14

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

Tae Jun stops his car at the end of the road. It was so silent there and you could see the city of Korea from here.. You looked around surrounding you before shifted your attention to him. "What are we doing here, oppa?"

"It's boring that every time we want to let out our frustration we will choose to Han River, right? This time, I want to bring you here. You also could released your frustration here." he smiled.

You chuckle silently. "How do you know that I want to vent out all my frustration, oppa?"

"Well, you are talking with the almighty Park Tae Jun."

"Yeah, more likes casanova Park Tae Jun."

"I am not."

"Yeah, right." you . Being with him, makes you forget about the pain, about Myungsoo and about Hyuna words. Tae Jun smile faded. He looks at you seriously making you avoiding from his stare. "I believe that you have something want to share with me?"

"Tell you what, oppa?"

"Eunji-ah, you really know that I consider you as my sister right? You can share your problem with me."

You took a deep breath before you spill everything out to him. "That guy..He was my soon -to-be husband."

"Excused me? Am I hearing something that wouldn't make any sense at all?''

"You heard me correctly and clearly, oppa. We...Our late grandfather made a promise that as soon as our growing up, they want us to get married."

"This is not making sense at all. So, what Chi Hoon says about this? Didn't he object this marriage?"

"Even we say anything oppa, nothing can stop my parents. I was their hope and they count on me. I can't let them disappointed with me."

"It's because Chi Hoon...Nevermind. I shouldn't say anything about this."

"Chi Hoon oppa, what? What are you going to say oppa?" you raised your brow. There is something that he's hiding from you. You know it because you can see it from his face. Tae Jun flashed you his famous smirk. "It's nothing, Eunji. I believe Chi Hoon would tell you one day. Yeah, one day."

"So, back to your problem, I believe that girl was his girlfriends, right?" he changes the topic.

You nodded your head weakly. Tae Jun held your shoulder tightly, and turned your body facing him. "Are you..By any chance, love him?"

His question making you gasp. Never in your life, you would think about this. Do I love him? No, I don't, How can I fall in love with him. He is nothing, only brings a pain in my life.

"You kidding me right. oppa? That was a nonsense question you asked to me. "

"Look at my eyes, Eunji. Tell me honestly."

You paused for  a while. "I am not. I don't love him. I..I hate him." But at the time you say that words, your tears fall out from your eyes. You quickly wiped it. "What is this? Why am I crying? Do my eyes leaking?" you laughed at your own jokes.

Tae Jun is watching the view of the city. "Your mouth may say something else but your heart, says opposite." he whispers silently.

Tae Jun took a step forward and screamed all over his lungs before he facing you. "What are you doing oppa? Are you nuts?"

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Eunji. Eunji. Eunji. You aren't suppose to say that. Try it out. Let out all your frustration.."

"And why should I?" you rolled your eyes. "To make your heart free from pain and relieves." he shrugged his shoulder coolly.

You took a step forwards, next to him. "KIM MYUNGSOO! YOU ARE A BASTARD! I HATE YOU FOR RUINED MY LIFE!" you screamed loudly.

"Louder, saeng-ah."

"YOU THINK YOU ARE A KINGKA, I AFRAID OF YOU. GO TO THE HELL WITH YOUR Y GIRLFRIENDS!"

"YOU ARE A LUCKY GUY! YOU SHOULD APPREACIATE EUNJI BECAUSE SHE'S A NICE GIRL AND BEAUTIFUL GIRL I HAVE EVER MET!" Tae Jun laughed.

You blush. "What are you talking about, oppa? I am not beautiful."

"Yes, you are, Eunji. Be confident in yourself. You are amazing."

"Thanks oppa." you smiled.

Meanwhile,  Myungsoo keep sneezing and his nose change to red. He looks like a clown. "I wonder if there is someone who talking about me."