-28-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

L. Joe face brightened when he saw you. Who knows that he can see you here. "Eunji-ah, what are you doing here?" he asked you. He smiled widely and take a step closer to you.

"I just going to take a strolling. You, oppa?"

Before L. Joe could reply, his friends cut him by shoving him away from you. Niel greeting you happily. He held your hand and shake it likes a lost kids. "Annyeong, Eunji. It's me, Niel oppa."

You smiled awkwardly. "N...Nice to meet you, oppa."

Chunji pushed Niel away and starting introduced himself to you. One by one introduced themselves to you. You hands was sweating. You will easily get nervous when surrounding with strangers. L. Joe noticed it, he pushed his friends away from you.

"So, Eunji-ah, are you alone?"

"Can you see someone else with me? No, right. Well duh, of course I'm alone." you rolled your eyes. L. Joe standing closer to you while clearing his throat loudly.

"Are you sick, oppa?" you asked him innocently.

"Huh?"

"Why do you always cleared your throat? Is your throat hurt?"

His friends snicker behind him. L. Joe shoot his famous glared and they quickly shut their mouth. "I'm fine, Eunji. Really? So, would you mind if we join you?"

Ricky want to protest but Niel shoved his mouth with a bread. Niel knows that L. Joe have a secret crush on you and he was trying to help him. You paused for a second. You wouldn't mind if they join you. The more the merrier. "Sure, why not, oppa."

After you guys went visiting the "Teddy Bear Museum', you went to Cheonjeyeon Falls and lastly you guys went to Seonimgyo Bridge. You were walking alone ahead from them while Chunji pushing L. Joe to you. You didn't notice about that since you were busying taking a picture.

"Yah, Lee Chanhee! Stop pushing me!" L. Joe hissed angrily.

"If you want her to falling in love with you, you have to make a move."

"I don't want. What if she thinks I am crazy? I don't want!"

"You're stupid hyung. You just let your chance slips away just like that."

"Even if I'm doing anything, it's no use anymore. She's already married." L. Joe sigh. He run his fingers through his hair while gazing on your back.

"She still could asked a divorced. It's not like Myungsoo falling in love with her." Changjo shrugged his shoulder. L. Joe thinks about his words before grinning like an idiot. "You right, Changjo. Why I didn't thinks that sooner. "

"Then, what are you waiting for? Go after her!"

L. Joe ran and caught to you. He blocking your view by standing in front of you. You frowned. "Can I help you, oppa?"

L. Joe nodded his head likes a small kid. "Er...Er..By any chance, would you likes to grab a dinner with me?"

You bite your lips. L. Joe smiled sheepishly while rubbing his neck. His eyes were avoiding from looking at you.

"Depends."

"Depends? Depends on what?" he asked confusedly.

"Depends on how will you asked me."

"Well, I already asked you."

"Not in a romantic away. Is this how you asked a girl out, oppa? Before you could open your mouth, the girl will automatically rejects you."

"Tsk! They won't. Who can resist a hot and almighty L. Joe." he said arrogantly.

 

You rolled your eyes. "Concieted much, huh, are you."

"So, would you like to go out with me, pretty please?" he begs you while showing his puppy eyes.

 

"Fine. Since you begging me your not cute puppy eyes, I will. "

"Hey! You offends me!" L. Joe pouted.

"So?"

He whined and tugging your arms. He was acting likes a child again. His friends watching his attitudes towards you. They smiled because they never saw him acting childish likes this.

"I smell love in the air." Ricky sang.

 

Meanwhile, in Myungsoo's villa, Infinite were standing in front of him while arms crossing over their chest. "Mind explaining to us what is going on with Eunji?" Sungyu asked.

Hyuna scoffed. She hates how they way everyone concern about you. "Why you guys cares about her so much? She's not a kid anymore. She knows how to take care of herself."

"Shut up, Hyuna. This is not your ing business!" Sungjong yelled. Hyuna scurried behind Myungsoo immediately. She was trembling.

"I'm asking you, Kim Myungsoo! "

Everyone know when Sungyu calling someone by his/ her full name, that's mean he is very angry right now. They could see Myungsoo swallowing his saliva. He pushed Hyuna away from him. "I...I..."

"You what?" Woohyun cut him.

"I, without my conscience, I throw slammed her body on the wall."

Hoya stormed over him and punched his face hardly. His lips were swollen. "You! How dare you! Isn't it's enough for you to hurt her feeling! You aren't human, Kim Myungsoo! You are an animal!"

Hoya keep punching his face and thanks to his friends for stopping him. If not, they will spending their times in jail. Myungsoo wiped his blood using his thumbs. Hyuna want to help him but he pushed her hands away.

"Oppa! I was just trying to help you." she frowned.

"Get out."

"Huh?"

"Get out. I want to be alone."

"But..But oppa.."

"Are you deaf or what? You heard him clearly." Seungyeol interrupt.

Myungsoo pushed himself up from the cold floor. Ignoring everyone else in the living room, he went inside his room and locked it. He winced in pain while touching his bruised lips. He glanced on his watch and it is already night. "Where is she? She could be home right now?" For the first time, he was worried about you.