13

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You couldn't tell anyone what you feel right now. It's really hurt you. You don't know why because it is not like you have felt with him. "It really hurt. "

You leaned your tired body on the wall. If you guys consider or think where you are, you are still in the club but far far away from Myungsoo. Tae Jun was looking at you from far and somehow he know what's going on with you. He wants to call your brother but he stops it because he knows what will your brother do.

"Eunji-ah, what is really happening with you? Seeing you liked that make me sad." he whisper. You are standing up from your place while wiping your tears. Your eyes were red and puffy. You took a last glancing at Myungsoo before run out of the club, leaving him free with Hyuna.

"Yah, Tae Hun. Where are you going?" Tae Hun's friends yanked his wrist.

"I need to go somewhere. See you guys later."

He ran out of the club and chasing you. He sighs in relief when he spotted you on the bus stop. He walked towards you quietly and take a seat next to you. He hand you his handkerchief. You were surprised to see him here. "What are you doing here, oppa?" you asked while taking his handkerchief.

"What are you doing here alone, Eunji?"

"No..Nothing. I just feel uncomfortable so decide to walk out."

"You know that you can't fool me around are you?"

You paused. You throw your view on the silent road before focusing your attention to his back. "Oppa, can you lend me your time?" you forced a smile. Tae Hun ruffled your hair. He excused himself and not longer after that, he came with his sport car.

You went into his car but before you can, Myungsoo grab your arms. "Where are you going?"

"Why are you here?" you asked him back. Myungsoo narrowed his eyes to you then he shifted his attention to Tae Jun but he couldn't see him since his window was dark and black. "I asked you a question, you should answer me, not shooting me with another question."

Tae Jun can't stand there quietly, he goes out of the car and yanked you away from Myungsoo.

 

(Previous back to Myungsoo side)

Myungsoo glanced around the club, finding your figure but he couldn't see you. Where is she? Hyuna noticed Myungsoo looking around the club, she wrapped her arm around him. "What are you looking for, oppa?"

"Huh, nothing." Myungsoo lied but his eyes still scan around the club. Hyuna excused herself to the restroom. Myungsoo took this chance to search for you. Frustrated because he couldn't see you in the club, he tried his luck to find you at outside. That's when he spotted you at the bus stop alone. He ran towards your direction with fuming face.

Then, he saw a car stop in front of you. He ran to you hurriedly and yanked your hand before you could get into the car.

 

(Back to your side)

Tae Jun was holding your wrist tightly. Both of him and Myungsoo glaring at each other. You were stuck in the middle of the situation right now and you didn't know what you should do. "What are you doing here, Myungsoo-shi?"

"I was looking for you and I found you here, enjoying yourself with this man. What a are you." he snapped. Your heart broke hearing that hurtful words coming out from his mouth. I am a . Really?

Tae Jun rolled his eyes. "Do you know him, Eunji?"

Before you could answer it, Hyuna came and wrapped her arms around Myungsoo again. You quickly avoid your eyes. Tae Jun saw your hurtful eyes, and he softens. "What are you doing here, oppa? Oh, it's our Jung Eunji. Well, well, well. What are you doing here, and who is than handsome guy next to you? Your next sugar daddy?" she smirked.

Myungsoo bit his lips. For the first time, he felt pissed towards Hyuna. He didn't know why but he hated her y words on you. She didn't have a right to curse her liked that.

"Who am I and what am I doing here with her it's not your business, girl. And who are you to call her ?" Tae Jun scoffed. Hyuna pouted but inside her heart, she was cursing you. She couldn't believe you got this handsome guy just for yourself. You are not beauty liked her. You tugged on Tae Jun's shirt. "Oppa, let's go."

Tae Jun help you going in his car. He shot his last glared to Myungsoo before driving his car away from the club. You watch Myungsoo figure from the side mirror before focusing your attention outside the window.

Myungsoo sigh. He runs his fingers through his hair while watching the disappearing sight in front of him. What should I tell dad? I know he sending someone to spying me.