19

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

Many days have passed..Both of you are getting closer to each other..Not closer but at least, he will give a response every time you talk to him. Today is your wedding day. You feel very nervous right now. Nervous on thinking how your life will be after marry Myungsoo.

Within this a few days, you couldn't help to falling in love deeply with him. As for Minhee, her reaction when you told the story, of course she was surprised..She was screaming loudly in the cafeteria until people looking at you likes some sort of crazy girl who just gone out from the zoo. Could you guys imagine that? For Myungsoo, he is still a jerk to you.

You were running fourth back in your room. You couldn't sit or stay still in one position. Someone knocks your door and come in without your permission. It's your bestie, Minhee.. "Annyeong Eunji."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"Yah! Is that how you treat and reply me...You are so mean. I wonder what Myungsoo oppa looking at yourself. "

"How I wish that you would know the true story behind this." you mumbled. Your father walked into your room. He smiled while looking at you.

"My daughter is already grown up. You look beautiful."

"Thanks dad. "

"We should go. You don't want the broom waiting for you, right?"

I rather run away right now. Goodbye to my peaceful life and say hello to the hell..

(A/N : This is what are you wearing on your wedding day)

 

Meanwhile, in Myungsoo room, he sits on the chair with bored and annoyed expression. His friends keep bothering him, asking how's he feeling get married with you. They should really know what is his feeling. Although, he started to be nice to you, that's not making him like you..He still hate you.

"Yeah, L. Cheer up. This is your wedding day, not your funeral day." Woohyun rolled his eyes.

"This is my funeral day. "

"And why is that?"

"Because the bride was not Hyuna."

Hoya scoffed lightly, gaining a death glared from Myungsoo. "I more prefer Eunji than that Hyuna."

"Then, you could be in my position. With my pleasure, hyung."

"This is your wedding day, not mine. At least, try looking at the positive side, she's beautiful and kind. I bet that you will happy with her."

"Yeah, right."

Sungyu knocked the door. "It's time for you, L."

Myungsoo got up from the chair while straightening his coat.  "You look good hyung." Sungjong praised him.

With a deep breath, Myungsoo going out of the room, headed to the aisle. His feeling was not same as you. A part of him was happy but a part of him, he hated you for making him do this. There are a lot of guesses already arrive. They are watching him liked he are some sort of hot model. Of course I am. I am the great Kim Myungsoo.

Sungyu is standing next to him. He gives Myungsoo some motivativate advice. Myungsoo ignored his words and the next thing he knows, his body frozen.  Oh holy ! Is that Eunji?