- 54 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You heard sounds of car zooming out from place. You quickly ran out from your room, headed to outside. You couldn't believe what your eyes seeing. “How dare he leave me alone in here! That bastard! Argh!”

 

You kick the door but in the end, you are the one who wincing in pain. “Idiot!”

 

You went back to your house, plopped yourself on cushion. You pinched the bridge of your nose angrily. “I don't give a damn about him anymore. PMS Myungsoo.”

 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo calling his friend and ask them to meet him at the nearest cafe that not far away from your house. He intentionally leave you alone in the house and went out without telling you.

 

As he arrive to the place, his friends are waiting for him at the end of the cafe side. Myungsoo took a seat opposite on Seungyeol.

 

“Yo! What is it that you want to tell us until you couldn't wait for tomorrow.” Sungyu asked him.

 

Myungsoo plopped his elbow on a table. A sigh escaped from his mouth. “I need your help. I really really need your help.”

 

“Wow. Since when our great L demand a help from us. This is new.” Woohyun smirked.

 

“Shut up. It is because I am in desperate situation I need your help.”

 

“Fine. Spit it out.”

 

Myungsoo took a deep breath before he spit out everything. When he said everything, it means everything. “I...I know that this is weird but...I think...I think that I am falling in love with someone else.”

 

Sungyu eyes wide open. Hoya laughed at him. “ Hyung, no mater your larger your eyes, your eyes still smaller.”

 

“Shut up, Howon.”

 

“Whatever.”

 

“Guys, I am still here. As of matter of fact, my problem is more serious than Sungyu hyung eyes.”

 

“So, you were saying that you love someone's else. Someone's else who are not Hyuna. Let me absorb this information first.” Dongwoo are in deep of thinking. A minute later, he went to hysteria. “You got to be kidding me!”

 

“Hyung, your reaction are bit too late. Why are you always slow.”

 

“Shut up, Sungjong.”

 

“Who is she?” Seungyeol asked calmly.

 

Before Myungsoo could open his mouth, Hoya beat him. “Don't tell me it is our lovely dongsaeng, Eunji.”

 

Myungsoo rub his neck awkwardly. Infinite's mouth hanging open. They couldn't believe it at all. Myungsoo smiled sheepishly watching their reaction. “Is it wrong for me to fall in love with my wife? My own wife.”

 

“Not at all.”

 

“Yup! In fact we are happy for you.”

 

“Really?” Myungsoo beamed happily but after that he frowned. He bit his lips while playing with the glass.

 

“Ok, what is wrong, now?”

 

“It is easy that I fall in love with her but it is so hard to capture her heart! Gosh! And I do need to settle another problem.”

 

“What?”

 

“Hyuna of course. I don't know how can I face her. You guys know her well, right.”

 

“Yup! We know that too well. But Myungsoo, if you really love Eunji, you need to confess her. Don't wait until someone snatched her away from you, and that time you want to confess to her.” Woohyun looked at him with bored.

 

“I...She...That's why I need your help.”

 

“We will help but first, you need to explain everything to Hyuna. Everything. Break up with her first, then we will help you.”

 

Myungsoo blow his bang and took out his phone from his pocket. After several 'beep' sounds, someone pick up the call. “Hello.”

 

“Hyuna, we need to talk.”