18

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You help Myungsoo  lay his body on your bed. It took a lot of effort to bring him here. You tied your hair into a ponytail and observing his body. His shirt was completely wet and I don't have a guy shirt. Wait a minute. I have! Chi Hoon's oppa shirt.

You roam your closet and pick out Chi Hoon's shirt. You help button up his shirt, throwing it on the floor. Your face turned to red. I never know Myungsoo got abs. Argh! Six pack abs! Gosh! I am sounding like a ert now. Whatever.

You wore him your brother shirt. You sigh in relief when you have done that. You noticed him shivering from the cold. You placed your hand on his forehead and it's burning. You bit your lower lips. I swear that I could cook a fried fish on his forehead. Why did you come my house when you were sick. Argh! Stupid Myungsoo.

You ran inside the bathroom, ran out back to your room with a basin of water. You wet the towel and place it on his forehead.  You glanced at your clock and it's already late. You were debating with yourself whether want to tell his family or not. But if you tell them, they must be worried about him. You pushed that thought away while walking to the kitchen. I'll better make him some porridge.

 

(Skip to the forward)

Myungsoo woke up from his sleep not later than that. He kicks the blanket away because he felt hot. Then when he realized that he is in someone's house. Where I am? That's it when he remembers that he was going to your house and he collapsed on your arm.

Myungsoo was about to get up from the bed when he noticed you fall asleep next to him. Your arms were on the bed. Your hair was covering your face. Without his knowing his fingers start to play with your hair. He pushed your hair that covering your face away so that he could look your face clearly. I have to admit it that you are beautiful, Eunji. Why I didn't notice it. A/n : simple. Because in your minds, only about Hyuna.

Myungsoo saw you starting to wake up from your sleep, he quickly pretends  to fall into sleep again. You rubbed your tired eyes and yawned. You place your hand on his forehead and smiled in relief. His fever already cool down. I'm glad.

You got up, going out of your room, headed to the kitchen. You decide to wake him up but before that, you heat the porridge that you made again. Myungsoo peak at you behind the wall. He smiled. You put down the bowl on the tray and bring it your room. Myungsoo ran inside your room again and laying sleeping on the bed.

You put the tray on your stands. You seem a bit hesitated to wake him up. You pushed his shoulder a bit. "Yah! Wake up."

There is no responds coming from him. This time you shook his body roughly. "Yah, Myungsoo-shi! Wake up!"

Myungsoo turned his body making you facing his back. You sighed with so much annoyed expression written on your face. "Yah! Wake up, jerk! I make you a porridge!"

Myungsoo rub his eyes tiredly. "Cute." you blurted out. You abruptly closed your mouth. Myungsoo ran his finger through his hair and smirked a little. Of course he heard your words clearly.  "How am I being here? I don't remember coming here." he asked you coldly.

"Easy. I kidnap you." you rolled your eyes.

"Huh?"

"It's you who came here by yourself. What are you doing here, Myungsoo-shi?"

"Why? Was it wrong for me to come here?"

"It is you we are talking about. " you scoffed. You bring the porridge to him and opening the tray. The delicious aroma lingerie inside your room. His stomach grumbled loudly. You bit your lower lips. You want to laugh but when you see his glare, you shut your mouth. "Look like someone is hungry, huh." you .

"Shut up. Just feed me."

"Feed you? As far as I remember, you still could used your hand." you raised your brow.

"I am a patient here. After all, I got sick because of you. This was your fault. In return, you (he pointing his finger to you) have to take care of me."

"Why don't you ask your girlfriend." you mumbled slowly.

"Mworago?"

"Nothing. Say AHHH...."

Myungsoo gazing at your face instead of opening his mouth. You put down the spoon on the ray before you focus your attention to him. "Stop staring at me. I am not the food."

"Who says I staring at your face? You are ugly."

That's the Myungsoo you know. He is a jerk. Aish! "You do know that you are in MY house. You do notice that I COULD DO SOMETHING BAD at you, are you?"

"Tsk! What can you do? Kill me?"

"Of course not. I got nothing from killing you. Maybe I...(You paused for a while. You brought your face closer to him. You could feel his breath on your lips) Maybe I will you." you smirked. Myungsoo rolled his eyes. His eyes focusing to unfamiliar shirt that he wore. He narrowed his eyes to you immediately. You caught his face.

"I have too. If not you will get sicker."

"So, like what you see on me, huh?" he smirked.

"Oh, puhlease. It's not like you have a nice body." you lied.

"Hey, you offend my body. Hyuna like it."

You smiled in bitterly. Although at this time, he still said her name. "You should eat the porridge. It's getting cold. I...I wait you at outside. Call me if you finished it."

You hurriedly walk out from your room, closing the door. You leaned your body on the door while gripping on your shirt. You smiled bitterly and without you knowing , your tears slipped out from your eyes. You wiped your tears away and trying to smile. I shouldn't cry. I got no chance with him.