- 52-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You went out from the guest room. Your brother is coincidentally just got back from somewhere. “Weren't you supposed to be at school? Don't tell me you ditch your class.”

 

Chill bro. This is not a big deal.” you shrugged your shoulder coolly.

 

Not a big deal. Wait until I tell mom and dad.”

 

You rolled your eyes. “Since when you like to nagging. Stop it. You are annoying me.”

 

Yah! I'm not done with you yet.”

 

You get into your room without waiting for your brother to finish his speech. If you called ranting as a speech. You only found Myungsoo laying on your bed with only towel wrapping his waist. You abruptly closed your eyes with your hands. “Yah! Byuntae! At least please wear you shirt!”

 

Myungsoo smirked. He walked closer to you and abruptly took a step back until your body hit the wall. You gulped nervously. Myungsoo trapping you on the wall. His hands are next to your face. He leaned his face closely to you. His thumbs caressed your lips. “What it is feel when my lips touched yours?” he was asking you but more asking to himself.

 

You blushed. You place your hands on his chest while pushing him away softly. “You can't do that.”

 

Why?”

 

You have Hyuna, Myungsoo. You couldn't cheat on her. She loves you.”

 

her love!”

 

You startled at his sudden outburst. Myungsoo resting his head on your shoulder while he hugging your body tightly. He didn't want to let you go. Not at all. Your shoulder wet and from the corner of your eyes you could heard him sobs.

 

You played with his hairs. “Myungsoo-ah, gwenchana? Is something wrong?”

 

Don't leave me. Jebal. Please don't leave me.”

 

Of course I wouldn't. What are you saying?”

 

I didn't love Hyuna anymore.” he mumbled silently. Someone knocking your door. You pushed Myungsoo away but he didn't budge at all. Instead he strengthen his grip on you.

 

Eunji, are you in there?” you mother knocking your door.

 

Myungsoo-ah, let me go. I need to open the door.”

 

Don't. Please.”

 

Eunji-ah..Are you in there.”

 

I am here, mom. What do you want?”

 

Is Myungsoo with you too?”

 

You looked at Myungsoo. “Yes, he is with me.”

 

Can both of you going down? I have something to tell.”

 

I will be there in a minute.”

 

Hearing no answer from your mom, you took it as she leave. You pulled his hand with you and open his closet. “Wear this.”

 

Myungsoo shook his head stubbornly. He hug you from behind, laying his head on your shoulder. “Myungsoo-ah...”

 

Called me oppa.”

 

Huh? Excuse me?”

 

Called me oppa.”

 

Why?”

 

Just called me oppa. I want to hear it.”

 

You acting strange again. Are you sick?”

 

Myungsoo shook his head. “Called me oppa.” he whined childishly before he pouted. You bite your lips. He looks so adorable in that state. “Alright then. Myungsoo...oppa.”

 

Myungsoo grinned happily. “I like how it sounds. Love you, Kim Eunji.”

 

Your body froze. You couldn't move your body at all. “What...What were you saying?”

 

Saying what?”

 

Oh come on, Myungsoo---”

 

Ah..ah...ah..What did I said to you?”

 

Oppa.”

 

There you are. Good girl.” he patted your head lovingly. Myungsoo went to wear his shirt. Finished it, he interlaced his hands with you, while going out from your room and headed to downstairs. Along the walk, you watching at him with furious eyes. His strange attitudes creeping me out.

 

There you two. Come here and take a seat.”

 

Myungsoo pulled you to sit next to him. He pulled your body closer to him while his hand still interlaced with you. Your mother smiling saw the two of you. I guess she is happy with him.

 

Your brother came out from kitchen with a glass of juice. He took a sip while taking a seat opposite of you. Your mother clearing loudly. “As I can see that you guys are happy married couple.”

 

Your brother scoffed. You hit his face with a pillow. “Shut up.” you mouthed at him. He rolled his eyes. “Daddy and I have made a decision. You guys will move out and live in your own house.”

 

N..Neh..Can you repeat it again, mom.”

 

You will move out and stay with Myungsoo in your own house.”

 

But..But what about my apartment?”

 

I stay there.” your brother interrupt.

 

You narrow your eyes to him. “You stay with who? Don't tell me with your girlfriend?”

 

Babo.” he throw the pillow at you but before it could hit you, Myungsoo snatch it. “Stop hurting her.” he growled.

 

Wow. Someone seem over protective.”

 

Your mother clapped her hand happily. She took out a small white enveloped and past it to you. “What is this, mom?”

 

Your house key. Go check it. You guys could stay there starting tomorrow since tomorrow is weekend.”

 

You bite your lips. You glancing over Myungsoo and he seems not bothering at all. Stay with him alone in a house. Gosh! How can I continue my life. Even today his strange attitude creeping me out.