74. Tired of Everything

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You woke up from your unconscious state and the first thing you saw is blank white wall and smell of medicine. A loud of machine sounds could be heard next to you. You tried to lifting your arm and only to groaned in a pain. Your eyes shifted to your cast wrist. You sighed. Someone opening the door and Myungsoo walking in. He smiled when seeing you wake up

 

You awake.” he took a seat next to you while tucking your hair behind your ears. Myungsoo holding your hands tightly, like him afraid of something. You scoffed. Acting to be an innocent boy. “Why? You expecting me to die.” you said bitterly. Myungsoo was surprising heard you to said to him liked that. “Wh..What are you talking about? What do you mean, baby? Of course I want you to stay alive. You know that I will died if you died.” he pouted.

 

Then died.” you said coldly. You pulled your hands away. You laying your body on the bed at the opposite side, making your back facing him. Myungsoo shook your shoulder gently. “Tell me..Is something wrong? Do I do something wrong to you? Tell me. Hmm?”

 

You closed your eyes, ignoring him. Myungsoo doesn't giving up yet until you answering him. Hearing his voice now making you annoyed. You pulled your blanket over your face with your uninjured hands. But before you could do that, he yanked the blanket away from you. You getting up from your bed with pissing face. “What do you want!”

 

He taken back with your loud voice. You touched your head and sighed. “Get out. I don't want to get fight with you.” you said with tired tone. “What fight? Are you perhaps still mad at me because of yesterday? Look, if it was, then I am sorry. I didn't have intend to yell at you. I--”

 

Where were you last night?” you cut him out. “I'm going out with hyung. Why?”. Your shoulder deflated with disappointment. He's lying. Why don't you tell me the truth. You glanced at him. You sigh. “I'm tired and I want to sleep.”

 

This time, Myungsoo didn't stop you. He helping pulled a blanket over your body and your chin lovingly. “You do know that I always love you right?”

 

You closed your eyes and pretending to not hearing him. “I really meant it, Eunji. I really love you. I don't think I can take it something happening to you again. Last time, you were in accident and this time..I don't know I can take it. I will kill myself if something happen to you.”

 

Then, why you hurting me? Why you lying to me? Do you know how hurt I was. Am I just another girl to you? There is many questions in your mind and no one can answer it except than him. But hearing him didn't tell you the truth today, your intention to ask him disappeared. Gone just liked that. If only you tell the truth, maybe..maybe I can forgive you.

 

On the next day, your brother and his girlfriends come to visit you. Chi Hoon bought you a big teddy bear while his girlfriends bought you a new phone. You looked at the give with aw face. “Wow, if I know that I can get this gift, I want to stay in hospital everyday.” you joked. Chi Hoon hit your head playfully. “Try that again and I rather buried your body.” . You pouted. They place the gift on the couch next to your bed.

 

How are you, dongsaeng-ah?” Sarang asked you. She took a seat at the end of your bed while your brother took a seat on the chair next to your bed. “Fine, I guess.”. Chi Hoon observing your injury wrist before staring at you with worried. “How this could be happening?”

 

I..I don't know and I don't have any slight of idea at all.”, He patted on your head. “Don't think about it. As long as you fine , then we alright.”

 

Where is Tae Jun oppa?”

 

Speaking of the devil, there he is. He going inside your room with a bouquet of flower. Chi Hoon raised his brow. “You do know that my sister is taken.”

 

So?”

 

So, why you brought her flower? Are you going to purposed her or what?”

 

You laughed. Your brother could be stupid sometime. Sarang touched your leg, gaining your attentions. “Wae unnie?”

 

Are you really alright?”

 

I'm fine unnie. Don't worry.”

 

She sighed. “Eunji-ah, we are both girl and I know what were you thinking. Just remember that you always can tell me.” she smiled. You nodded your head. As on the right cue, Myungsoo came inside. You still didn't talking with him. You pretending that he doesn't exist at all.

 

You guys here. Why don't you tell me that you guys will come?” he smiled. He approached and sit on the bed next to you. You gave him a fake smile. He played with your hair while talking to your brother. Tae Jun sat on the coach with bored. Never at once, he opening his mouth, talking to Myungsoo. The time seems fly faster. Your brother excusing himself following by Sarang and Tae Jun. Now, it is only you and Myungsoo alone in the room. You pulled your hands away from him.

 

Baby, are you hungry?”

 

You looked at the phone that Sarang gave you. Myungsoo tapped on your leg. You looked at him. “Are you hungry?”. You rolled your eyes. You busying yourself with playing the phone. You completely ignoring him. Myungsoo sighed. “Are you mute? I am talking to you. Stop ignoring me, Eunji.”

 

Seeing no reaction coming from you, he kick on the chair violently. You stared at him with a pissed face. “Are you done? If you done, then get out.”

 

What's wrong with you? Why you acting and behave liked this.”

 

Behave liked what?”

 

You pretending that I am not exist at all. I am your husband, Eunji. Tell me if you have a problem. You killing me by acting liked this!”

 

Then go to Hyuna. She is pleasantly will accept you.” you scoffed. Myungsoo narrowed his eyes. “Pardon?”

 

You heard me correctly, Kim Myungsoo. No need for me to repeat it again.”

 

Seriously , what's wrong with you, Kim Eunji?”

 

Nothing. I am tired. Please closed the door if you leave.”

 

You plug an earphone in your ear and increasing the volume. You pulled your blanket all over your face, hiding your tears that threatening to fall. I'm tired. Tired of all of this problem.

 

 


If you guys wonder how the gift are looks alike, here the picture :

 

 

 

 

Hey, Malaysian Fans. Have you guys heard that 2012 GDA will held in Malaysia next year. I am so exciting. 27 idols will come and perform at the awards and B.A.P have confirmed to attend it. And there is a rumors too that Running Man will held Running Man Asia Tour in Malaysia this 22nd December but it is not confirmed yet. So, are you guys excited?? !!