-40-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

At the time, you going back to your house, your brother were waiting for you at the front door. He was calling someone. When he saw you, he ended the called. “Where were you?” he asking you.

 

She's with me.” Myungsoo replied to him. You thanks to Myungsoo. He nodded his head to you.

 

Are you Eunji? I am asking her, not you.”

 

I am her husband and I have the right to answering for her.”

 

You are just her husband.”

 

And you are just his brother.”

 

Chi Hoon narrowing his eyes to Myungsoo. You pushed him away and standing in the middle between both of them. “It's already late. We have school tomorrow and If you excused us, we need a sleep.”

 

Fine. I let you go just because of my sister.”

 

You drag Myungsoo with you. Behind you, you heard his cursing your brother. Well, no one couldn't blame him. You open the door and let his hand go. Instead changing your cloth, you just laying yourself on the bed.

 

Aren't you supposed taking a bath?”

 

I am too tired.”

 

Wifey, please. Go take a bath. You aren't feel comfortable sleeping in this state.”

 

I am too tired and can't move my body.” you whined childishly. You hug your teddy bear and closed your eyes. Myungsoo pulled a blanket over your body. He kissed your forehead. “Sleep well, then.”

 

You smiling before drifting to your dream. Myungsoo took your towel on the stand and went into the bathroom. He stripped out his cloth before pulled the piped open. The cold water running through his body, making his muscle tense and calm at the same time. After spending so much inside the bathroom, Myungsoo going out with only wearing a short pant. He pulled the blanket out and sleeping next to you.

 

He brushed your bangs away from your face, gazing over your face lovingly. Hyuna may be my loves but whenever I am with you, I felt different. The feelings are different when I'm with her. Without he knowing, he fall into deep sleep with his hands wrapping on your waist.

 

The next morning

 

You waking up from your sleep when your alarm clock ringing loudly on the stand nearest to your bed. Myungsoo grunting in annoyance. He pulled you closer to him. You felt weird since when your bed become this comfy. You open your eyes and your eyes automatically wide open. In instinct, you kick Myungsoo away from your bed. He felt on the floor with a loud thud.

 

Yah! What are you doing!” he growled at you.

 

What are you doing here? I am the one who supposing asking you that question.”

 

Isn't that answer is obvious. I am sleeping with you.”

 

Sleeping with me!” you letting out shriek scream. You immediately check on your cloth. Relieve because you still have cloth on you.

 

Do you think I will you. Tsk!”

 

Yah! Get up! Who said that you can sleep here.”

 

Then, where am I going to sleep?”

 

I don't know. That is your problem, not mine.”

 

Alright then. If you parents asked me, I just telling them that their princess kicking me out from OUR bed.” he said while emphasize the words.

 

You puffing your cheek in annoyance. There is no use arguing with him. You pushed him away, in order to getting up from the bed. “Where are you going?”

 

School, duh.”

 

Oh, school.”

 

What do you mean by 'oh school'? We have school. Get you big up.”

 

Don't want.” Myungsoo stuck his tongue out at you childishly. He pulled your blanket over his face and continue to sleep. You snatch your pillow and punch his face with that. “Yah! What are you doing?”

 

Are you getting up or not?”

 

No!”

 

Fine then!”

 

You kept punched his body with the pillow. After several minutes, Myungsoo finally surrender. He pushed you away. “You are so annoying.”

 

And so are you.”

You went to the dining room and seeing your dad and your mom already over there, except your brother. “Move.” someone says from behind. You spun your body around, seeing the culprit. I am just talking about you.

 

 

What if I don't?”

 

'Don't make me pushed you, lil sister.”

 

Whatever. You are no fun to play.”

 

Where is your so called hubby,huh?” Chi Hoon leaning his body on the stairs while waiting for your answer. “You looks good, oppa.”

 

Don't change our topic.”

 

You should get married oppa so that you know how I FEEL.”

 

No thanks.”

 

Why don't you want to get married? You will have a son oppa? A handsome son or beautiful daughter.” you beamed happily.

 

He pushed your head with his fingers. “Stop talking about me, you pig head.”

 

If I am pig head, then what are you?” you pouted.

 

I am Lee Chi Hoon.”

 

Chi Hoon quickly closed his mouth with both of his hands. He looking at you with his intense gazed. You tilted your head from side to side. “What are you saying, oppa?”

 

Nothing. I'm hungry.”

 

He quickly pushed you away, headed to the dining room. Myungsoo appeared behind you. “There is something weird with him.”

 

Omona! Don't appear in front of me liked that. Are you planning to give me a heart attack!”

 

Sorry.”

 

Whatever. Let's eat. We are going to be late for school.”

 

Myungsoo watching your back. When both of you arrived, him and your brother was some sort of glaring contest. They keep glaring with each other. Your parents noticed it.

 

What happened to the both of you?” your mom blurted out.

 

You and your poker face, didn't answer her question at all. “Hello, am I talking to a rock.”

 

Let them be.”

 

But honey...”

 

Darling, we should go to work. Bye princess. I'll see you later.”

 

Bye dad. Bye mom.”

 

Instead of sitting on the chairs, you went to the living room. You stop Myungsoo from following you. “No! You two stay. You guys need to talk.”

 

Oh hell no! I have nothing to discuss with him.” your brother object.

 

Shut up, Chi Hoon oppa. Talk!” you said sternly. You bring your breakfast with you to the living room, leaving Myungsoo and your brother alone.

 

So, what are we going to talk?” Myungsoo said awkwardly.

 

I don't have anything to talk with you.”

 

Oh really?”

 

As the matter of fact, yes I am.”

 

Then, we are settled. Both of us will never ever get along.”

 

I don't see any necessary for us to get along.”

 

I didn't know that Eunji have this annoying brother.”

 

And I didn't know my princess have this stupid husband.”

 

You!”

 

You appeared from nowhere with your arms crossing over your chest. “I said talk, not arguing.”

 

We don't have anything to talk.”

 

Seriously, guys. You guys behaving likes kids. Please, be matured!”

 

You are going to be late.”

 

Fine! This conversation is not end yet. Come one, Myungsoo.”

 

Myungsoo smirking at your brother before following you. Chi Hoon put his fork down while glaring at him. I hate him.