- 57 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

Myungsoo rushed towards the counter. He was slightly panted and his cloth drench in wet. “What can I help you sir?”

 

“Jung..I mean Kim Eunji. Where is she?”

 

“Please wait for a second while I check the name.”

 

Myungsoo couldn't waiting with patiently. He really need to know how is your condition right now. Damn! Even he could kill someone right now. Every single minutes killing him. Infinite quickly rushed towards him. They are two person that precious in their life are in trouble and what they fear is one of them will leave them, although they didn't know how bad Hoya and your injury, but the frightening and scaring feeling eating them alive.

 

“Kim Eunji and Lee Howon still in a emergency room. Yo---Sir, wait!”

 

Myungsoo didn't wait for her. He ran to the emergency room and the light of the room is still on. Before he could barge the door, Woohyun hold him. “Hyung, let me go! I need to ser!”

 

“Are you crazy, Kim Myungsoo. They still receiving a treatment! Your presence only make a chaos!”

 

“Hyung, I need to see her..”

 

Seeing this heartbroken Myungsoo really broke their heart. They never seen him in this depressing state. Seongyeol kneel next to him. He patted his back, trying to give him a comfort and support from a friends. “We know how you feel, Myungsoo. We know. I know that Eunji and Hoya will safe. Both of them are strong person that have I ever known. Please, be strong.”

 

“I..I can't hyung.”

 

Sungyu went back from somewhere. Woohyun and the rest looking at him with a questioning face. “I already called their parents and yours too. They are on the way.”

 

Myungsoo leaning his body to the nearest wall tiredly. He looks so restless. *God! Please let her safe *. The light of the room turned off. A group of doctor and nurse going out from the emergency. Myungsoo quickly rushed to him without waiting for the other. “How are they?”

 

“Perhaps you are?”

 

“I am Kim Eunji's husband and Lee Howon's friends.”

 

The doctor nodded his head. He passed a patient file to his helper before paid his full attention to Myungsoo and Infinite. “Lee Howon is find. He didn't experience any serious injury. You could visit him after this.”

 

“What about Eunji?”

 

The doctor that treat you paused. He looks at everyone eyes and they are eagerly want to know your conditions badly. “She safe......but.”

 

“But what? But what doctor?”

 

“I am sorry to tell you that she is in coma. Her head injured badly. For now, let's just pray for her to regain her conscious sooner.”

 

Myungsoo's world crushing. He can't utter a single word at all. He was speechless. He drop to his knee. Sungjong quickly went to his side. “Hyung. Kwenchana?”

 

Surprisingly, at this condition, Myungsoo still can laughed. “And I thought that finally I can confess my feelings to her. What is my fate is unfair to me?”

 

“Myungsoo-ah..”

 

“My source of light. My source of happiness. My loves. My life.”

 

Tears slipped down his cheek. They way Myungsoo trembling and crying making their heart full with a sympathy. When they finally thought that Myungsoo finally could be together with you, this happen to both of you. * Life is really unfair *

 

-------------------

 

Niel is on the way to visit his cousin when he spotted Myungsoo and the rest of Infinite. Curiosity kill the cats. As how the word is sound, that's how his feel right now. Being curious as him, he went towards them but only to hide himself behind the wall. He tried to eavesdropped their conversation. His eyes wide open when he heard what happen to you and Hoya. * God! This is not good. I better tell L.Joe hyung. *

 

He canceled his intention to visit his cousin. Niel drove his bike back to Teen Top mansion. Although the weather is worse, he still managed to arrived there safely. Niel pushed the door open, making everyone startled at his sudden appearance. “What are you doing here? Wasn't you supposed to visit your cousin?” Cap narrowed his eyes at him. From his looks, Cap knows something happen. “Where is L. Joe hyung?”

 

“Wae?”

 

“Tell me where is he!”

 

At that time, L.Joe walking to downstairs. He saw the commotion. Everyone gathered around Niel. His cloth completely drenched. Niel's eyes met with him. He took a deep breath. “L.Joe hyung, I believe that you may want to know about this.”

 

“What?”

 

Niel looks everyone around him. He cleared his throat. Everyone is anticipated to hear what might he says. “It...It's about Eunji.”

 

L.Joe stand in alarm. “What about her? Do you know something that I didn't know, Ahn Daniel?” he asked with sternly.

 

“She..She was in accident.”

 

Everyone gasped. They shifted their attentions to L. Joe. Waiting for his reaction. Silent L.Joe making them uncomfortable. “Where is she?” he asked quietly.

 

“Seoul Hospital.”

 

L.Joe clenching his fist tightly. He bit his lips harder, trying to controlled his emotions. Teen Top was kind of hope that L.Joe will ran to the hospital but to their dismay, he wasn't. Niel pushed him to the wall. He was glaring at him. “Don't you supposed to go there, hyung. Don't you supposed to visit her, look her, aren't you!” he hissed.

 

L.Joe chuckled. “You think I didn't want to go there. You think I don't want! I thought you knew how I feel! You think I am not dying hearing her conditions! My world crushed! But what can I do! You want me to fight with Myungsoo again! What about her parents if they seeing me! Doesn't that make everything more complicated!” L.Joe pushed him away.

 

“I thought that I could depend on you. I thought among of them, you are the one who knew my feeling. But I wrong.”

 

Niel didn't stop him. He know that he was making a big mistake by judging L. Joe. He was supposedly knew him well. They grown up together. He was supposedly knew how hurt is L.Joe. * I am sorry. *