- 71 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

 

Guys, I'm writting new fanfic again..Don't forget to check it out : 

 

       Spin Off : Torn Love

 

 


 

You shifted from your place awkwardly. After L. Joe confessing his feeling to you, you couldn't help from feeling uncomfortable. Every time, L. Joe doing something or making move, your body will flinched. It is not like you hate him, it just..You didn't know how to faced him.

 

A little you did know is Teen Top are waiting for reaction, except for L.Joe. He knew that he didn't have a chance with you. He knows that your heart belongs to Myungsoo. But he couldn't help from letting out his feelings. These feelings have been suffocate his heart.

 

You abruptly getting up from the chair, excusing yourself. Minhee was dumfounded with your action. You leave her alone in that room. L.Joe quickly chasing over you and he yanked your wrist harshly, stopping your attempt to escape. “Where are you going?”

 

“I..I need to go, oppa. My mom called me. She need me.” you lied. You don't dare to looked at his eyes because you know that you will broke down. “You lying. I didn't hear your phone buzz or ring.”

 

“I..I just need to go, oppa. Please.”

 

“Was it because of me?” he whisper. You heard him. You shaking your head. “No oppa. It isn't because of you. It is just about me.”

 

“Stop lying, Eunji. I know it is because of me. I..I'm sorry. I can't help it. These feeling..suffocate me and I need to let it out.”

 

You silent. You still didn't look at his eyes. His confession was just to sudden for you. If you are not in good term with Myungsoo, maybe you will accept him but.. “I know you felt guilty towards me. No need to feel that. I..I'm alright.”

 

“Oppa.” this time, you are facing him. L.Joe released your hands from his hold. “Forget it. Forget about it. Just pretend that I never said anything.”

 

“But oppa.”

 

He left you without even letting you finishing your words. You bite your lips. Mianhe oppa. Cheongmal cheongmal mianhe. You took a last glanced on him before completely walking out from the building. L.Joe looking at your back with a heavy heart. He let out fake chuckle while wiping his tears. Who am I kidding? Of course she won't accept my feelings. I am a pathetic.

 

Hyuna was wandering around the mall since she have nothing to do at home. Her friends all leaving her alone. They spending their time with their family. And she is, alone in the mall without no one want to accompany her. Boring wondering inside the mall, she decide to go to Namsan Tower. There are many people at there since it is a holiday.

 

Along many people, she noticed a familiar figure not far away from her. Isn't that..She rubbed her eyes with countless. She grinned happily when she confirmed that she isn't dreaming. She ran towards the figure and tapped on his shoulder. That person turned and scoffing in return. “Annyeong, Myungsoo oppa. What are you doing here? Are you alone? Want to take a strolling with me?” she beamed happily.

 

Myungsoo scoffed. “No thanks.” . Hyuna pouted. She playing with her hand before looked around him. “You are really alone, right? Where is your so called wife, huh, huh.” she smirked. “Where is she is not your business. Minding your own business, .”

 

“If I am a , isn't your wife is a too since she steal my man away from me.”

 

Myungsoo narrowing his eyes. “Badmouthing about her again, and you will know what am I capable do to you.”. Hyuna ignoring his warning, instead she wrapped her arms on Myungsoo. Myungsoo jump in shock. “Yah! What are you doing!”

 

“Oppa, let's eat ice cream. I am hungry.”

 

“Go by yourself.”

 

Myungsoo pushed her away but being as a stubborn girl as her, she won't budge at all. Instead, she tightened her grip on Myungsoo. Myungsoo pinched the bridge of his nose. He couldn't believe at this girl at all. She is really annoying him to the death. Was this the girl I love before.

 

Hyuna pulled Myungsoo with her to Ice cream shop and without a choice, he following her. Hyuna ordering her and Myungsoo ice cream. She pushed him down at the seat in front of her, before she taking a chair opposite of him. She clapped her hand happily. “So oppa. It has been a while since the last time we hang out, right?”

 

Myungsoo ignoring her. He played with his phone and pretending that she didn't exist at all. She pouted. She snatched his phone away from him and put it safely inside her bag. “Yah! What are you trying to do! Give my phone back!”

 

“Don't want. You aren't paid your attention on me so as a punishment, I hold this for you.” she said referring to Myungsoo phone. Myungsoo scoffed. “Who are you to me that I need to paid an attention.”

 

“Of course I am your girlfriend, oppa.”

 

“Yeah, in your dream. My life, my future, my girlfriend and MY WIFE is Eunji. Not you.”

 

“Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! That's rude of you, oppa.”

 

Your orders arrive. You pushed his ice cream to him. Myungsoo just looking at the cup with blank face. “Now you got your ice cream. May I go?”

 

“No! We need to spend our time. I have a great plan for us.” she beamed. Hyuna pouted when once again, Myungsoo ignoring her. She throw the cup away and grab Myungsoo with him. Myungsoo didn't protest because he knows that he only wasting his time on her. She let her dragging himself. And without he knowing, it is already in the midnight. Myungsoo slapped his head. I am in a doom. Eunji must be worried about me.

 

“Thanks oppa for spending your time with me. I know that you still love me.”

 

“You FORCING me.”

 

Hyuna ignored him. She tip toed at him and peck on his lips. Myungsoo eyes widening. He pushing her away until she felt on the ground. He wipe his lips harshly, erasing her trance. “You ! ARGH!”

 

Hyuna watching myungsoo drove his car away. She smiling in triumph. She got up from the ground and dusted her skirt. “You are really stupid oppa.” she laughed. She looked at the picture of her and him kissing. Your day is over, eunji.