75. Planning On Something

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

It's already a week since the incident happen and none of you opening mouth or greeting each other. Well, at least Myungsoo have. He tried to start a conversation but being as a stubborn girl you are, you just walk passing him, ignoring him like he doesn't exist at all. Here you are sitting in the garden with L. Joe next to you. Oh, by the way, you relationship with L. Joe has gone better and better. The two of you become closer each day. He always next to you when you got a problem. But you only consider him as one of your older brother, nothing more and nothing less.

 

“So, Eunji. How are you doing?” he asked you. You shrugged your shoulder. “Nothing new..Same old..Same old.” “You still didn't talking to Myungsoo?”

 

“Nope. Don't want and never have intentions to do that. He acting like nothing happen, so I need to play his game too.”. You throw an empty can into a trash and wiping your hands clean. While you walking back to the bench, your eyes accidentally meet with Myungsoo when he walking there with his friends. You guys stared at each other before you are the one who breaking up the gaze.

 

From the corner of your eyes, you notice his sad eyes. L.Joe patted your shoulder. “What?” you asked him. “If you miss him, why don't you talk to him?”

 

“I want him to realize what was his mistake. I'm tired oppa. Tired because at the end, I am the one who get hurt.”

 

He ruffled your hair. Seeing you happy already enough for him. L.Joe tried to accept that fact that you aren't him and tried to move on. But no matter how he tried, you always in his heart. You are his first love and it is kinda hard to forget.

 

From far, Myungsoo watching you chatting happily with L.Joe and he can't help it from feel jealous. He clenching his fist tightly. Woohyun and Sungyu changing look with each other. Being as a leader, he is the one who need to take a step. He hated seeing his dongsaeng sad. “You know what, Myungsoo. You need to do something. I am pity with the grass. You keep plug it out without mercy.”

 

“Shut up grandpa.”

 

Sungyu throw small rock and it perfectly hit on Myungsoo's head. Myungsoo glaring at him while Sungyu keep his poker face. “You are pabo. Are you sure you didn't do something wrong that make her mad at you?”

 

“That's what I've been thinking for this few past day but nope. I don't think I can find the answer.”

 

Sungjong clearing his throat. He shifted from his place with uncomfortable. The truth is he knows. Yup, he knows and how did he knew? You tell him of course. He accidentally found Hyuna and Myungsoo kissing picture in Myungsoo's phone. At that time, he was busying roaming your bag and found Myungsoo's phone and he accidentally pushed image button and saw the picture. It is all about accidentally. Hoya narrowing his eyes at him. Sungjong flipping hair while trying to keep his blank face. But no one can stay under Hoya piercing gaze for a long moment. “Fine! Fine! I gave up!”

 

“What did you gave up? Do you know something that we didn't know, Lee Sungjong?”

 

“I..IT WASN'T MY FAULT!” he screamed loudly and got your and L.Joe's attentions. Seungyeol quickly closing Sungjong mouth while smiling awkwardly to the two of you. You looked at all of them with suspicious. Then, you shifted your attentions to Sungjong. “Help me” he mouthed at you.

 

“Oppa, excused me for a second.”

 

You went to Infinite direction and plopped next to Sungjong. “So, what happen oppa? Did guys here bullying you?”

 

Before Sungjong can open his mouth, Sungyu cut him. “Eunji, I been wondering..What is exactly happened between the two of you? Why you get mad at Myungsoo?”

 

You scoffed. “Ask him.”

 

“Ask what? I felt like a crazy guy thinking about this!”

 

“You really didn't know about this?”

 

Myungsoo shook his head. You pinched the bridge of his nose. You took out something from your bag and give it to him. It was his phone. “My phone! I though I lost it!” “You didn't lost it but you gave it to Hyuna!” you smirked. “Hyuna..What..Ommo! Baby! It's wasn't like what you think.”

 

“Of course it wasn't liked I thing..It always wrong for me to think in that way.” you said sarcastically. Myungsoo pouted. You rolled your eyes at the scene. Even at this time, he still can pouted. Argh! Unbelievable. Myungsoo scrolled his phone and his hand stop at photo gallery. He didn't know why but he got a bad feeling if he open it. You saw it and smirked. Let's see how will you react. “Why don't you open it?” you challenge him and he is seem hesitates to open it.

 

Hoya snatched the phone away from him and opening the gallery. He gasped in shock. “No way!” “What? What? What did you see hyung?”. Every one each of them couldn't believe with their own eyes. “You got ing kidding me!” Sungjong cursed. Everyone looked at him. Who wouldn't. He never curse in his life but today, he just did it.

 

Myungsoo staring at his friends with confusion. He took his phone again before he let it slipped from his holding. His face looks in horror. “Eunji, let me explain it!”

 

“Well, I wait for it but it took you over one week to realize it.” you asked with bored. “I..I..”

 

“Oppa, Myungie oppa.”

 

“Owh here comes the devil.” Hoya cursed. Dongwoo hit his head. “That's not a devil but more to a demon.” “An ugly demon.” Seungyeol and Woohyun said at once. They high five each other before made a face at Hyuna. You scoffed. L.Joe are waiting for you patiently on the bench. Without wasting your time, you went to him. Myungsoo stop you. “Where are you going?”

 

“Why? You want me to see you acting lovely with your girl over there.” you said coldly. “Eunji, I can explain it. I don't have any special relationship with her. You know that I love you.”

 

“But the picture doesn't show that. It looks like you enjoy the kiss too.”

 

Myungsoo sigh. He didn't know how to explain to you anymore because no matter how hard he tried you will never believe him. Hyuna took a seat next to him. Myungsoo cringe in disgust. “Oppa, I'm hungry. Let's go to cafeteria.”

 

Myungsoo pushing her away but she still won't budge at all. Woohyun rolled his eyes. “Myungsoo, do as what she said.”. Your gasped in surprised. Woohyun winked at you. “I have a plan. Don't worry.” he mouthed to you. Sungyu and Hoya caught Woohyun expression and they know what he plan. Whatever he plan, is not something good at all. Myungsoo groaned. “Hyung, are you making a death wish for me.” “Just follow as what I told.” “Fine!”

 

Myungsoo and Infinite groaned from behind while following Myungsoo and Hyuna quietly. You going back to L.Joe but Woohyun snatched your arms. He smile to L.Joe. “She is going with me. You can go back to your class.” “But..But oppa..”

 

“Just follow me sweat heart. I don't want you to miss the fun.” Woohyun smirked. You wondering what is he planning inside his mind since it is rarely to seeing him liked this.