-45-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

“What are you thinking you are doing? What's wrong with you, Eunji!”

 

“Myungsoo, let me explain it. It is not like what you saw.”

 

“I am not dumb yet, Eunji. How could do this to her! What has she done to you!”

 

Myungsoo bending his body down to check on Hyuna condition. Hyuna cried. She hug

and snuggle closer to his neck. “Oppa, help me. I am so scared.”

 

You gasped in disbelief. Hello, I am the victim here, not her! Myungsoo glaring at you. “I am disappointed with you. I thought that you were different but I am wrong.” he spat angrily at you.

 

Your heart hurt. You looking at him with your poker face. “Glad to hear that. I already remind you that I am not like what I seeing, right.”

 

“Eun..Eunji-ah, what is my fault. I know that you loves him and I willing to back off.”

 

You rolled your eyes. will remain as . L.Joe saw the commotion, he quickly ran to you. “What's going on? Why are you here, L?”

 

L.Joe saw Hyuna crying and your face swollen. Myungsoo smirked. “Your over there are not like she seeing. Her appearance may seems like she is an innocent girl but the truth is--”

 

“I am worst. Yeah, I know it. No need to remind me.” you cut him coldly.

 

Myungsoo help Hyuna getting up from the ground. He tucking her hair behind her ears. “Have fun with your .” Myungsoo snapped at L.Joe but he obviously sending his words to you. You bite your lips. As soon as his figure disappeared, you leaned your body on the wall. You cupped your face with your hands and cry. L.Joe's heart heartbroken seeing you in that state. He pulled you to his embrace. “Shhh..It's alright.

I'm here.”

 

“Don't you feel ashamed oppa. You friend with a . An ugly and evil .”

 

“Don't said like that. You weren't a . You are a diamond in my eyes, Eunji. You are something precious to me and I hate it when seeing you cry.”

 

“But Myungsoo---”

 

“He is blind enough to see which one is broken glass and a diamond. Don't waste your tears for someone who never appreciate you.”

 

He wiped your tears away. “Can you do me a favor?”

 

You nodded your head weakly.

 

“Please smile for me. Smile like this.” he said while making his smile wider.

 

You laughed seeing his weird face. L.Joe sigh in relief. He ruffling your hair. “Smile more often. You looks beautiful when smiling.”

 

Your heart flustered. You bite your lips. “Kamsahamidah, oppa.”

 

L.Joe's stomach grumbled loudly. You chuckling while L.Joe trying to hiding his embarrassed face. “Stop laughing at me.” he pouted.

 

You wiping your fake tears away. “Alright! Alright! We should eat. I don't want you die because of starvation.”

 

Before you could get up, L.Joe stop you. He took out a cute band aid from his pocket and applied it on your bleeding lips. His thumb gaze on your lips. L.Joe swear to himself that when he saw Myungsoo again, he will kill him. He offering you his hand and you gladly accept it.