- 70 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You waking up in the next morning alone in your bed. You looked next to you and it was empty. You get up from your laying position, searching for Myungsoo figure. Where is he? You pulled your sweater tightly to your body and headed to downstairs. There are no sigh of Myungsoo at all.

 

You noticed a pink note that have being paste on the fridge and it was from him.

 

Baby, I am going out for a while. I will be back soon, ne.

Love you.

 

p/s : your y hubby.

 

You laughed. Even it the note, he still could be cheesy. You leaned your body on the shelf, wondering what are you going to do today since there is no school for today. You tapped your chin while puffing your cheek in cute manner. Finally you come to a conclusion. You decide to go out with Minhee since it's been a while for you two to hanging out.

 

You dial her number and after third tones, she pick up the call. You told her the details about your planned and she completely agree with that since she also got nothing to do. You told her that you are going to her house in around 1 hour. So without wasting your time, you dashed into a bathroom and taking a shower.

 

You only took about 40 minutes to get ready. You deciding to wearing this : 

You locked the house and drive to Minhee house. She already waiting for you outside the house. She waving her hand when she saw you. She went inside the car and wore a seat belt. “Where are we going, Eunji?”

 

“Molla. Maybe to the mall.”. Minhee click her fingers. “Speaking about the mall, I need to buy a new phone since my old phone is broken.”. You rolled your eyes. “You and your phone. I can count how many of phone that you already brought.”

 

She smiling cheekily. The journey to the mall didn't took along enough since the mall is nearer to Minhee's house. You parked your car at the empty space. There are many people in there since today is weekend. Minhee pointing to one of the electrical shop. You just nodded your head while following her from behind quietly. While waiting for her to choose her phone, you wonder around the shop until you hit someone back. “Ommo. Mianhe.” you apologized to him but as soon as you looked at the person, your eyes widening.

 

“L..L.Joe oppa.”

L.Joe smiled. “Annyeong, Eunji. How are you?”

 

You smiling in return. It's been a while since you talked to him. Your rub your neck sheepishly. “I'm fine, I guess.” you laughed awkwardly. “You guess?”

 

“Ah, nothing. I am fine. How about you?”

 

L.Joe didn't reply you. He stared at your face and wonder how he terribly missing you. You frowned when you seeing him in his worlds. You waved your hand in front of him but still, he didn't gave any reaction at all. “Hello, Lee Byunghun.” . No reaction. You puffed your cheek in irritation. You looking around you and seeing no one, you leaned closer to his ears. “L.Joe, you are such an idiot and jerk.” you whisper harshly. L.Joe snapped into reality. His eyes widening when he saw how close is you. He clearing his throat. You noticing his red ears, you smirked. You leaned back from his ears with a poker face. “Finally, you came back to your sense. I thought you already lost in your lalala land.”

 

Joe rolled his eyes. He fixed his shirt and asked without looking at you. “Are you alone?”

 

“Of course not, I am with Minhee. You?”

 

“Of course not, I am with Teen Top.” he mocking you. You glared at him, while L.Joe grinning at you liked an idiot. Suddenly you remember about him ignoring you. You crossed your arms over your chest. “Why were you ignoring me oppa? Are you possibly avoiding from me?”

 

Joe rubbed his ears. “Of course not.” he mumbled slowly. “Pardon?”. Before L.Joe could answering you, his friends and Minhee approaching you. “Here you are. I was searching for you. Who are you talking w--” Niel paused when he saw you. You raised your brow. Niel clearing his throat. He stared at Minhee instead of you. “Hello Minhee. It was nice to seeing you.”

 

Minhee look at you before she shifted her attention to Niel. “N..Neh, annyeong.”. You scoffed. “What am I? A hallucination or only a statue.” you muttered to yourself. Niel heard it but he ignoring it. From behind, L.Joe hit Niel's head. He shot him his glared. Niel pouted. He held his hand in front of you. “Annyeong, Eunji.”. You stared at his hand before walked passing him. Niel jaw dropped. L.Joe bite his lips from suppressing his laughed. “Serve you right.”

 

L.Joe quickly chasing over you and he stopped in front of you. “What can I do for you, oppa?”

 

“Nothing. I just wonder if you want to follow us to Noreabang.”

 

“W--”

 

“We will.” Minhee cut your words. You shot her looks but she just smiling sheepishly. One by one approaching you and her. Cap waving his hand to you. Chunji winking at you but received a smack at his head from L.Joe. Ricky are same with Niel, completely ignoring you while for Changjo, he smiling happily.

 

I wonder what is their problem with me. Eight of you headed towards the noraebang. L.Joe opening the door for you but he closed it before Minhee could get it. She pouted. L.Joe is always nice to you but not her.

You deciding to watched them sing only. Your eyes travel to L.Joe and couldn't help from admiring how is he look. L.Joe caught you staring him and he smirked at you. You quickly looked away and return with your poker face. L.Joe tapped on the microphone. Everyone are pay their attentions to him. “The next song that I am going to sing is for someone who really special to me. I hope that she understanding what am I feeling towards her.”

 

L.Joe whispering to his friends and they nodded their head. Soon the music start to play.

 

Ok, you got me going crazy
Don’t know what to do I need you
(Teen Top, ooh~)

I need you baby baby baby
Don’t tell me goodbye
I want you baby baby baby
Why is love so hard? Please
Stop Stop Breaking my heart (I love you girl)
Stop Stop Breaking my heart (I need you girl)
Stop Stop Breaking my heart (I love you girl)
You’re so ambiguous, I can’t figure you out

What are you doing, why can’t I reach you?
Did you find someone else?
I miss you, this really isn’t it
Why are you avoiding my calls, stop playing around

It hasn’t even hit me
Since you are not by my side
Every single day by day, it’s like hell to me!
It hurts to the point of death, it’s so hard, I’m about to go crazy
What do I do with my heart that you ripped apart?

I need you baby baby baby
Don’t tell me goodbye
I want you baby baby baby
Why is love so hard? Please
Stop Stop Breaking my heart (I love you girl)
Stop Stop Breaking my heart (I need you girl)
Stop Stop Breaking my heart (I love you girl)
You’re so ambiguous, I can’t figure you out

I crazily try to erase you from my heart but there’s no point
No matter how much I think about it, to me, it’s only you
You’re the one! One!
Can’t get you outta ma mind
(I can’t forget you, who I can’t even call out so I’m just crying)
Days when I thought
I could forget you keep increasing!
My own delusion of you
Coming back is torturing me

At this rate, I will go crazy because of you
Come back, come back, I will wait here

I need you baby baby baby
Don’t tell me goodbye
I want you baby baby baby
Why is love so hard? Please
Stop Stop Breaking my heart (I love you girl)
Stop Stop Breaking my heart (I need you girl)
Stop Stop Breaking my heart (I love you girl)
You’re so ambiguous, I can’t figure you out

I love you girl oh my girl
At thoughts of you, I will really go crazy
I miss you girl oh my girl
I miss you even more today
One two three four
Everybody come on, here we go!
Teen Top go go!
Put your hands up high!
One two three four
Everybody come on, here we go!
Teen Top go go!
Put your hands up high!
(Put your hands up high!)

 

Minhee scoot closer to you. She nudge your elbow. “Did you thinking what am I thinking?” “What?”

 

“You are so clueless or what?” she scoffed. You pushed her head playfully. She laughed before leaning her head on your shoulder. “I think L.Joe oppa just confessing his loved to you.”