-39-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

Myungsoo waiting for you patiently while leaning his body on his car. He took out his wallet and looking at your picture that he stole it silently. He place it back on his wallet when he seeing you walking towards him.

 

You ready?”

 

You don't planning to tell me anything, don't you?”

 

Nope, I wont. If I tell, that's not calling as secret anymore. After you princess.” he open the door for you liked a gentleman. You smiled to him and get inside the car. Myungsoo closed the door, went to driver side and get in.

 

Tell me, where are we going, Myungsoo.”

 

You will know later. Be patience, alright.”

 

So, Eunji. Tell me more about yourself.” Myungsoo started the conversations. Well, no one couldn't blame him it the surrounding was too awkward.

 

What do you want to know about me, Myungsoo?”

 

I don't know. Your name maybe, whose your husband, is he hot or not.” he teasing you.

 

Oh shut up. You such an arrogant jerk. You are so full with yourself.”

 

Well, no one could blamed me for that, right. Tell me.”

 

Alright! Alright! As you know, my name is Jung Eunji but now knows as Kim Eunji.”

you looking at his expression but no, he didn't gave any emotions at all. You felt disappointed.

 

My favorite color is pink and my dreams, is to be a teacher.”

 

A teacher. What a good ambitions.”

 

Are you mocking me, Myungsoo?”

 

Of course not. Aish, you. Stop misunderstood my words.”

 

Alright. Now, it's your turn.” you turning your body, facing him.

 

What do you want to know, Eunji?” he glanced at you before shifting his attentions back to the road.

 

How long you with Hyuna?” you blurted out but as soon as the words slipping from your mouth, you regret it.

 

We..It's over one year. I don't know how she captured my heart but what I know is I am in love with her.” Myungsoo told you happily. He didn't notice your bitter face. He kept telling you about his love story with Hyuna.

 

You must loves so much.” you smiled bitterly.

 

Of course I am.” he chirped happily.

 

Well, it is good for you.” you whispering. You throw your view on the windows, avoiding from Myungsoo noticing your sad expressions. Myungsoo stop his car and get out from the car. “ Get out. We already here.”

 

You looks around your surrounding and this is place isn't familiar with you. “Where are we?”

 

 

This is my favorite place. I will go here whenever I have a problems or upset.”

 

Your..Your favorite place.”

 

Yeah. Isn't it beautiful.”

 

It is.” you smiled. You let the wind blow your hair. Myungsoo watching over you quietly. Yes, this place may be beautiful but you are more beautiful than this.

Myungsoo leaning his body closer to you while watching the sunset.

 

You should consider yourself as lucky.”

 

You pay your attentions to him. Myungsoo smiling to you, showing his eyes smile. “You are the first girl I brought here.”

 

Really? Hyuna?”

 

I never bring her here.”

 

At that statement, you heart feel sudden joys and no one could explain your feeling right now. Yeah, I am really a lucky girl but I will feel more lucky if I own your heart, Myungsoo.