-63-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

While walking to the class, you spotted Ricky and Changjo not far away from you. You ran towards them and tapped on Ricky's shoulder. Ricky spun his body around, to faced you. “Oh, Eunji. What are you doing here?”

 

“Where are you guys going? Wasn't your class on this way.” you pointed to opposite direction. Changjo his lips with nervous. “It easy Eunji. We aren't planning to attend the class.”

 

“Huh?”

 

Changjo slapped his head. He blew his bang with bored. “What is Ricky hyung mean is we are going to ditch the class.” “I know about that pabo. What I meant is why you guys come here if you guys only planning to ditch the class.” you rolled your eyes. “To accompany L.Joe Hyung.” Chanjo blurted out. You narrowed your eyes to him. “Excused me?”

 

“You are excused, Eunji-ah.”

 

“Hahaha..So funny. Yah, talking about L.Joe oppa, is he alright?” you asked with so much concern. Well, not liked you have feeling on him or what, but he is too nice to you. So, it isn't wrong for you to ask about his condition, right? Ricky stared at you with his intense eyes. You shift uncomfortable from your place. You rubbed your earlobes while avoiding from his gaze. Changjo nudge his elbow, mentioning him to stop from staring at you. From the corner of your eyes, you noticed and heard his scoffed. He cross his arm over his chest. “Why do you want to know about him?” he said harshly.

 

You were taken aback. Changjo smiling nervously. “No..Noona.I suggest that you leave L.Joe hyung away.”

 

“What are you trying to say? I..I don't understand a single bit about this. Just now, oppa avoiding from looking at me. I wonder am I done nothing wrong to him.”

 

“Don't tell me that you didn't know?” Ricky raised his brow.

 

“Know about what?”

 

“You are so clueless, aren't you? L--”

 

“Ricky-ah! What are you doing there? Kaja!” Niel shouted his name from far. His eyes met with you but before you could smile to him, Niel already turned around. Ricky and Chanjo leaving from you side without saying anything, leaving you clueless. Why are they so cold towards me? I wonder have I done anything wrong. You walked to your class with a heavy heart. You took a deep breath before you open the door and going inside. What making you surprised is at the sight that in front of you. Girls gathering around them, even around Myungsoo too. You just don't belief with your eyes. I must be dreaming. You rubbed your eyes roughly but still the figures are there.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” you asked in disbelief. Myungsoo mentioning his fingers to you. You scoffed but nevertheless, you still went to him. “What are you guys doing here?” you asked once again.

 

“Wasn't that obvious.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes before he pulled you to his laps. You blushed. You didn't aware with this skinship and to add it, you hate PDA. Instead sitting on his laps, you sat on the table, in front of him. “Tell me,aren't you guys supposed to be in your class and I thought you are in your class, Myungsoo.”

 

“This is my class and what with Myungsoo, huh? I am two years older than you and I am your husband. Show some respect.”

 

“Respect my .”

 

“Baby, do I tell you that I hate hearing cursing from you.” he glared at you. You slapped on your head and looked around. Students are watching your drama with so much interested . “What are you guys looking at?”. They quickly rushed to their seat but still eavesdropped your conversation with Infinite. “Go back to your class.”

 

“Where were you just now?”

 

“Don't try to change our topic here, Kim Myungsoo.”

 

He sighed with annoyed. “For the last time, stop calling me by my real name. If you want to called me by my real name, add oppa on the back.” “Alright, Myungsoo oppa. Are you happy now?”

 

“Very happy.”

 

He pulled your hand with him. He played with your fingers while Infinite are talking with each other. “Guys, go back to your class.”

 

“This is our class.” Sungjong blurted out.

 

“Say what?'

 

“Didn't you heard him, baby. This.Is.Our.Class.”

 

“I heard him. I am not deaf yet.” you glared at him back.

 

“This is our new class starting from today.”

 

Your eyes widening in shock. You couldn't believe what have you just heard. “You guys got to be kidding me.”

 

“No, we aren't. We are going to stay here with you.”

 

“For what? For god sake, this is junior level. You guys are senior level.”

 

A loud noise startled all of you. Your teacher going inside to the class and her expression are same with you. “What are you guys doing here? Go back to your class. The lesson already start.”

 

Instead of doing what she said, they sitting on the table around you. They chased out the owner of the place. Hoya plug his earphone while for Woohyun, he was playing with his psp. Myungsoo place his leg on the table, while his eyes fixed on you. Your teacher turned around. She slammed the ruler down on the table loudly. “Did I said in other language? Go back to your class, Infinite and you too, Kim Myungsoo.”

 

Myungsoo scoffed. He ignoring your teacher warning. He snatched your phone away and played it. You bite your lips. Your teacher was looking at you and giving you an asking gaze. You sighed. “Oppa, get out.” “I won't.”

 

“Get out, oppa.” “Says whatever do you want. Hit me or scold me but I won't leave this class.”

 

“Same with us too.”

 

You held your hand high in surrender. You raised your hands up, getting your teacher attention. “This stupid dumb dumb and his friends, wouldn't want to leave this class. Continue to teach us like always, songsaenim. Just ignored these stupid dumb dumb.” you said while pointing to Myungsoo and his friends. “Fine! Fine! We go out. You are annoying.”

 

“Yeah, I heard that a lot oppa.”

 

Myungsoo kissed on your lips before he went out from the class. You ducked your head in embarrassed. “Do whatever you want, Eunji as long as you didn't disturbed my class.”

 

“Neh songsaenim.”

 

Skip to forward

 

It is finally lunch time. Myungsoo are waiting for you outside of your class. As soon as he saw you, he face brightened happily. You stared at him with irritation. “What do you want.”

 

“Wow. Chill baby. What's wrong with you? Are you PMS or what?” he teased you. You hit his arm playfully. Myungsoo interlaced his hand with you, dragging you to the cafeteria with him. Infinite playing around when you arrived to their table. “Annyeong Eunji.” Dongwoo greet you happily. “Annyeong dumb dumb and his friends.”

 

“Yah! What with that nickname. You are supposed to called me honey, darling or babe. Not that stupid name.” Myungsoo protest. “And please don't mixed us with him. We are not dumb dumb.”

 

“Say the ones who insisting to stay in my class.”

 

“I miss you. Don't you miss me.” Myungsoo pouted. He puffed his cheek cutely. “We just saw with each other for about 3 hours oppa.”

 

“But still to me 3 hours likes 3 years. I miss you. You missed me right?”

 

“Nope. Not a single bit.” you humph him.

Myungsoo glared at you. He bit your neck and you yelped in surprised. “Ohohoh..I didn't know that we have vampire here.” Hoya smirked. “Shut up, Howon.”

 

Sungyu watching both of you. He plopped his elbow on his laps. “You know what, Eunji-ah.”

 

“No I don't know.”

 

Sungyu rolled his eyes. “This is my first time seeing Myungsoo acting this childish. He never behave liked this when he with Hyuna.” Myungsoo hug you from the back while place his chin on your shoulder. “That's because this little girl here making me acting like that.

 

“Really? Great then but not to offence you or what? You are really Myungsoo. You should look on your face when you acting liked that.”

 

“Howon, if you open your mouth again, I won't hesitate to shove my shoes on your mouth.”

 

You watching at the scene in front of you happily until you didn't notice that someone was looking at you with envious. “Hyuna, let's go.”

 

She glanced at you for a while before smirking. Enjoy your day, Eunji because it won't last longer.