10

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

Today is the bad bad day for you. You could say liked that since your husband to be purposely bumping into you, then your bestie got an absent and now you are alone here in the school. It's not like you don't have friends, but in the matter of fact, you have but Minhee is the only one that closed to you.

In the middle of walking, an arm blocked your way. You stop and paused for a second before looking at the owner of the arms. "May I help you, Jihyun-shi?"

She cleared . "You..I saw what happen to you and Hyuna yesterday."

"Uh..Huh..Were you planning to get angry at me too?"

Instead of being mad towards you, she smiled. She ruffled your hair, make your hair messy. "Of course not. "

You looked at her with so much curiosity. She's a quenkaa right but why she  seems so nice to me.  Jihyun noticed your blank face. She bit her lips. "Don't worry. I come here not to harm you but just want to apologize to you for Hyuna attitude. I know that you aren't wrong at all. It's her fault too."

"Huh?"

"You are so clueless, aren't you?"

"No, I am not." you pouted.

Jihyun glanced at her watch. "I need to go. See you later, Eunji. Ah, by the way, I really hope that we could be a friend." she smiled before walking away from you. You watch her retreating figure with so many questions. Was I dreaming? A quenkaa being nice to me.

At the thought, you shrugged your shoulder. After all, that's not an important problem you have to think.  You go inside your class and sit at your place. You only just hope that the class will going to end soon.

 

After sending Hyuna to her class, Myungsoo went to Infinite place . Infinite rolled their eyes at the sight of him. "Hmph! And I thought that you didn't know us anymore." Woohyun smirked while munching his food.

Myungsoo frowned. "Yah! Are you guys mad at me?"

"Of course not. We are so happy right now because our great buddy deciding to dump us just because of his y girlfriends." Dongwoo scoffed.

"You guys really..You guys mad at me just because of this small problem. Really, guys..And I thought that we are infinite."

"We are but after your sweet lover came, we became distant." Sungjong whisper. Lucky for him because Myungsoo didn't hear it. Sungyu sigh out loudly, gaining all the attention from his friends. "L, I believe that you got something to tell us."

Myungsoo narrowed his eyes. "Say what?"

"I don't know , why don't you tell us?"

"Say what? Really hyung? What are guys talking about?"

"About your arranged marriage." Sungyu smirked. Myungsoo froze in his place. Sungyu smiled in winning. Caught you.

"Bwoh! L hyung going to get married! Hey, it's not fair. I want to get married too!"

"Oh shut up, maknae. You can have her instead of me."

"So, tell me who the unluckiest girl?" Hoya wrinkled his brow to Myungsoo.

Before Myungsoo could answer him, someone clapped his hands loudly behind him. It was Teen Top. L. Joe smirked while flipping his hair to the side arrogantly. "So, I heard that our little Myungsoo here is going to get married huh? What a shiny future you got."

"Oh shut up, L. Joe. This is not your business. Go away! And who are you to call me by my real name!" Myungsoo clenching his fist tightly.

"It's me. The almighty L. Joe. " L. Joe said proudly.

"Almighty my ." Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

"Hey, that's not the nice away you talked to your ally." Niel interrupts.

"Whose? You? Tsk, no thanks!"

L. Joe put his hand in his pocket and took a step backwards. "I wish you have a happy life, Kim Myungsoo and poor that girl for having a bastard as her husband."

"You! "

"Oh, before I forgot, good luck to manage your lucky y girlfriend. What's her name, Hyukai, hyena or Hyuna."

Infinite is cracking up but they stop laughing when Myungsoo shot them his famous glared. Hoya rolled his eyes disgustingly. He thinks we are afraid with his glare. He didn't see my glare yet. Hmph!

As on the right time, the bell ring. L. Joe salutes his hand to Myungsoo. "See you later. I guess at the ceremony right?" he smirked before leaving Infinite and a furious Myungsoo alone. Myungsoo jaws tightened. "I really hated him."

 

(Skip to forward)

The bell ring and the periods are ended. You are going out of your class happily. But in the middle of walking, Myungsoo stopped you. "I wanna  talk to you."

 

 

 

 


An update for my lovely readers before I go to my class..Hope you guys enjoy..Feel free to subscribe and drop a comment..Till then..PYONG! PYONG!