-46-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You look at the house in front of you with a loud heavy sigh. L.Joe already go home after he send you back. Another nightmare I need to face. As on the right cue, your brother open the door before you. He was getting ready to go somewhere. You look at him from head to toe.

 

“Where are you going, oppa?”

 

“I am going to meet with Tae Jun”

 

He noticing your swollen cheek and bleeding lips. “What happen to you? Whose hurting you?” he asked with worried.

 

“It's nothing oppa. I fall down.” you lied.

 

Chi Hoon scoffed. “What do you think I am? Four years old kid that can easily get manipulated. What kind of fall that will making your cheek swollen, huh? Kind of look like you've got slapping by someone.”

 

You puffed your cheek with annoyance. Why is he so genius? “Depends on you whether you want to believe me or not.”

 

“I am not done with you yet. And what with your stupid husband? He came home with pissing face and bumping my shoulder without apologizing at me. Who did he think he is.”

 

“Oppa, you should go.” you pushed him to his car. Your brother sighed, knowing that you wouldn't tell him at all. “Fine. I will get know it by myself, then.”

 

You waving your hand at him. You closed the door after he went out and coincidentally Myungsoo going to downstairs. You ignored him.

 

“Don't you have anything to say?”

 

“What else do you want to hear from me? Wasn't I am a worst and my words couldn't be trusted.” you smirked, repeating his words at you.

 

“You hurting her, Eunji. She's done nothing wrong to you.”

 

“I'm hurting her? Are you blind or what? Nevermind, it is no used talking to you.”

 

“Eunji!”

 

You slammed the door of your room closed. Myungsoo want to open it but you beat him. You throw a blanket and a pillow on his face.

 

“What is this?” he hissed angrily.

 

“I am a . Don't you feel disgusting sleeping with me.”

 

“Eunji--”

 

“Good night!”

 

You locked the door and throw the key to somewhere else. You slammed your body on your bed and hugging your teddy bear tightly. Stupid Myungsoo. I hate you.

 

Myungsoo bring his blanket and pillow with him to the living room. He put it down on the sofa. He glancing at your room again, hoping that you would open the door for him. But to his disappointed, you wouldn't. His finger ran through his hair with frustration.

 

Am I wrong for helping Hyuna? Was Eunji really not guilty at all? But she pushed Hyuna. Aish! Thinking about this making my head want to explode.

 

He laid his tired body on the sofa while playing with his finger. He suddenly felt guilty at you. A sigh escaped from his lips. Nevermind. I will asked her forgiveness tomorrow.

 

Skip to forward

 

Myungsoo woke up from his sleep when he heard loud and noisy sound coming from inside the kitchen. Chi Hoon went out from the kitchen, meeting eye and eye with him. He leaned his body on the shelf.

 

“Do you have something to say to me?” Chi Hoon raised his brow.

 

Myungsoo scoffed. He laid his body back on the sofa. Chi Hoon throw the pillow on his face and abruptly Myungsoo getting up from his laying position. “What is it do you want!” he growled.

 

“What are you? A warewolf. Tsk! What are you doing out here? Why don't you sleep in your room.”

 

“Ask your sister.”

 

“My sister? I believe that my sister didn't do something wrong at you. It was you from the beginning. Tell me, what happen yesterday.”

 

“How should I know!” Myungsoo scoffed lightly.

 

“You are her husband. Don't give me that 'I don't know look' to me.”

 

Before Myungsoo could answer him, you come out from your room, headed to downstairs. “Morning oppa.” you greet your brother, completely ignoring Myungsoo.

 

“Morning baby.”

 

You walk straight to the refrigerator, taking out a glass of milk. Chi Hoon was looking at you and Myungsoo. He know that something really happen between both of you.

 

“Oppa, can I borrow one of your car?”

 

“Sure but why? Wouldn't you ride with Myungsoo?”

 

“Why should I.” you spat coldly.

 

Ouch! That's hurt. Is this how she feel when I says something harsh to her? Myungsoo's eyes following every of your movement. You walk passing him without looking at his face at all.

 

“I know something happen and you are responsible with this, aren't you!”

 

“Stop interfere in our life, Chi Hoon.”

 

“I am her brother and I have the right. My last warning, Kim Myungsoo. If I seeing her cry again, you died.”

 

“No need to remind me. I will kill myself if I make her cry again.” Myungsoo mumbled slowly. He went to your room and took a short shower. You already leaving him alone and went to school. As the time he arrived there, there isn't your sight. He sigh. Infinite walk towards his direction. Dongwoo slung his arm on his shoulder while looking around. “Where Eunji?”

 

“Don't you guys see her?”

 

“If we see her, we wouldn't asked you.”

 

You and Minhee walking through the hall happily and your eyes meet with Myungsoo. Automatically, you smiled disappeared.

 

“Eunji, annyeong.” Sungjong greet you.

 

“Annyeong oppa.”

 

Minhee nudge your stomach with her elbow. “Mind introduced them to me.” she whisper.

 

“Oppa, I want you to meet with my friends, Minhee. Minhee,as you know, this is Infinite.”

 

“Hello, Minhee. It is nice to seeing you.”

 

“Neh..Neh..Me...Me too.”

 

You ignored Myungsoo at all. Myungsoo rubbed his neck awkwardly. “I want to talk to you.”

 

You still ignoring him. Myungsoo bite his cheek. “I said that I want to talk with you. Do you hear me!”

 

“Minhee-ah, let's go to class.” you smiled to her. Minhee looking at you with curiosity.

 

“I will explain to you letter.” you mouthed to her. She nodded her head. She made an ok sign. “Oppa, we need to go. I'll see you later.”

 

“Alright, then. Take care.”

 

Seeing your retreating figure, Infinite facing Myungsoo. “Alright! Spit it out. I know something happen. I don't know whether you guys saw it or not, but her cheek was swollen and her lips. Did you guys see a band aid?” Woohyun blurting out.

 

“Alright, L. Spit it out. Don't make me use my fist to make your speak.” Sungyu threatening him.

 

“I...We...We fight.”

 

“Mwoh? Then, you hit her!”

 

“Of course not! Stop accusing me. I am not that bad, I guess.”

 

“Yes, you are. Tsk. Like we didn't know you.” Hoya rolled his eyes.

 

L.Joe saw Myungsoo talking to his friends. He walk towards him while putting his hand inside his pocket. “Your enemy.” Seungyeol pointing to L.Joe figure. Myungsoo rolled his eyes. L.Joe stop in front of him, looking at him with his signature smirked.

 

“Kim Myungsoo. I never know that you are so stupid!”

 

“What is your problem?”

 

“My problem? This.”

 

L.Joe punch his face. Teen Top quickly gathered next to L.Joe and stopping him. Infinite trying to help Myungsoo but he pushed them away. He spit out his blood. “Are you insane?”

 

“Yes, I am. How dare you making Eunji cry! How dare you hurting her!”

 

Myungsoo got up from the ground. He straightened out his uniform. Now, both of them are face to face with angry and killer eyes. “Eunji is not your problem. So BACK OFF!”

 

 

L.Joe chuckle. “She is MY problem. You, if you don't love her, why don't you divorce her, huh! You are only keeping hurting her!”

 

That is when Myungsoo kicking his stomach hardly. Hoya holding Myungsoo's body tightly with a help from Dongwoo. L.Joe spit out his blood. He touch his injury stomach and glaring Myungsoo. All student's attention were on them. Some of them gasped because they knew that Myungsoo and L.Joe are cousin and they were surprised when both of them fighting.

 

L.Joe lunged forward until someone stop him. You hold his wrist tightly. “Stop it both of you.”