-23-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You finish to packing all your cloth. As you were doing your works, your stomach grumbles loudly. You rubbed your stomach and pouted. I forgot to grab a brunch. Silly Eunji. Nevermind. I can cook by myself.

You skip through the staircase happily. Your feet stop running when you spot Myungsoo sulkily sitting on the couch. You could see a bandage on his nose. You bite your lower lips from suppressing your loud laugh. But unlucky for you, Myungsoo could hear it.

 "Laughing all you can. Are you happy to see me like this?" he glared at you.

 " Hey! I didn't laugh at all. Stop pointing your finger to me."

 "Tsk! Who do you think you are trying to lie, huh? I am not stupid enough. I know that you want to laugh."

You ignored his words. You just wasting your saliva by talking to him. Before you could take a step into the kitchen, the bell ring. Infinite ran into the house without being invited by both of you. Wow, what a good manners they got.

 " Annyeong, Eunji." Sungjong waving his hand happily to you.

 You waved him back before you drag yourself back to the living room. "What are you guys doing here?" you asked them.

 You pretend that you didn't know their intention at all. You caught everyone were looking at Myungsoo.

" I'm waiting for the answer."

 "They just want to visit me. Was that wrong? After all, they are my friends."

 "I didn't say anything , right? Stop accusing on me, Myungsoo. " you protest.

 " Hey, guys. Stop it. We didn't come here to see you fight. You guys were just married and now you guys are fighting."

 "He / she start it first."

 "Stop copying me!" both of you says at once.

 "Ok, keep continue fighting. Call us when you guys done." Sungyu pretending to walking out from the house.

"Don't you dare, hyung!" Myungsoo stop him.

"You are stupid. Couldn't you differentiate it whether he was acting or not." you rolled your eyes.

 "Wow, you are smart, Eunji."

 "Because she's a geek." Myungsoo scoffed lightly.

You bring your arms to your chest. "What's your problem, Kim Myungsoo? Why you always trying to search a fight or cause a problem with me?"

 Myungsoo want to reply your words but your hand stopping him. " Talk to my hand."

"Eunji-ah,oppa hungry. Could you cook something for oppa? " Sungjong beamed cutely at you. Aegyo was your weakness. You couldn't say no at all when someone used it on you. Stupid Aegyo boy.

"Fine. Wait here."

 As soon as he makes sure that you are going to the kitchen, 6 of them facing to Myungsoo. "Seriously L. Why don't you leave her in peace." Dongwoo blurted out. "

This is my business, not yours,hyung."

"Yes, but our eyes hurt watching you treats her like that. She's a kind girl. You should at least try to appreciate  her." Hoya mutters seriously.

"Which side are you,hyung?"

"I am not in anyone's side."

" Guys, slow down your voice. We don't want Eunji to hear it." Sungjong hissed while his eyes peak at you every time.

 " I don't care if she heard it. After all, she knows that I got no feeling to her. She shouldn't get attached to me because I will never replying his feeling."

 You was about to called Sungjong when you heard Myungsoo's words. Surely you know that he was saying the truth but still his words hurts you. You took a deep breath and flashing a forced smile. "You can do it, Eunji. "

 "Sungjong oppa!"

"Oh, Eunji-ah, you suprising me. Was my lunch is ready?"

 "Yup! It's on the dinning table. Let's eat,oppa."

 "Thanks Eunji-ah. Oppa loves you so much!"

Each one of them going to the dinning table leaving Myungsoo alone on the couch.

"You are not going to eat too?"

"I'm not hungry. Leave me alone."

"But I cook the food for you too. You must hungry. Come one, Myungsoo. Go to eat."

"What part of you didn't understand my words? I said that I'm not hungry right? Are you deaf or what?"

" I know that you are hungry. Stop lying to me. I will go out. Eat with your friends."

You took your sweater in your room and dashed out from the villa. "Where are you going,dongsaneg?" Woohyun stop you. All eyes were on you, except for Myungsoo of course.

 "I'm going out, oppa. "

"Nonsence. Eat with us. Come here."

"It's alright, oppa. I'm not hungry after all. I just going to take a fresh air. Don't worry about me."

"Eun--"

"Let her go,hyung. She's growing up enough to take care of herself." Myungsoo cut him. You smiled but no one's couldn't tell or noticed that was only your fake smiled.

"Gwenchana oppa. I just going for a while." You slammed the door closed and strolling around the place. You were familiar with all the place in Jeju Island since you always came here with your brother when you a little girl.

 "It's been a while since I came here." you smiled. You walked around the bridge and enjoy the scenery in front of you. You rest your arms on the rail while gazing on the beach. What you didn't notice, there is a car drive passing you. Who is the driver, no one's know it