20

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

 

"Wow. I am very nervous, right now."

"Don't be, sweaty. You look beautiful."

"Thanks appa but still your praise didn't make my nervous gone."

This is it. You stop in front of the church. You clench your heart tightly before you take a deep breath. "Ready sweetie?"

"Neh, appa.."

Your father opens the door and as soon as you step your foot inside it, all the eyes turned to look at you, even with L. Joe. His eyes larger in surprise. He couldn't believe that you are Myungsoo's wife. His mother noticed his expression.

"Gwenchana, Byunghyun?"

L. Joe shifted his eyes from you. He couldn't even look at your face. All he knows that his heart broken and he felt like someone stab his heart hardly with a knife. You didn't notice him because all the time, your eyes fixed with Myungsoo. You couldn't move your eyes from him. He so handsome with that black coat. Am I lucky for having him as my husband.

Not far from there, Minhee gave you thumbs up. She mouthed you "Good Luck". You are replying her message with smiles. "I hand her to you. Please take care of my daughter." your father spoke to Myungsoo.

"I will, dad."

Myungsoo took your hands and focus his eyes to the priest. (Skip to the vow part)

"Do you, Kim Myungsoo willing to take Jung Eunji as your wife, willing to stay on her sides all the time, within hard and easy times, health and sick time, will you promise that you will stay loyal to her." the priest said while his eyes fixed on Myungsoo.

Myungsoo avoiding from looking at your eyes. The priest repeats his question again and still he didn't answer the question. Your shoulders deflated. I should know that he never wants this marriage. L. Joe clenched his fist angrily. If they didn't at here, he already punched his face. He should be lucky to be in that position. He even want to kill himself to be in that position.

Before you could say something, Myungsoo cut you. "I will." he said with stern. All the guest thinks that he was declaring his love to you but at your side, you could see him glaring over you. You cleared your throat.

"Will you, Jung Eunji, willing take Kim Myungsoo as your lawful husband, willing to stay on his sides all the times, within hard and easy times, health and sick time, will you promise that you will stay loyal to him."

"I will."you are replying without thinking twice.

"Now, I announced that both of you are husband and wife. You could kiss the bride."

Myungsoo pulled your body closer to him, meanwhile, L. Joe is already walking out of the church. He couldn't watch your lovely moments with Myungsoo because it's breaking his heart. At the time, your lips touching, Myungsoo put his finger in your lips. Instead of kissing your lips, he kisses his finger.

All the guest were clapping their hands happily. You only could smile bitterly after Myungsoo pulled away. In your heads, there was a sudden thought running in your mind. Am I too disgusting for him to kiss me?

"Don't ever think that I agree with this marriage, means that I will kiss you! Not in my life!" he told you coldly. You bit your lips to prevent your tears fall from your eyes. And I got the answer for my question. Thank you Kim Myungsoo, for making me happy.

"Congratulation, Eunji. You are officially a wife for someone hot."

"Yeah, I will. If Hyuna didn't kill me after she hear this." you tried to make a joke. But it's useless because Minhee noticed your expression. No matter how you try to hide it, she will know it. "Am I missing something important here? You are hiding something from me, aren't you?"

"Of course not. Why you said that?"

"I know you for a long time. If not, why even am I calling myself as your bestie."

"Not right now. I will tell you later."

"Hey, sis." Chi Hoon hug you tightly.

"Whassup oppa."

"Aigoo, my little princess already grown up now. "

You smiled. Your eyes searching for Myungsoo figure, and you spot him not far from your place. He was with his friends. You excused yourself and walked towards him happily.

"Make sure you guys told Hyuna to come. I don't want to spend my time with her." Myungsoo remind Sungyu.

"Hyung, she's your wife."

"Only on the contract." Myungsoo cut the maknae.

"What do you mean, Kim Myungsoo?"

"I will divorced her after one year, then I will marry Hyuna." Myungsoo beamed happily. A little he know that, you were listening to every each of  his words behind the wall. You chuckled. What a nice life I got. You wiped your tears away, leaving the place with a bitter heart.