-35-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

Now, here you are. Standing in front of the seven idiot judges with Hyuna. She sneering at you, thought that you couldn't cooking at all. Tsk! Then, she made a bad choice for underestimated yourself. You know how to cook because you are not spoiling brat like her. Your mother didn't raised you only for you to be a lazy girl.

 

While on the other side, Myungsoo waiting for this contest to end, nervously. It is really hard for him to make a choice between you and Hyuna. One is his lover, and another one is his wife. Half of his heart, ordering him to cheering on Hyuna while on the other half, ordering him to support you. Now, he is really in dilemma. I don't know which one should I cheer. God! Why it's too be hard liked this.

 

Seungyeol munching on his apple happily. Of course for him, he will cheer on you. Not in a chance he will cheer on Hyuna. Even if she the last girl on earth, he will never cheer on her. “Yah! Why you can munching on the apple calmly?” Myungsoo asking him.

 

The rest of the Infinite already taking sit on the chair provided, waiting for this contest to be started. “And why I need to be nervous , like you. Isn't it obvious that Eunji will win.” Seungyeol rolling his eyes.

 

“And what make you said that? You didn't have an idea that she could cook?”

 

“She cooks a breakfast for us, before this, isn't she?” Seungyeol said like it is an obvious things.

 

“It was only a breakfast, not meals like this. After all, she needs to feed six hungry lions.”

 

“You mean seven.”

 

“Oh shut up, Seungyeol.”

 

“Seungyeol Hyung. Not Seungyeol. I am a bit older than you. Respect that.”

 

“Whatever.”

 

Myungsoo shifted his attentions back to you and Hyuna. Hyuna winking her eyes to him and gladly he winking to her back. You made a face seeing that PDA. Myungsoo smirking, thinking that you were jealous.

 

“Everyone is ready now?” Woohyun blurting out.

 

You clapped your hand nervously. Your hand was sweating badly.

 

“Prepare to be loose, .” Hyuna snapping at you.

 

You rolled your eyes. I think you are the one who need to prepare, not me.

 

“You guys may start now.”

 

You were thinking on what should you cook for them. At the end, you deciding to cook some korean traditional foods. It really hard to cook that food but it is really worth for Infinite to eat that. You peeking at Hyuna. She was busying making some western food. Her and her western food. Tsk!

 

First, you are going to cook a kimchi. It is not complete without a kimchi. This is a necessary foods. You Myungsoo walking towards both of you,following by the rest of Infinite. He went to Hyuna first before he walk to your direction. Myungsoo flinching a little by looking at Hyuna's food. But when she turning her head to him, he beamed happily to her.

 

“You are going to liked this food, oppa. I made it special for you.”

 

“Ah, erm ..Thanks I guess.”

 

Not only one of the infinite when towards her. Everyone went towards you, smelling on your foods. “Ommo, Eunji-ah. Just by smelling this kimchi, already make my stomach grumble.” Dongwoo pouted.

 

“You can eat it after this, oppa.”

 

“Chincha? Kamsahamidah, dongsaeng-ah.”

 

“Only him? What about us? We want too.”

 

“Of course, you also can, Gyu- Gyu oppa.”

 

“Only ~~”

 

“The rest of infinite too can eat it.” you cut Hoya words.

 

“Then, what about me?” Myungsoo interrupting in the middle of the conversation. You blinking your eyes cutely at him. At that time, Myungsoo could swore that his heart beating really really faster.

 

“I thought that you are going to eat Hyuna's food.”

 

Myungsoo clearing his throat. “Of course I will. After all, she is my girl and why would I eat your food.” he said coldly.

 

“Good luck not to be died then.” you muttering slowly, hoping that he wouldn't hear it. Always Hyuna, Hyuna and Hyuna. I pray that you are going to have stomach ache, eating her foods.

 

The time flies fasterly. Without you knowing, the giving time already end. You wiped your sweat with your sleeves. Pheww, I hope that they are going to like it.

 

“Alright! Please served your foods to us.” Sungyu ordering you and Hyuna. You bring the plate carefully and put it on the table in front of him, following by Hyuna.

 

This is your foods.

Chinese Cabbage Kimchee gimbap.jpg   

 

Hyuna foods

 

  

“Why must you cook a lot of foods? Is not like you are going to win.” Hyuna scoffing before glaring at you.

 

“My choice, not yours.”

 

“Alright, stop fighting. We are gonna taste this food. But first of all, we are going to taste Hyuna foods, first.” Myungsoo declared. You rolled your eyes. Infinite, one by one tasting her cooks, including Myungsoo and their reaction? It is so hilarious for you to see, especially for seungyeol.



 

He laughed at you after that. Of course, Hyuna didn't saw it. Her attetions only for Myungsoo. Myungsoo take a bite of the meat before he swallowing the meat forcefully. “It is really delicious, right, oppa?”

 

Myungso nodded his head. When Hyuna turning her body, Myungsoo quickly spit out the meat. “And you were saying?” you raised your brow teasingly at him.

 

“Shut up, wifey.”

 

“Oh, I can't. It's my mouth, not yours.”

 

“Don't be full of yourself. Your food is not delicious.”

 

“You didn't try it yet and how you know it taste.”

 

“I didn't need to tasted it because I know it's delicious.” Myungsoo muttering silently. By looking at your foods, his mouth watering. ! Why I said that harsh words to her before!

 

“Let's try Eunji. I can't wait to taste it.” Dongwoo cheered happily. He scooped on the rice cake and eating it. You pray in your heart, hope that they are going to likes it. Dongwoo put the spoon down, looking at you with his poker face.

 


 

Oh..Oh..I didn't like his face. Hyuna smiling triumphly, thought that she going to win this competition. After getting silent about 2 minutes, Dongwoo bursting his laughed loudly while making a silly dance. “This is the most delicious food I have ever taste!”

 


 

“Really, oppa?”

 

One by one tasting your foods and their reactions are same with Dongwoo except for Myungsoo of course because he preferring not to taste your foods. “You are such a waste Myungsoo. It is really delicious.”

 

“No need to tell me, Hoya hyung.”

 

“So, who the winner?” Hyuna blurted out.

 

“Isn't it obvious.”Sungjong sarcastically said. “It is me, right?”

 

“You got to be ing kidding me, Hyuna.”

 

“Why you said that, Sungyu oppa. Myungsoo oppa told me that my foods is delicious.”

 

“Yeah, really delicious until he made a face.”

 

“Eunji.” Myungsoo hissed.

 

“What? I am just stating the fact.”

 

“Shut up, Eunji! You don't know anything. Her food was really delicious. After all, I didn't need a wife who can cook perfectly.”

 

At that words, you shut your mouth closed. Ouch! That statement really hurt me. “Really, then, I guess you don't want to tasted my food.” you reffering to a plate of rice cake that you planning to give to Myungsoo. You throw the food inside the trash, making everyone surprised with your action.

 

“You don't need this because the only you want always her and her.” you pointing to Hyuna.

 

“That's because he loves m~~”

 

“Shut up, Hyuna. I am not talking to you. Have a nice appetite tasting her foods. I pray that you are going to have stomach ache.” you said coldly before storming inside the house.

 

“We are supposing to have a nice meal but thanks to you, Myungsoo. You destroyed our appetite.”

 

“What? What I have done?” Myungsoo asked with confused.