- 68-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You looked around you. This place isn't familiar with you. “Tell me what are we doing here again?”

 

Tae Jun rolling his eyes. “Well, you said that you want an answer right? So, I bring you here to get an answer for your annoying question.”. You scoffed. “And tell me who can give me that answer?”

 

“Your brother of course. Who else.” he said in duh tone. Your mouth hanging open. You couldn't believe on what you heard just now. “So you meant that you knew where my brother all this time! How could you! Aish!”

 

Your ruffling your hair until it become messy. Irritation was written all over your face. Tae Jun laughed. He never seen you miserable liked this. You groaned. “And this time, you still have guts to laughed at me.”. If he wasn't driving, you will smack his head.

 

“I couldn't help it at all. You are still looks cute even though you are in still this miserable state.”

 

“Hahaha..So funny oppa.” you said sarcastically. He parked his car in front of the small villa nearer to the beach. He tapped on your shoulder. “Just wanna says that he didn't know that I bring you here, so..”

 

“I know. I know. No need to tell me.” you cut him. You going out from the car without waiting for him to open the door for you. You looked around the small villa until you found someone familiar on the beach. He was lying his body on the sand while his face are hiding inside the book. The figure is too familiar to you and you are terribly missing him. Tae Jun pushed you. “Ka. Talk to him.” “But..But..I am afraid that he doesn't want to see me.” you pouted. Tae Jun flicked on your head. “Since when our great Eunji scared at her brother.” he scoffed. You kicking on his sins and abruptly he winced in a pain. You took a deep breath before approaching your brother. Tae Jun following you silently from behind.

 

Chi Hoon still didn't realize your existence. He wearing an earphone. You waved your hand in front of him but then you knock your head. How stupid I am. Of course he can't see me.

 

Your footstep could be heard. Although it is slow, Chi Hoon still could heard it. “What do you want, Tae Jun?” he asked without removing a book from his face. So, he thinks that I am Tae Jun oppa. You turned to looked at Tae Jun but he signaling you to shut up. You kept silent. You didn't reply his question but instead, you sit down next to him. “The weather is great, right?” he said. He smiled, although you can't see. “I wonder what Eunji is doing? Is she alright? Have she eaten? Is she happy with him?”

 

“Then, why don't you see her?” Tae Jun asked him. Chi Hoon sighed. You could see his body trembled. You want to comfort him but you don't know how. Tae Jun slowly leaving both you alone to talked. “I..I can't. I'm afraid that she will hated me if she know that I am not a blood related to her.”

 

“You wouldn't know if you don' t talked to her.” you said quietly. Chi Hoon abruptly getting up from his lying, making the book fall from his face. His eyes wide open. You chuckled seeing his surprised expression. You let the wind blowing your hair and honestly you enjoy being here.

 

“What the! Ho..How you come here? How do you know I am here? Who bring you here?” he shots you questions. You laughed. You playing with your hair before paying your attentions at him. “One by one oppa. Take a deep breath. I am not going to run away.”

 

He did as you told. “How did you know that I am here?”

 

“A little birdie told me.” you smiled. “A birdie name as Tae Jun, right?” he narrowing his eyes. You didn't shook or nodded your head. Your silent answer, prove that he was right. He scoffed. “That stupid birdie. Couldn't save a secret at all.”

 

“You shouldn't mad at him, oppa. In fact I thank him for bring me here. How are you, oppa?”

 

“I'm fine.” he answer coldly. You pouted. He never treat you liked this before. Chi Hoon bite his lips from bursting in laughed. He took a time gazing at your face. Gosh, I really miss her. “How is your condition? Are you alright now?” he asked you with worried. You scoffed. “Why you want to know. It isn't your business at all whether I am well or not.” you snapped at him. This time, he is the one who pouted. He sulked and scoot far away from you. You rolled your eyes. “You know what, oppa? You are childish. Grown up oppa, acting liked your age.”

 

He continue to sulked. You throw sand on his face and it is really success because you got his attentions again. “Oppa, I have too many questions that I wanna asked you but first, I wanna you swear to me that you will telling me honestly.”

 

He gulping. From your expressions, he got a bad, very bad feeling about this. “Wha..What is it?”

 

“Tell me..Are you, perhaps really not my brother?”

 

“What do you mean by that? Of course I am your brother.” he said nervously. He avoiding from starring at your eyes and you knew him well until you could see that he is lying to you. “Do I need to repeat my words again, oppa? I told you to tell me the truth, right? And what is this? You gave me a !”

 

He seems taken aback at your sudden explode. Sweats forming on his head. “What..What are you talking about? I told you the truth.” “Stop giving me that , oppa! You are not my brother, aren't you!”

 

“I am! I always your brother Eunji!”

 

“ you, oppa!” you burst in anger. He could see your veins. She is really angry. Who knows that she could be this scary. You took a deep breath before continue your words. You felt liked want to die now. So many problems stuck in your mind. “I know about it oppa. So stop telling me a . I know that you are not my biological brother.” you told him calmly. “Who told you?”

 

“ I found it by MYSELF.”

 

“How?”

 

“Do I really need to answer that?”

 

“Just answer me!” Chi Hoon screaming at you. You closed your eyes for a second before staring his intense eyes. “I found your DNA result.”

 

“. I should burned that paper.”

