12

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

There is a loud knocking sound on your door. You take out your book from your face and glancing at the clock.  Who is that? Who come to my house at this time. The knocking sound become louder and louder. "I'm coming."

While walking to the front door, you hissed at the person. Well duh, couldn't he just pressed the bell instead of knocking the door. It's so irritating. You open the door and jumping in surprise seeing the guy in front of you.

"Well, look who's here. May I help you, Myungsoo-shi?" you said with an amused tone. Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up. I was forced to come here."

"Talking about this, how do you know my house?"

"Are you stupid or what? We are living in the 21st century. Of course I could find you easily." he smirked. You pouted. Couldn't he be nice to me ? You leaned your body on the door. "What are you doing here, Myungsoo-shi?"

"I come to take you out."

"Huh? You come to take me out? Am I dreaming right now? " you said with a unbelievable face. You pinched your cheek hardly and winced in pain. Myungsoo chuckle silently. He put his poker face back. "Hurry up. I'm not going to wait for you."

"Tsk! How rude guy is you. Come in first. Give me five minutes to prepare."

You open the door wider. Myungsoo walk inside your house and looked around your house with amused face. She got a high taste. You ran into your room and open the closet. "What should I wear? Pabo, Eunji. You should ask Myungsoo where is he going to take you. Aish, whatever. I just wear this shirt."

You took out your favorite cloth and wore it.

You put a light make up on your face and some lip gloss. You see your reflections once again in the mirror before heading to the living room. "I'm ready. Let's go."

"Why you took a long-- Oh holy ." Myungsoo jaws dropped. You waved your hand in front of his face. "Hello, earth to Myungsoo. Hello, is anyone here. I come here to take Myungsoo back." Myungsoo snapping back into reality, he pushed you away from him. "Let's go." he mumbled quietly while walking out from your house.

"What a weird guy."

Myungsoo was riding his red Ferrari and you thought that he will open the door for you liked a gentleman will do for his girl but your hope ruined because he just went straight to the driver side and going into it. "He is still a jerk. Aish!"

You go inside the car and slammed the door closed, making him flinch again. "Yah! Are you trying to destroy my car!" he yelled angrily. You closed your mouth with your hand. Oops! I just wake up the beast.

"I was forced to come here and bring you out and now you trying to destroy my car, you spoil brat."

"I am not. If wouldn't happen if someone opens the door for me."

Myungsoo narrowed his eyes before he laugh mockingly at you. "You think I will do that. Yeah, in your dream." he scoffed. Along the journey, both of you keep silent. You try to open up the conversation but what Myungsoo reply is rolling his eyes. He was completely ignoring you. How dare he ignore me. Hmph!

Everyone will think that he is going to bring you to the expensive restaurant and some romantic place but it's all wrong. Instead, he brings you to the club. To the ing club! Ugh! Is he or what? Can't he bring you to Han River or Namsan Tower or expensive restaurant so that you could eat like a beast.

You ran your finger through your hair with so much frustrated. Myungsoo get out of the car and locking the door. Your eyes widen. ASJGKFKDLLLADKF! Did he just lock me in!

"Yah! Open the door!"

Myungsoo facing you while smirking. "What are you saying? I couldn't hear you."

"Open. The. Door."

"Why should I? You ruined my door." he points out.

"It was just a door, you moron! Open the door."

After so much yelling, he finally unlocked the door. You go out of the car and slammed the door closed roughly and louder this time in purposed. Myungsoo narrowed his eyes to you. "You do that again, I will kill you." he warned you.

Instead of afraid of him, you slammed his door again roughly for a third time. Myungsoo hissed angrily. He yanked your body closer to him, making you bumping to his chest. At that time, your heart beat rate unsteadily. What's wrong with me? Am I going to die.

Myungsoo pushed you away. He glared at you before go inside the club. "What's wrong with that guy? Is he PMS or what? Jeez, bipolar."

"Your id miss?" the bouncer stopping you.

"My id?"

"Yeah, you seem unlawful to going inside."

You scratch your not itchy head. How do I get my id? Of course I am not legal enough. That pabo bring me here and now he dumped me.

"She's with me." someone said behind you with so much full authority. You turned around and meet your brother's friend.

"Tae...Taejun oppa."

"She's with me."

The bouncer letting you go in. Tae Jun wrap his arms  on your shoulder defensively. He could protective over you sometimes. "What are you doing here, Eunji? Did your brother know about this?"

"Uh...Uh..."

What should I tell him? I can't tell him that Myungsoo ditch me. "Never mind. You should tell your brother. " he cut you. "I will, oppa."

You spotted Myungsoo not far from you. You excused yourself but when nearer you to him, you could feel someone stabbed a knife to your heart. Myungsoo was making out with Hyuna. You turned your body abruptly, making your back facing him. What's the point he bring me here? Was he trying to show me his relationship with Hyuna. I have a heart too. Didn't he know that.

 

 

 


Since I got nothing to do today, I update this story again...Hehehe...I am so excited when writing this story. Hope that you guys enjoy it too...PYONG! PYONG!