- 64 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

You took a seat on the nearest couch and laid your tired body on it. After school, you parents asked you to come to their house and now here you are, alone. Myungsoo got something to do with his friends, but he promised to you that as soon as their work done, he will come here as soon as possible. Your mother gave you a glass of juice to drink. You took it gratefully. Your eyes wonder and seem like you mother seems to know what is playing inside your mind. “He's not here.”

 

“Who?”

 

“I know that you are searching for your oppa, right? He was not here.”

 

“Speaking about him, where is he? Last time I saw him before I got into a car accident. After that, he vanished like an air.” you popped your hand. Your mother playing with her hand nervously and you saw it. You narrowing your eyes . “Do you have something important to tell me, mom?”

 

“Me? Of course not. What are you talking about? You knew that there is no secret between us.” she said nervously. The way she told you making you didn't believe with her words. You know that she was hiding something from you and of course she wouldn't tell you. But you will find your own way to know about this. You shrugged your shoulder. Your mother quickly change the topic and got up from the seat. “You must be hungry right? I will make something for you to eat.”

 

You watched her back. As soon as her figure disappeared, you quickly ran to upstairs, headed to your brother's room. I know that she is hiding something from me and I will know it with my own way. Lucky for you that the door of your brother's room didn't locked. You open it easily but the sight in front of you shocking you. His room nearly empty. You open his closet and only a few of his cloth in there. Huh? I knew it!

 

You quickly rummage his closet, his drawer and one of small white box behind his bed caught your eyes. You pulled it out. Your heart making a weird noise and you suddenly felt don't good. Like something will happen. You shook your head vigorously and with a deep heavy breath, you open it. “What is this?”

 

There are many papers in it along with couples of picture. It was a picture when your brother still a kid. One of the papers caught your attention. DNA Test. What is this? As you read it, your eyes widening open. That paper slipped from your hand. You couldn't believe on what you just read. It wasn't true right? Chi Hoon oppa is really my brother, right?

 

“Eunji-ah, where are you?” your mother voice snapping you back to reality. You quickly put the paper inside your bag and save the box at its place. You closed the door, headed to the downstairs with a heavy heart. Myungsoo ran to hug you. He recently came back from meeting his friends. He stared at you with concerned. “Baby, gwenchana?”

 

You didn't reply him. Your mind still thinking about what just happen. Myungsoo shook your body vigorously to gained your attention. “What do you want?” you snapped. He looked taken aback with your sudden explode. You realize your mistake. “I..I'm sorry. I..I didn't intent to shout at you.”

 

Instead of angry at you, he hug you. “It's alright. I don't mad at you. You know that I love you, right?”. You nodded your head. He smiled. “Then, you should know that you can share anything..When I mean anything, it is really meant anything..with me. I don't want there is a secret between us.” he your cheek softly.

 

Your tears slipped down through your cheek. Myungsoo gasped loudly. He panicked and didn't know what to do. “Y..yah, baby. Don't cry. Please don't cry. . What should I do.”

 

“Please hug me, oppa.”

 

“Huh?”

 

You rolled your eyes. You pulled him into you and hug him. Myungsoo your hair. He looked worried. “Baby, gwenchana? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you? Wanna me killed him? How dare he hurt my baby.”

 

“Oppa.”

 

“Neh.”

 

“Shut up. Your voice is so annoying.”

 

Myungsoo pouted. “And I thought that you wanna thank me or kiss me.”

 

You pushed him away. You glared at him playfully. “You are really a dumb dumb, you know that.” “I don't liked that name. Called me hubby.”

 

“Why would I?”

 

“Because I said so.” he smirked. Myungsoo leaned his body at the end of the couch. His arm crossed over his chest. “I don't want.” you stuck your tongue out at him. “But I called you baby.”

 

“I didn't ask you to called me that.”

 

Myungsoo sighed. He bit his lips before paid his attention on you again. He leaned his body closer to you. “Are you sure you don't want called me that?”. You shook your head. Myungsoo smirked. “Fine then, you asked for it. Don't blame me if tonight I make you couldn't walk for a month.”

“Mwoh!!”