 

You rolled your eyes. “You think even you burned that paper, I wouldn't know the truth.”

 

“You will but at least not now.”

 

“What is the different between now and later. Isn't it same. In the end, I will know the truth.”

 

“At least I could prepare my speech.” he joking. You groaned. How can he made a joke at this time. Unbelievable. “Alright! Alright! I tell you the truth. But it will take a day for me to explain it. It is really a long long story. Are you sure that you wanna heard it?”

 

“I have my times for you.”

 

“Alright, then. Let's go inside. I will explain it to you.”

 

You following him going inside the small villa. Although from out it looks liked some sort of small villa but inside, it is really bigger. Your eyes travel around the house with amazing sparkle. “You liked it.”

 

“That's not what I wanna hear. Tell me.”

 

“Relax, chill down first, princess. I will make you something to drink and you eat. You are probably hungry, right?”

 

Your stomach grumbled at that time. You turned your face away, from facing him. Chi Hoon laughed. “Look like you didn't need to answer me.”. Without wasting for more time, he disappeared inside the kitchen. You plopping your body tiredly on the sofa and your mind travel to Myungsoo. Maybe I should tell him that I am going back a bit late.

 

You took out your phone and message him. Your brother appeared from the kitchen. He brought out two plates of pasta and two glass of orange juice. “Did you making this?”

 

“I need too if I want to survive.”

 

“Don't want to offense you but you, Lee Chi Hoon, cook? Oh god. Someone please tell me that this is isn't a dream.” you gasped. Chi Hoon throw a pillow on your face and luckily it didn't hit you. You stuck your tongue out at him childishly. “Never judge a person by his appearance. You never knew what am I capable to do.”

 

“Yeah, including lying to me.” you muttering slowly. He heard that. Chi Hoon place down his fork and looking at you with his serious face. “It isn't liked I choose to lied to you, Eunji. I have too.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I don't likes seeing you hurt and crying just because of me. I always wanna see you smile.”

 

“Tell me oppa.”

 

Chi Hoon took a deep breath before spit it everything at you. He didn't want to reveal his past but for you, he willing. “I was adopted by your parents when I am 13 years old. At that time you weren't born yet” he laughed. “I still remember that day..The day when I...” he paused for a while. Chi Hoon were debating with himself whether he should tell you or not. He is afraid that you are going to judge him differently. “What oppa?” you holding his hand. “The day when I...when I killed my own parents.” he whispering. You gasped. I am mistakenly hear it wrong, right? Oppa will never kill someones especially his own parents right?

 

Chi Hoon faking his laughed. “You are starting to judging me.”

 

“No, I am n--”

 

“Before you judging me, please hear me out first.” he plead at you. You nodded your head, gesturing him to continue. “I..I have to do it.”

 

“Why oppa?”

 

“Because..they weren't treating me liked I am their sons. They treating me liked I am an animal. They abused me, Eunji. They hit me, kick me. I am still a little at that time. What do you expect me to do except than bear with the pains.” he cried.

“How could they..?”

 

“They weren't a human, they are monster!” Chi Hoon snapping at you. “My father is drunkard while mother is nothing but a . Every night, she will went back home with a difference guys. They never gave a damn about me. I still remember the day that they supposed to came to school, to watch me performed but sadly, they weren't there to seeing me. My friends humiliating me, I was forcing to find a money just only for that damn parents.” he clenching his fist tightly. You hold his hand, assuring him that you are always with him no matter what. “That things kept continue . Until one day, I killed them..And what most pathetic is, what? Do you wanna know? I couldn't believe it that my own mother trying to kill and me. But instead of I getting killed, I am the one who killed her and my dad? Let's just said at that time something bad possessive myself. I couldn't think correctly. All I knew was I hated him.”

 

“They thought that my parents died because of an accident but it was me the devil behind it. I was sent to orphanage. I become aware of my surrounding. I am a mute and cold jerk at there. I treat people liked a until your parents came. They adopted me. At first, I dispute this idea but thinking that I will going free from this damn place, I agree with that. Your parents adopted me because they thought that mom couldn't give a birth. I was being cold to mom and dad but they treating me patiently although I treat them harshly.”

 

Drop by drop his tears fall on your hands. You wiped his tears away. Chi Hoon looking at you longingly. “Past experience making me aware of my surrounding. I was afraid, Eunji. I am afraid that mom and dad will treat me same as my parents. I am really afraid at that time but I will never show it. I met Tae Jun because coincidentally, he was our neighbor before he moved away. We become friends. One day, mom and dad tell me a happy news, only for them not for me that mom was pregnant. Yes, you.” he your cheek softly. “I didn't know what am I supposed to felt at that time. Happy, confused,anger and sad. All my feelings are mixed. But when you born, something inside me grow. I have a sudden urge want to protect you, showering you with my loves and here you are. You become a beautiful lady. But sadly, I am not your biological brother. The truth have to get revealed.”. Chi Hoon bite his lips hardly until he could taste his own blood. You pulling him into your embrace. “Oppa, you should tell me. You know that I love you. You are still my brother although we are not blood related. Come back home. Come back to us, ne?”

 

“You won't hated on me?”

 

You shook your head. Chi Hoon smiled. He kissed on your forehead before nodded his head. You feel relief that your problem and questions finally solved. A burden have lift up from your shoulder. The remaining problem is L. Joe. You sure need to talked with him.