21

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

The day of your wedding is finally over. Now here you are, at Incheon Airport with your lovely husband..along with his friends..This is not the honeymoon you expected to be..You were expecting and dreaming that it's only both of you here not the rest of the Infinite. Why don't Myungsoo tagged all his family along with him. Couldn't he think about my feeling sometimes.

"Yah, slowpokes! Let's go. What are you waiting for?"

"If I'm slowpokes, then what are you? Stupid Myungsoo."

"Did I hear you say something ?" he narrowed his eyes to you..

"I didn't. Maybe it's just your imagination."

"You better be. If I hear you bad mouthing about me, you will get it from me." Myungsoo glaring at you before he went to the counter.

"If I hear you bad mouthing about me, you will get it from me. Like I scared of you. Tsk." you mock him from behind. You kick him in the air. A little you know, Sungjong was watching you.

 Sungjong approaching towards you slowly while flashing his sweet smile.

"Annyeong, noona. You must be didn't know me right? My name is Sunjong." he chimed happily. You chuckled. What's wrong with this boy? Did he just eat a candy...

"Annyeong, Sungjong-ah. I believe that I am younger than you..I'm not your noona."

"You're not? " he gasped in disbelief.

You nodded your head vigorously. You raised your brow. "Am I look too old for you?"

Before he could reply you, Myungsoo cut him."Here's your passport. Slowpokes. We need to check in now."

"Tell to the hyung that I will be waiting for you guys and her too." Myungsoo tell to Sungjong. You know who is he means by her. Who else than Hyuna right.

"I will hyung. See you later Eunji. Oppa will see you later neh." he gave you his heart sign.

You laugh at his cuteness overload. Myungsoo scoffed from behind you. He pushed you get into the line and snatch your passport, giving it to the workers. "Why you seem so rushed?" you pouted.

"Because you are slowpokes."

"Why you keep calling me that? My name wasn't slowpokes, you babo."

"For me, that's your name." Myungsoo smirked. He leaves you behind while going into the plane. "You jerk. How dare you leave me!"

"Then, hurry up, slowpokes!"

"I really can't understand you. You are such a bipolar. Sometimes, you angry at me, sometimes you act jerk towards me and sometimes you seem nice to me. Who are you really, Kim Myungsoo?" you mumbled to yourself.

You make yourself comfortable on the seat while Myungsoo looking at you with irritating face.

"What?" you blurted out.

"Stop jumping like a monkey."

"I am not. It just ...this seat is too comfortable for me."

"Tsk. Stupid girl."

You heard it but you decide to ignore his word. "Why there are nothing nice words that coming out from your mouth? You're hurting me you know."

" Does my face show any sign that I cared about your feeling? No, right. So, why should I say something nice about you." he scoffed.

YOu sigh. I will never win when talking to you. It's always you are the one who are always right. You pulled your hoodie down., taking a shorter nap than wasting your saliva and time on him. Myungsoo plug is earphone and gazing at your face. "It's not like I hate you but I love seeing you mad." he whispers slowly while smiling before continue listening to the music. Your lips tugged into smiles unconsciously. Babo Myungsoo. I could hear your words clearly.