- 72-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

At the time you came back to your house, Myungsoo still not back yet. You wonder where did he go. You threw your purse and went to the fridge, taking out a glass of juice to drink. You glanced at the clock and glance on your phone. Weird. Wasn't he supposed to call me ?

 

You headed to your room and started to taking a shower. At the time you finished your shower, Myungsoo still not back yet. You dial his number and only an operator greet you. Damn! Where is he! You laid your body on the couch while watching television. You may seem looks like you enjoy watching television but your mind wandered to somewhere else.

 

You heard the door open and Myungsoo walking inside. He put his key on the shelf and a bit startled when he saw you. “Baby. Why aren't you sleep yet? It is already late.” he smiled.

 

You scoffed. “Where were you?”

 

“I just going out for a while.”

 

“For a while? You said for a while? Don't you looked at the clock Kim Myungsoo!” you burst angrily. Doesn't he knows how worried I am! He sigh. “What's wrong with you? Look I'm sorry, alright. I told you that I am going out right?”

 

“Yes, you told me. BY a NOTE! But you didn't tell me that you are going to be this late!”

 

“Baby, please. I am tired. Don't make fuse about this.” he snapped angrily. His body was tired and here you are in front of him, angry at him. Myungsoo yanked his hair with irritation. “Don't make fuse about this, Eunji. I didn't mad at you when going back late last time, right?”

 

“But at least I told you. I message you! But you! Don't you know how worried I am!”

 

“Cut this out, Eunji! I am not going anywhere! I am with Seungyeol Hyung! Now, you happy! Jeez!”

 

Without waiting for you, he slammed the door closed. You watching his retreating figure with hurt. Because I love you, that's why I am liked this. Without you knowing, a single of tears escaped from your eyes. You wipe it away and make a way to your room.

 

Myungsoo back was facing you. He didn't talk to you at all. When you lay your body on the bed, he shifted at the end of the bed, far away from you. You wrapping your hands on his waist, while buried your face on his back. “Oppa, are you angry?”

 

He didn't answering you. You pouted. “Mianhe oppa. It's just--”

 

“Sleep!!” he cut you coldly. You bite your lips. You shifted away from him while your back facing his back. You closed your mouth, preventing from your sobs hear by him. Without you knowing, you fall into sleep with a tears still remaining at your eyes.

 

Myungsoo turned his body away, facing your back. He bit his lower lips and staring at your back with guilty. What am I doing? I shouldn't mad at her after all it was my fault. He pulled your body closer to him gently before turned you around. He pushed your bags away from your face. I am sorry, baby. I am such a bad husband, right? He wiped your remaining tears away and kissed your forehead before he felt into sleep.

 

You woke up from your sleep when you heard a lousy noise coming from the kitchen. You looked at your clock before going out from your room. It is too early to go to your school and Myungsoo also weren't in the room. That really making you curious. Is he still mad at me?

 

You saw unfamiliar figure in the kitchen. It is a woman. “Who are you?” you blurted out. That woman spun her body around. “You awake, I see. I am Ms. Park. I will take care of this house starting from today.” she smiled.

 

 

 

“Okay but who are you?”

 

She sighed. “That stupid pighead didn't tell you, aren't he?”

 

“Stupid pighead? Who?”

 

“Who else? Chi Hoon of course.”

 

“You know my brother? Who are you?” you raised your brow. She ruffling your hair playfully. “Hello, sister-in-law.” she smirked. You gasped. Si..Sister-in-law! What the!

 

“Am I hear something? You are his girlfriends?”

 

She nodded her head. You burst into laughed. You wipe your tears away. “Finally, that jerk got a beautiful girlfriend. I thought he going to died alone.”

 

That woman beamed happily. “You don't have any idea how am I going to keep him. He is hard headed. By the way, you can called me Sarang unnie.”

 

“Ne, Sarang unnie but please do tell me how you came here? As far as I know the door is locked.”

 

“No, it wasn't. The door is left open when I came.”

 

“Huh?” You scratched your head. Who let the door open? You mind travel back to Myungsoo. “Ah, did you any chance saw my husband?”

 

“I didn't saw anyone when I came here. I'm sorry to sneak in your house without your permission.”

 

“It's alright unnie but how do you know I'm living here?”

 

“I sneak on that jerk room and found your address. He didn't even have an attempt to bring me to meet you.” she growled. You smiled. Your brother surely have a great choice. She is beautiful and lady like. She glanced on her watch. “Ommo, wasn't you supposed go to school?”

 

You slapped your head. Without wasting time, you dashed into a bathroom and take a quick shower. At the time you finished, Sarang are waiting for you outside the house. She is leaning her body on her car.

“You still here unnie?”

 

“Come in. I give you a ride.”

 

You nodded your head. You going inside her car happily. Along the journey, both of you sharing information and get to know with each other. She stop her car in front of the gate. “Komawo unnie.”

 

“Neh, by the way, Eunji, don't hesitated to called me if you need someone or have a problem.” she patted your head. With a last smile, she drove her car away from your school. You spotted Myungsoo not far away from you. He is busying talking with Infinite and doesn't notice your presence until Dongwoo nudge on his elbow and pointing to you. He took a glanced at you before shifted his attention back to Infinite. Your shoulder deflated.

 

You shook your head vigorously and slapped your face. Stop thinking about him Eunji. You have something important to do. You didn't look in front of you since your mind still wander about him until you hit someone shoulder.

 

“What the! Watch where are you going , !” Hyuna spat. You raised your brow before scoffing. “You got to be kidding me. My morning just ruined.”

 

Hyuna smirked. She looked around you. “By the way, where is you so called husband, huh? Don't tell me he ditch you?”

 

“He isn't ditch me, in fact he ditch you.”

 

Hyuna glared at you. She crossed her arm over her chest and you mocking her movement. She pushed you head roughly. “What the! Yah!”

 

“Are you sure that he ditch me, Jung Eunji?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Didn't you know where he go last night?”

 

“And why would I need to tell you. You are nothing but a stranger.”

 

“Really? Then tell me, how his phone was with me and this (she show a picture of her kissing Myungsoo) was taken?” she smirked. You snatched that phone away from her. “H-”

 

“He came back late last night, right? In the midnight.”

 

What the! How did she know! Before you could open your mouth, she cut you again. “Because he was with me.”

 

You laughed. “You're lying.”

 

“Oh believe me. What would I lying about that. Check out on the photo. When it was taken.”

 

You check on the picture, and the picture was taken yesterday. Your body froze. Did..did he just lying to me. “Speechless? I didn't want to tell you but I am pity for you. You thought he love you? The way he treat you was nothing, Eunji. He always complained to me that how burden his life with you. How annoying you are. He just be with you because he felt guilty. That's all.”

 

You glared at her. You tears threatening to out. You took a deep breath before stared at her with a poker face. “And who are you kidding me, Hyuna? You are look more pathetic than me. At least, I didn't chased someone husband.”

 

You bump her shoulder intentionally. You stop in the middle. “Oh yeah, thanks for telling me this but just want you to know, if he is feeling burden with me, why did he have a with me? Was it because of burden too.” you smirked. You could see smoke coming out from her ears. You walked away from her and on that time, you tears streaming.

 

You went inside the class and slammed your bag on your table hardly making every one in the class startled. Minhee rub her chest before looking at you with worried. “What's wrong?”

 

You ignored her. You buried your face on the table and crying silently. It is really hurt. That's explain why he mad at me. If he want to play a game, let's play. Two people can play in this game.