- 61 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

Niel going inside L. Joe' room and he cringe in disgusting as soon as he step into his room. Beer cans everywhere. His room is dark, not a single light coming inside. He spotted familiar figure on a bed. L Joe looks so miserable. His state now are worse than the day you were in charge in hospital. He shook his head. He shook L.Joe's body softly.

 

“L.Joe hyung, wake up.”

 

L.Joe groaned in annoyance. He pulled his blanket over his face. He shoved Niel away, slightly he turned his body to another side. “Hyung, wake up.”

 

“Go away!”

 

“Hyung, wake up! How long you are going to be liked this?”

 

L.Joe hide his face behind a pillow. He closed his ears with both of his hand. Niel blow his bang in irritation. He yanked the curtain open and the light abruptly shine in his room. L. Joe throw his pillow away angrily. “What kind of language I need to tell you, huh! Stop bothering me!”

 

“I will if you stop acting liked a stupid loser.” Niel spat. L. Joe narrowed his eyes. “What do you know about me?” he growled. Niel was pity with him but L. Joe aren't supposed to continue his life in this way. Niel can not do it anymore. He screamed Cap and Chunji name. L.Joe raised his brow before he smirked at him. “Do you think if you calling them, I will wake up. Yeah, in your dream.”

 

Cap pushed the door open. He yanked L. Joe up from his bed. L.Joe grip on his sheet tighter but he forgot how muscular Cap are. He felt down with a loud thud. “Get your up, Lee Byunghyun.”

 

“Shut up. Get out from my room.”. Instead of getting up, he lay his body on the floor. He took a can of beer and open it. Chunji snatched it away from him. He threw the can in a trash bin. “You are a high school boy. You aren't minor yet to drink these kind of stuff.”

 

“Tsk. my age! my school!”

 

“Just because of one girl, you became liked this. Seriously, love is really complicated.”

 

Ricky watching the scene in front of him with a bored face. He played with L.Joe's phone until he saw your picture as his wallpaper. Ricky tossed L.Joe's phone away. “You are coward, hyung.”

 

Changjo abruptly closed Ricky's mouth with his hand. “Yah! Do you want to die!” he hissed angrily. L.Joe growled. Ricky cleared his throat while avoiding L. Joe's stared. “I don't get it hyung. If you loves her, why don't you steal her? It is not like your stupid cousin worth for her.”

 

“Have you fall in love?”

 

“No.”

 

“Then, shut your mouth. You knew nothing about love. Even you didn't know how to spell hippopotamus.” Niel snicker.

 

Chunji patted on L.Joe's shoulder. “Are you really loves her?”

 

L.Joe didn't nodded or shook his head. He stared on the wall in front of him with blank expression. Everyone was worried about him. “Why don't you do as Ricky told you?”

 

“So that she will hated me later? No thanks. Although it is hurt seeing her with someone else, I am happy that she is happy.” L.Joe reply bitterly. He pulled his knee closer to him. Teen top stared at his friends with a pity. They gathered around him and giving him support. Love is really complicated.

 

A bright sun ray hit your face. You spun your body around to another side when someone pulled your body closer. Your back hit on Myungsoo's muscular chest and his hand was on your waist. You blushed when your remember what already happen last night. I can't believe that we did it. You eyes wander on his eyes, his nose and his lips. Your finger brushed on his lips. Myungsoo move from his position and you quickly closed your eyes, pretending to sleep. Myungsoo chuckle. “I know that you are awake and you were staring at my face.”

 

You could hear his smirked. You open your eyes. “You are such an idiot.”

 

“Said someone who keep screaming my name last night.”

 

You hit his chest and hiding your face. Your face is really red liked a tomato. Myungsoo laughed. “Opp...Oppa...Myu..Myungsoo oppa.” he mocking your words. This time, you kick him out from your bed and he fell. “Serve you right.”

 

He raised his brow. An evil smirked appeared on his face. “You shouldn't did that, jagiya.”

 

“And why is that?”

 

“Because....this!”

 

Myungsoo climb on your and tickles your body. You laughed loudly. Myungsoo still doesn't planning to let you go. He kept tickling your body. He laid his body next to you, still laughing. “You know what, baby?”

 

“What?”

 

“Saranghae.” he peck on your cheek. You blushed. Myungsoo pinched your cheek hardly. “Aigoo. My baby is beautiful when she blushed.”

 

“Shut up. I am not your baby.”

 

“Then, whose baby are you?”

 

“Well duh, of course my parents.” you rolled your eyes. He got up and held out his hand for you. You look at him with confusion writing all over your face. “Idiot. Can you walk?”

 

“Of course I am.” As you took one step, you stumbled on the floor. Myungsoo smirked. “I told ya.” “This is all your fault.”

 

“What? Am I went too HARD last night? I don't think I am.” he blinked his eyes with his innocent face. Innocent my . He is more than innocent. He lifted you up and bring you to the bathroom. He put you on a tub while helping to strip out your tank top. He smiled wider when he seeing many hickey on your neck and cleavage. You pushed his hand away. “I can do it by myself.”

 

“Aww..No need to feel embarrassed. I already saw it last night.”

 

You blushed. “Out. I count on three. You better go out or..”

 

“Or what baby?”

 

“Or do you want last night to be your last night to touched me.” you smirked. You smile in victory when saw his sour face. “You can't do that. I am a guy and I have NEED.”

 

“Whatever. Go out.”

 

“Fine! Fine! God, why you are so moody this morning.”

 

You locked the door. You bite your lips seeing hickey that Myungsoo left to you. Stupid Myungsoo.