08

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

"Sunbaenim, thanks for sending me back." you smiled at L. Joe while giving him back his helmet. L. Joe shook his head in disapproval. "What did I tell you about calling me?"

You tilted your head cutely. L. Joe found it adorable "What is it?"

"Ah, you forget it already? How could you?" he pouted.

"I did not but it feel awkward." you smiled sheepishly. "It's not. Try calling me that."

"Ah, it's already late, sunbae. I go in, first."

L. Joe held your wrist tightly. Not wanting to let you go. "I wouldn't let you go before you called me by that name."

"Ah...Ah..Neh, omma. I'm coming!" you screamed and your grips from L. Joe released. You ran inside your house and closed the door. L. Joe pouted. He really wants to hear you call him oppa. Nah, it's fine. I can see her tomorrow. She's thinking she can get escaped from me.

Your parents were waiting for you in the living room, including your sweet big brother. He's the one who greet you first. At first, you just thought that want to walk pass them, since they deciding something before discussing it with you.

"Eunji-ah, why you took a long time just to go back?" your brother blurted out. You rolled your eyes.

"Eunji-ah, come here. Omma and appa have something to discuss with you."

You scoffed. "Why now you want to discuss something with me? Weren't you guys deciding about this damn marriage without my knowledge."

"Eunji-ah."

"I'm tired."

You  ran into your room and slammed the door closed. Chi Hoon shook his head watching your childish behavior but he couldn't put the blame on you because this was her parents false too. "I'm going to have a talk with her."

Chi Hoon knock the door and go inside without your permission. He saw you lay your tired body with your arms on your face. "Hey, baby girl."

"Go away, oppa."

"Baby girl, are you chasing me out?"

"I am not in the mood to talk oppa. I..I'm tired."

Chi Hoon sigh. "Why you took so long to go back home?"

In instants, you get up from your lying. "Why do you ask me? Ask that so that my call husband to be."

"What's wrong?"

"What's ing wrong? He leaves me alone in the middle of the road, oppa. Alone! Could you imagine that?"

"He didn't do that, aren't he?"

"Trust me, oppa. He hated me so much. "

"That's what I said to omma and appa, but they didn't believe me at all. They said that he was a suitable husband for you. You are too young to get married, Saeng-ah."

"I don't want this. I didn't say that I agree."

"Yeah, but you know our parents, right? "

You lay your body back on your bed. "Life isn't unfair to me, right?"

Your brother kept silent and watching you with pity. "If only I can help you."

"Actually you can."

"How?"

"Why don't you marry to him, instead of me." you laugh hardly on your bed.

Chi Hoon hit your face with a pillow while making a face to you." I am not a gay, you dumb dumb!"

"But you said that you want to help me.."

"Yes, but not with that way!"

"Aish, oppa. Yes, yes, I know. I am  just joking. But if you guys get married, wow! I couldn't wait to see my little niece and how it's he looks like."

"Jung Eunji!" Chi Hoon went on top of you and tickles your body. From outside your mom could hear you laughing and she felt so relief that you were fine. Yeah, fine my .

She's knocked the door and popped her head in. "Can I talk to you, hon."

Chi Hoon got up from you. He goes out of the room, leaving you and your mother alone. She sits on your bed. "Hon, I.."

You stopped her words with your hand. "I know what are you going to say, omma and I..."

You took a deep breath before continue your words. Words that make you feel regret after say it. "I agree to marry him."