-27-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

 You woke up in the next morning when you heard a loud noise coming from the downstairs.  You rubbing your eyes tiredly and yawned sleepily. Honestly, you didn't know when you fall into sleep last night. All you is your heart was really hurt with Myungsoo attitudes towards you.

You see your reflection on the mirror. You looks like a . Is this is really me? Where is the strong Eunji? Just because of one guy, I became liked this. Unpredictable. Your eyes were red and puffy. You grab your towel that hanging on the stand and went into the bathroom, taking a shower and hoping that when the cold water running through your body, you will able to forget all your problem.

Forty minutes after that, you walked out from the bathroom with only a towel wrapping on your body. You pick out your black polka dot shirt and wore it. You tied your hair into ponytails styles and wear your glasses.

 

You bring your bag with you while headed to the downstairs. "Morning, Eunji-ah." Seungyeol greet you happily but as soon as he saw your eyes, his smiled disappeared.  "Were you crying, Eunji-ah?"

You ignoring him because you know that you couldn't stay strong at this matter. You open the fridge, taking out a small cotton of milk. Woohyun who heard the commotion, trapping you from getting out of the kitchen. "Seungyeol asking you a question and you should answer him. "

"There is nothing happen." you lied.

Woohyun scoffed. "Who do you think you are trying to fooled, Eunji? If that the answer, then tell me why your eyes were red and puffy? Myungsoo did something to you, aren't him?"

You was about to answer when Hyuna voice interrupting you. She was walking to the kitchen with Myungsoo. You avoiding your eyes from looking at both of them. You cleared your throat loudly. Myungsoo just noticed your presence. He stop from walking, gazing at you.

"I'm going out. Don't wait for me." you said to Woohyun and Seungyeol. Without waiting their answer, you quickly  going out from the villa. You couldn't stay in that house for any more minutes. It's hurt for you to seeing your husband acting lovey dovey with other girl that's not you.

You called the taxi and asked him to drive. You watching the scenery outside the window with a bored face. The taxi driver noticed. He chuckle before he talking to you. "What with that long face, agashi?"

"Huh? Are you talking to me?"

"No, I'm talking to this car." he making a joke.

You laughed. "Ahjushi, you seriously know how to make people laugh. "

"This is Jeju Island, you were supposed to be happy."

"I know. I know it."

"Are you having a problem, agashi?"

"No, I am not. It's just...I'm sorry, I couldn't tell you."

"Kwenchana. It's my mistake too. I shouldn't asked your private life."

"It's alright, ahjushi."

"Oh look. We already here."

"How much it is, ahjushi?"

"Nevermind. Just consider this as my treat." the driver smiled to you.

"But ahjushi--"

He cuts you by giving his fierce looks. You sigh in surrender. "Alright then. Kamsahamidah, ahjushi."

"Enjoy your day, agashi."

You waved him until his car disappeared from your sight. You are in the "TEDDY BEAR MUSEUM".

 

 

You paid for the ticket and going inside the museum. The museum was really big and full with bear toys stuff. You were taking the picture when you didn't realize that there is a boy running towards you. Your body was collided with him and fall on the cold floor. You winced in a pain when your body make a contact with a cold floor. Your camera drop from your grip. Luckily someone snatched it before it's broke.

"Yah, Chang Hyun! Get up from that girl. Your fat body suffusficated her!"

"Ommo, mianhae. Cheongmal cheongmal mianhae!"

You grunting in annoyance and trying to get up from the cold floor. "Next time, used your eyes when walking."

"Eunji-ah." someone called you.

You head snapped to the owner of the voice and your face brightened immediately. "L.Joe oppa, what are you doing here?"