- 50 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

After all the incident happen, you deciding to skip your class. Without telling anyone, you just walking out from your school liked nothing happen, and only to be stop by...Infinite.

 

“Oh dongsaeng. Where do you think you are going?” Dongwoo wriggle his brow at you.

 

“What are you doing here, oppa? Doesn't you supposed to be in class?”

 

“Same questions to you too.” Hoya interrupt. Behind him you could see Myungsoo approaching to your location. You clearing your throat loudly. “I am going home. See you later, oppa.”

 

“Oh no, you don't. Who do you think you are leaving this with us.”

 

Sungyu pushing Myungsoo towards you. You slipped away and at the end, his face kissing the ground. You want to laugh but seeing his serious face, your intention disappeared. Meanwhile for Infinite, they are trolling like a cow.

 

“You are supposed to catch me.” he hissed angrily at you.

 

“And why would I.” you scoffed.

 

You unlocked your car and get inside. Myungsoo pushing you away. “I drive.”

 

“This is your car or my? I didn't allow you to drive my brother's baby.”

 

“I. Drive.”

 

“What if not?” you challenge him.

 

Myungsoo leaned his face closer to you. He trapping you with both of his arm, on the top of the car. “Give it or....”

 

“Or what? What are you going to do?”

 

Yup, you may be seem brave but inside your heart, only god know how you feel. His thumb caressed on your lips before he smirked. “Or I kiss you in front of everyone.”

 

Abruptly, you pushed him away. You open his palm and give the key to him. “Just because I follow your words doesn't mean I forgive you. I am still mad at you.”

 

“I love you too, princess.” he teasing you with the nickname that your family gave to you. You blushed. You quickly get inside the car. Myungsoo chuckled seeing your red face. She's cute.

 

Myungsoo drive the car out from school. He peak on you from time to time. Inside his mind, he was thinking how should he confess his feeling to you. He scared that you will reject him.

 

“Eunji-ah, do...do you like someone?”

 

“What with that sudden question?” you raising your brow.

 

“I...I just asking and curios at the same time.”

 

“What if I have and what if I haven't?”

 

“Just answer yes or no.”

 

“Maybe yes and maybe no.”


“Yah! I am trying to be serious here. Stop playing around.”

 

“Who says I am playing around. Don't you see that I am serious here.” you rolled your eyes.

 

Myungsoo stop the car at the end of the road. He spun his body around, looking at you seriously. He grip on your shoulder tightly. “Tell me, hmphh..Yes or no?” he asked softly.

 

You bite your lips harder until it's bleed. You were considering whether you need to tell him your true feelings or not. But he already got Hyuna. It is impossible for him to love you.

 

“Yes, I have.”

 

Myungsoo shoulder deflated. His expression..You didn't know how to express. He looks sad and angry at the same time. His loose his grip on you, facing to the road. “Who is he? Who is the lucky guy?” he whispering.

 

You couldn't hear it clearly. “Pardon?”

 

“Nothing. We should go home.”

 

Along the journey, only silent atmosphere accompanying both of you. As soon as arrive to your parent's house, Myungsoo got out from his car, forgetting about you. Or that's what you think.

 

“What's wrong with him?”

 

You open your shoes and place your bag on the cushion. You open the door of your room and there is no one inside it. Where is he? You check on every room until you found him inside the guest room.

 

He was laying his tired body on bed with his arms on his face.

 

“Myungsoo? Are you alright?”

 

Silent. You tried it once again and still no answer come from him. You went towards him. He was sleeping soundly and from the corner of your eyes, you could see tears.

 

“Was he crying? But why? ” you asked to yourself.

 

You bend down to his level, wiping his tears away. You kissed his forehead and pulled the blanket over his body. “ Pabo! Pabo! Don't you know that you are the one who I like. Pabo.”