-47-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

Minhee pulled you with her. She make you took a seat in front of her. “Alright, Eunji. Spit it out. I knew you are hiding something from me.”

 

You sigh. There is no used for use to continue lying on her. At the end, she will know the truth. “What do you want to know?”

 

“Everything. About you and Infinite, Teen Top, L.Joe and even with L. How do you know all of them.”

 

“If I saying that I am married, do you believe me?”

 

“Oh god! Stop making joke, Eunji.”

 

“Thought so. You will never believe me.”

 

You showed her your wedding ring. Her eyes widening. She closed abruptly with both of her hands. “You got to be kidding me. With who?”

 

“Guess who?”

 

“I don't know. But wait a minute.”

 

She yanked your hand and observing your ring. She remember again a ring that Myungsoo wore.She gasped...again. “Don't tell me. You are married to L!” she shouted.

 

You quickly closed . You look around you and to your relief, no one pay attention to the both of you. “Slow down your voice!” you hissed angrily.

 

“Sorry.”

 

“You and your overreaction.”

 

“Well, duh. No one could blame me. I am surprised, alright. Surprise that your husband is him. Now, tell me. How were you married to him? If you said love, yeah, over my then.”

 

“Can I see you then?” you joked.

 

“Yah, Jung Eunji!”

 

“Uh..Uh..Uh..It's Kim Eunji.”

 

“Tsk! Whatever. Now tell me.”

 

“Fine, fine! Jeez! This is an arrange marriage. Now, are you happy.”

 

“Arrange marriage? But how?”

 

“Do you watching film? Like in a film, the different is my parents didn't have debt or so whatever you called. My parents and his parents are good friends. I don't know how they become a friends and don't asked me about that. All I know is, BOM! I get married to that jerk.”

 

“Wow. I am speechless. You are a lucky girl.”

 

“If married to him consider as lucky, then you are wrong.” you rolled your eyes.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

You heard a commotions come through the hall. Students were running out from the class eagerly.

 

“What happen?” Minhee asked you.

 

“How should I know? I am with you, remember.” you rolled your eyes.

 

You stop one of the student and asked her. “ What is going on?”

 

“Didn't you heard? L and L. Joe are fighting against each other.”

 

“Mwoh!!”

 

Minhee quickly drag you with her. “I am so excited. We will continue our story later.”

 

You saw L.Joe were ready to punch Myungsoo. You quickly pushed Minhee away, running towards their direction. You hold L.Joe wrist tightly. “Stop it, both of you!”

 

Myungsoo eyes largening. “Eunji.”

 

“Both of you stop it!”

 

“What is going on here?” the principal shouting from far. Everyone running trying to save themselves. Now it is only remaining you , Myungsoo and L.Joe.

 

“What happen here, Eunji?” he asked you.

 

“Nothing sir. This is just misunderstood.”

 

“Alright then. I leave it all to you.”

 

You nodded your head weakly. As soon as seeing the principal went away, you glaring at both of them. “What is going on? Mind telling me?”

 

L.Joe and Myungsoo want to open his mouth but you stop them. “Tell me later. Let's treat your wounds first.”

 

They following you like an obedient kids. You open the door of the nursery room but no one's in there. “Look like I am the one who need to treat you. Sit down.”

 

You bite your lips whether you want to treat L.Joe or Myungsoo first. At last you decide to treat L.Joe first. From the corner of your eyes, you could see Myungsoo disappointing face.

 

“Where do you hurt?”

 

L.Joe pointing to his stomach.

 

“Could you strip out your shirt so that I could treat you.”

 

“What are you going to do? Are you going to me.”

 

You hit his arm playfully. L.Joe chuckle silently. While for Myungsoo, he watching both of you with envious. You put some ointment on the wounds and he wincing in pain. You blow it and that when Myungsoo get up from the chair. He was about to pulled the door open when you stop him. “Where are you going?”

 

“Not your business.”

 

“I need to treat your wounds first.”

 

“Really? But I saw you happily treating him like I never exist here!”

 

“L.Joe oppa, you can go now.” you said to him while closed the cap. L.Joe thanks to you before he going out from the room. Now, it is you and Myungsoo alone. As soon as L.Joe leave, Myungsoo pushed your body to the wall and crashed his lips on you..