09

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

Myungsoo woke up in the middle of the morning with a heavy headache. He is grunting in annoyance while trying to get up from his bed. Myungsoo stop in the middle of waking and look at his reflection in the mirror. "I really look like a mess."

"More like a ." his mom blurted out.

"Since when you here mom?"

"Since you wake up. Now, go take a shower . I have something to talk to you."

Myungsoo sigh. He went to the shower room lazily. After taking about half an hour, yeah half an hour. Could you guys imagine that. He took more time than a girl just only for a shower. I bet if his wife wants to give a birth, she already died outside the bathroom just only for waiting him.

Enough, anyway back to the story, finishing taking his shower, Myungsoo head to the downstairs and meeting all his family already there. He walked to his seat quietly. His mom saw he rubbed his head, so she called the maid to prepare him some tea to reducing the pain. His father cleared his throat. He folded his newspaper and looking at Myungsoo with stern.

"Where were you last night? Didn't I tell you clearly that I want to see you after you send Eunji back."

"Eunji, Eunji and always Eunji. Don't you have something else to say? What is so special about that girl." Myungsoo snorted.

"Watch your mouth, Kim Myungsoo. I never teach you to be rude liked this."

"Looks, mom, dad. I know what are you guys going to say and my answer is NO."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am positively sure. I don't like, screw this. I don't love her. So, why I need to marry her. After all, I already got someone who are special in my heart."

"Who? That Hyuna girl. Tsk! Your eyes seriously are blind."

"What the! How do you know her? You guys stalking me!" Myungsoo growled. He couldn't believe that his own  parents hire someone to stalking his personal life. "You guys are unbelievable."

"We have too. We want to see how that's girl is and my impression on her, I didn't like her. She's way too y."

"Mom!"

"What? I am just stating the fact. You are being blinded by her fake love and unnatural beauty (it's not like I hate her but I found that she suitable to be as a in this story. Her fans don't offend, alright)".

"Whatever you guys saying. I still not going to marry her."

He got up from his seat but next word from his father make him froze in his spot. "Then, I will drop your name out of my will. You aren't going to get even a single bit of my treasure."

"You guys got to be kidding me!"

"I am not making a joke, son. And believe me that I could do something worse than that." his father glared at him. He knows that Myungsoo couldn't live without his wealth and that's the only way he can force him to agree this marriage.

" this!"

Myungsoo yanked his hair harshly. Lucky for him that his hair wouldn't wipe out from his head. If not he is going to be bald. Could you imagine how he looks with a bald head? Myungsoo took his key, storming out of his house with angry. My parents surely know how to make me go crazy. !

He drove his car to the school. As soon as he arrived, the first thing he is searching is his girlfriend. He spotted Hyuna not far from his place. She was talking to her friends. At that time, Hyuna was talking about L. Joe but lucky for her that her friends, Jihyun spotted Myungsoo and told her.

Hyuna cleared while applying a light make up on her face before went to greet Myungsoo. "Annyeong, oppa. What are you doing here, early?"

"I want to see you. I missed you badly." Myungsoo peck on her lips.

"Chincha? Pabo oppa. We just met yesterday."

"Yeah, but still..."

"Yah, L!" Dongwoo shouted his name. Hyuna peek behind him and rolled her eyes. Stupid Dino guy. Always ruined my time with oppa. Tsk!

Myungsoo turned his face but Hyuna held his face tightly, making him only facing her. "Oppa, I'm hungry." she pouted while rubbing her stomach.

"My baby forgot to eat her breakfast again, huh?"

"Neh."

"Aigoo, pabo baby. Kaja. Let's go to cafeteria."

"But that Dino, Dongwoo oppa calling you. I didn't want him mad at you, oppa."

"Nah...It's not like he's going to say something important. You are more important than him." Myungsoo shrugged his shoulder while tucking her hair behind her ears.

"But oppa, ----"

"Baby, please stop talking about him. I know that you really hungry and I don't want you sick. Let's go."

"Aish, fine. Stubborn Myungsoo oppa."

"Only for you."

Myungsoo drag Hyuna with him to the cafeteria and at the same time, you are walking in his direction. Myungsoo scoffed seeing you figure. He bumps into your shoulder hardly, making your books dropped onto the cold floor. Hyuna snickered. "Stupid nerdy."

You keep your head low while taking your books. You blow your hair while turning your body, seeing Myungsoo and Hyuna retreating figure. He really hated me, huh. How can I melt his icy heart.

 

 

 

 

 


 

Another update just for my beloved readers...Thanks for supporting this story...I am really glad for having you as my subscribers..hope you guys enjoy this chapter..till then, PYONG! PYONG!