-44-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

Myungsoo jumped in surprised when you suddenly appeared in front of him. “What are you doing here, Eunji?” he asked you with his poker face.

 

“Wasn't I am supposed to asked you that?”

 

“This is not your park. There is no your name on it.”

 

“Same with you too.”

 

Myungsoo bite his inner cheek while looking at you. “Who said that you can let any guys touch you, huh? Who gave you that permission?”

 

“Huh! I knew it! You stalking me.”

 

“No, I am not.” he denied.

 

“Stop lying,Myungsoo. I could see it from your face.” you smirked. You flipping your hair arrogantly but for Myungsoo, you look y when you doing that. “Stop it.”

 

“Stop what?”

 

“Stop flipping your hair. I don't want any guys seeing you. I just have an enough with L.Joe. I don't want you add many more rival.” he whisper.

 

“Pardon?”

 

“I never know that you are deaf, Eunji.”

 

“And I never know that you are a stalker, Kim Myungsoo-shi.”

 

“Aish! No, I don't. Why I need stalking over you. For your information, I also got a date.”

 

“Date? With who? Hyuna?”

 

“Of course. Who else, again.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes. You hmph him. “Then, go riding something else. I don't want to see your face here.”

 

“Don't want.” he stuck his tongue out at you. You stuck your tongue out to him back. You saw L.Joe and you quickly went to the line.

 

“Sorry I took long enough.”

 

“Gwenchana oppa. At least you are not like some guys here.”

 

Myungsoo heard it. He scoffed. At the same time, Hyuna also come to him. She pouted. “Oppa, why you leave me? I'm searching for you like a crazy girl.”

 

“But you still aren't crazy right.” he retort to her back.

 

He saw your spun your body around, Myungsoo quickly pulled Hyuna closer to him. He smiling lovingly to her and kiss her cheek. You made a disgusting face before spun your body to the front again. Idiot.

 

You wrapping your hands on L. Joe's wrist. L.Joe startled at first but he relax after that. You smile to him. L.Joe could swear to god that his heart beats really really fast. God! Don't make me collapsed in front of my girl.

 

“Are you alright, oppa?”

 

“Huh? Yeah..yeah..I'm ok.” he gave you ok sign. Behind you, Myungsoo are struggling whether he want to kill L.Joe or not. He is so frustrated right now. She's dead when we go back.

 

You took a seat with L.Joe following you. Myungsoo quickly steal a seat behind you. He was two seats far from you. Hyuna didn't saw L.Joe and you yet. She snuggling her body closer to Myungsoo. For the first time, Myungsoo pushed her away.

 

“Go away, Hyuna. You made me airless.”

 

“Hyuna? No baby or darling. You calling me Hyuna!”

 

You heard the argument and as curiosity envelop your body, you turning your body to the back. Myungsoo pulled Hyuna closer to him again. He pretending to play with her hair. You rolled your eyes at the sight. Myungsoo pushed Hyuna away from him again when you didn't look at both of them.

 

“What wrong with you, oppa!” she asked with frustrated. “Are you PMS or what? Why'd you kept pushing and pulling me like I am a toy!”

 

Myungsoo closed with his hands. “Shut up!”

 

Hyuna pushed his hands away. She looked away from him. Her tears were threatening to fall. She bit her lips. Myungsoo saw it and he felt guilty to her. He pulled her closer to him but Hyuna won't budge at all.

 

“Baby..” Myungsoo called her with her favorite nickname.

 

Still, no response come from her. Myungsoo sigh. He took a deep breath before envelop her to his embrace. “Baby, I'm sorry. I am so so sorry. I didn't intend to treat you liked that. Forgive me, please.”

 

Hyuna nodded her head weakly. She wiped her tears away. You watching the sight with pain and hurts. L.Joe saw your expression. He leaned his face closer to you. “Gwenchana?”

 

“I'm alright.” you lied.

 

L.Joe wouldn't believe at you at all but he doesn't want to push you. He hold your hand tightly. “Don't worry. I am always here.”

 

You spending your time happily with L.Joe but at the same time , you also hurting seeing Myungsoo acting lovey dovey with Hyuna. You excused yourself from L.Joe and went to the toilet. On the way to go there, you bumping to Hyuna.

 

“Yah! Watch where were you going!” she hissed angrily.

 

“Sorry.”

 

“Wow, what a great coincidence. What we have here? What are you doing here, Eunji? Stalking over me and Myungsoo.”

 

“As you wish.”

 

She grab your wrist harshly. You wincing in pain. “What do you want, Hyuna?”

 

“Tell me, what are you doing here? You really don't feel ashamed at all. Myungsoo oppa will never love you so why you still bothering him!”

 

You pried her hands away. “Am I really stupid or you? We are married for god sake and sorry to say, I never bothering him and I know where is my place!”

 

“Then, divorce him! He's mine from the beginning!”

 

“You really don't know how to act matured. Tell him it by yourself. Yes, he's yours from the beginning and I knew it. But, how could you says that words when you...argh! I don't know how to say anymore! ! ”

 

Hyuna slapped your face and her sharp nails scratch your face until it's bleeding. Your cheek was swollen from the impact. You clenching your fist angrily. “Move!”

 

“Huh? Finally ugly duckling know how to be angry.”

 

That's it. You shove her body roughly. She felt to the ground and her palm scratch with small rock. It's bleeding.

 

Myungsoo glancing on his watch boringly. It's already 30 minutes since Hyuna went to the toilet. He puffed his cheek in annoyance. At the end, he deciding to find her but what he saw really shocking him. Hyuna was on the ground and her palm are bleeding while you looking at her with angry eyes.

 

“What are you doing!”

 

You sigh. I am dead. Really dead.