- 51 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You playing with his hair until you didn't saw Myungsoo smirking at you. The truth is he didn't sleep at all. He heard what were you saying just now. He couldn't explain how is his feeling right now. Happy and excited at the same time. Myungsoo are in deep thought whether he should confess to you since he knew your real feelings towards him.

 

He pretending to move from his position and yawned. Myungsoo rubbing his eyes cutely. You quickly jerk your hand from him. “What are you doing here?” he asked while rubbing his eyes.

 

“Why you sleep at here? Why don't you sleep in my room?”

 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. She really think that I sleep. Without notice or warning, Myungsoo pulled you to the bed. He wrapped his arms tightly on your waist. “Yah..Yah! What are you doing? Let me go.”

 

“Don't want. Let's cuddle together.”

 

“Mwoh? Yah! Nan michaeso!”

 

Myungsoo ignoring your ranting. He pulled you closer to him, let your head rest on his muscular chest. You could felt his breath on your neck and automatically you blushed. Stupid Myungsoo for making my heart beat faster. He gesturing you to sleep but since you didn't feel sleepy, you just playing with his finger.

 

“Eunji-ah.”

 

“Hmm..”

 

“Komawo.”

 

“For what?”

 

“Komawo.”

 

“Neh..Neh..But for what?”

 

“It's secret. I wouldn't tell you.” he smirked. Myungsoo nuzzling his nose on your neck. You were ticklish. “Stop it.”

 

“Wae? You don't like it?” he pouted.

 

You spun your body around, facing him. “Kwenchana?”

 

“Hmm..Why do you asked that?”

 

“It's just...You acting strange today.” you sigh.

 

“Eunji-ah...What if I told you that..That I falling in love with someone else.”

 

Your eyes larger in surprised. “What do you mean? Then, how about Hyuna?”

 

“Although she done many bad things to you, you still worried about her?” Myungsoo narrowing his eyes.

 

You suddenly remember the incident between you and her yesterday. You pushed Myungsoo away. Myungsoo frowned immediately. “Wae?”

 

“I am still mad at you. Don't you wae wae me.”

 

“But..But I thought that we are fine.”

 

You scoffed. “I didn't but you distracting me.” you mumble quietly. Unlucky for you because Myungsoo heard it. He smirked. “Am I distracting you, baby?”

 

Your eyes widen...again. Seriously, Myungsoo's behavior today really surprising you. “I am not your baby.”

 

He plopped his hands on his laps while looking at you with bored. “Tell me..Do you have a feeling towards me?”

 

His question surprising you. You took a step back. “You are weird. Seriously. I think you should do something to this.” you pointing to his head.

 

“I am not insane or crazy, Eunji. Have or not?”

 

“No.”

 

“Liar..”

 

“I am telling you the truth.”

 

“Yeah, right. As if I didn't hear you just now.” he scoffed.

 

“Pardon me.”

 

“Nothing. I think I should take a shower. My body smelly.” he sniffed his own body.

 

“Yeah, you should because you are stink.”

 

Myungsoo stopped from pulling the door knob open. He turned his body around, to seeing you. “Wanna join me, baby?” he winked.

 

“Yah! You byuntae!” you throw a nearest pillow to him. Myungsoo quickly get out from the room. He was chuckling over you outside the door.

 

“Stupid Myungsoo.”