05

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

Your school is finally ended. You jumped on your seat happily. Well, who wouldn't right. Even it is me, I will throw confetti now because my misery already ended. Cleared my throat.

 Anyway, back to your story. Minhee cling on your wrist happily. "Where are we going after this?" she asked you while both of you walking out of the school. Before you could answer, you spotted a familiar car not far from you.

The owner of the car spotted you. He goes out of his car, open his hands wider for you. "Hey, baby girl. Miss me." 

"Chi Hoon oppaaaaaaaa!!" you screamed happily. You ran to him and hug his body tighter. "I missed you, oppa. What are you doing here?"

"Of course want to see my lovely dongsaeng. Omma and appa missed you so much." he ruffled your hair playfully.

"Really? You are just lying to me. I met them last week."

"So, you are trying to say that I lied to you, Hmmm, dongsaeng." Chi Hoon narrowed his eyes at you.

Chi Hoon shifted his eyes from you to Minhee. "Whassup, Minhee."

"Anneyeong, Chi Hoon oppa." Minhee greet him with shy. You bit your lips, trying to suppress your laugh. Minhee used to have a crush on your brother.

"So, what are you doing here, oppa?"

"Oh, it's omma. She asked me to pick you from your school."

"Wae?"

"Mollayo. She didn't say anything to me."

You looked at Minhee. She waved her hand to you. "Don't mind me. I can go home by myself."

"Why don't you ride with us?" Chi Hoon oppa suggest. You smirked playfully behind him. "Just agree." you mouthed to her. Minhee shook her head continuously. "Nah, it's fine, oppa. After all, I need to see someone after this."

"Oh really?" you narrowed your eyes. Minhee dragging you away from your brother. "Yah! Do you want me to die from embarrassed." she hissed at you. You shook your head playfully. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Minhee-ah, there is something wrong with your words. You should say, Yah! Do you want me to die from happiness, not embarrassed."

"Hmph! Meanie Eunji."

"Eunji-ah, can we go now?" your brother screamed at you. You waved your hand to Minhee before going inside your brother's car. The journey to your house doesn't take too much time from your school is not far from your house.

Your mom ran to hug you. She beamed at you happily. "Eunji-ah, omma missed you so much."

"Omma, we just met last week."

"Yeah, but still ~~~"

Chi Hoon cleared his throat. "I'm sorry to break you guys sweet moment but may I know what am I doing here too?"

"Oh, I want you to accompany your sister. Bring her to this restaurant. We will both of you there in another 30 minutes . But for now, you, honey, go change your cloth."

"For what?"

"We are going to meet your appa's friends."

You pouted. "I don't want to go there."

"Cheer up, Saeng. At least, I am there too."

"Yeah, you right oppa."

"Pali. Go take a shower and change your cloth. You are smelly." Chi Hoon teasing you while closing his nose. You frowned. "I'm not." you mumbled silently while walking into your room. But on the way to your room, you smell your armpit, then made a face. "Oppa is right. I am stinks."

 

(skip to forward)

You saw a beautiful dress placing on your bed. It's really beautiful.You just with only a towel wrapping on your body. You check on yourself at the mirror. Can I go there just with this? Of course not. Silly Eunji.

"Baby girl, are you done yet?" your brother yelling from outside your door. "Just give me 10 minutes oppa."

Instead of taking about 10 minutes, you only took about 5 minutes to be done. You just only put a light make up on your face. You smiled happily seeing yourself in the mirror. "I 'm  hot." you grinned. 

"Full with yourself, huh." Chi Hoon smirked. You rolled your eyes. "Don't you know how to knock the door first before you come, oppa?"

"I did that but you are too deaf to noticing that. Look at my knuckles. It's turned to purple. This is your fault."

"And how it is my fault?"

Chi Hoon shrugging his shoulder. He went to your direction. He kissed your cheek . "You looked beautiful, baby girl."

"Yeah, yeah. I know about it. I was born as beautiful." you smirked.

"Tsk! So arrogant."

"Whatever, oppa. Should we go now."

"Sure."

Meanwhile, at Myungsoo place. He was lying lazily on the couch at Infinite mansion. Yeah, he is living with his friends. If you guys asked me where is Hyuna, I just throw her into the sea and feed her to a dragon.

Myungsoo phone vibrates on his pocket. He picked the called lazily without looking at the caller. "Where were you?" his mom asked him.

"Infinite mansion. Wae?"

"Get your lazy here. I remind you to go this restaurant, right?"

"I don't want. "

"Repeat it again, young mister. I couldn't hear you."

"I don't want to go. You go there with dad. I don't want to go." Myungsoo repeat it again.

"Kim Myungsoo! Get your lazy here or say goodbye to your car!"

"Bwoh! Yah, mom. You couldn't do that to me."

"Oh believe me. I could do more than that. " his mother ends up the call.

Myungsoo ruffling his hair frustrated. "I can't believe this at all!"

He went to his room and took out his casual shirt to wear. Sungjong walked passed him but he stops abruptly in the middle of walking. "Where are you going, Hyung?"

"To the hell."

"Hyung! I'm being serious here!" he pouted.

"Stop pouting at me. I don't have a time for that."

Myungsoo pushed him away. He went out from the house and drive to the restaurant with his red sport baby, of course. When he arrived there, you and your brother already there for about 10 minutes. You were playing with your brother's phone when Myungsoo cleared his throat. "Sorry, I'm late."

"It's fine. Glad to see you, son." his father smiled. Chi Hoon nudge your elbow, gaining your attention. "What?"

"Look at the boy. He's hot. "

You made a face. You looked at Myungsoo and at the same times both of your eyes met. You gasped in surprise and automatically standing up from your chair. "You! What are you doing here!"

 

 

 

 


I lost my subscribers...sigh..do this story really bored you? I am so sad right now..=(