-34-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

After what happened just now, everyone went to the separated ways. Along the walk going back to the villa, was very awkward especially for you and Myungsoo. You kept glancing on him but thanks to Hyuna who kept Myungsoo distracting from the event. Woohyun went beside you. He nudge your elbow, gaining your attention. “What oppa?”

“What what?”

“You elbowing me. You don't do that on purpose aren't you?”

" Exactly not. So, what were you thinks about what happen just now?"

You shrugging your shoulder. "You asking me the question that the hell I don't know the answer."

"It's weird you know. It's couldn't be just a blurting out words."

You stop him from the walk. You beamed happily at him. Seeing your expression, Woohyun smile widely.  "Oppa, look at my face. Does my face show that I am a reporter or some sort of stalker?" you rolled your eyes.

"Tsk! I am just asking."

You puffed your cheek in bored. You kick the small rock on the road and unconsciously, the rock hit Myungsoo's head. "Oh..Oh...I am dead."

"Well, good luck for running your life, dongsaeng-ah."

"Thanks for the advise oppa. I really need that." you said sarcastically.

"Who kick the rock?" Myungsoo asked while rubbing his head. But as soon as his eyes met you, you could see a tiny little pink on his face. Wait! Don't tell me that he is blushing. No way!

You raising your hands up while walking towards him. He kept avoiding from looking at your face. " I am. So, what are you gonna do to me?" you popped yourself in front of him.

Myungsoo kept glancing everywhere except you. "Hello, Kim Myungsoo. I'm talking to you."

"He didn't want to see your face, so back off ." Hyuna sneered.

You ignoring her remarks because right now, your only attention is at Myungsoo. You hold his face, making him facing you. "Why you avoiding me?"

"I'm not! Who say I'm avoiding you?"

"Well, you action speak louder than words."

"Why would I? Is not like your face is really hot for me to look."

You scoffed. Now, he is back, the conceited jerk. "It's not like you hot too, you conceited bastard."

"Of course I am. No one can resists me, like darling?" he asked Hyuna.

" Of course you are, oppa." she chirped happily.

You made a puke face and behind both of them, Infinite joining you, making a puke face when they heard the conversation. "Conceited bastard and ugly really suite together."

"Mwoh? Mind repeating what are you saying?"

"Omona, Hyuna-ah. I didn't know that you are deaf. Do you want to go to hospital. It could be worse. Poor Myungsoo oppa for having deaf wife." you remarked.

"Who said that my wife are deaf? Then are you deaf, you are my wife." Myungsoo mumble silently while looking at you. You didn't catch his words but thinking that is not important, you just brush it away.

" So, Eunji. Where are you planning to go after this?" he asked you.

Hyuna pouted when Myungsoo didn't pay an attention towards her. She tried everything to get his attention, but it always you got the spot. " I don't know. Maybe we can having a barbequed tonight."

"I agree with that idea!" Sungyeol shouted.

"I second agree with that!" Sungjong interrupting following by the rest of Infinite except for Hyuna and Myungsoo.

"Do you know how to cook? I bet you just spending your time, lazing in your bed." She sneered.

"Was that your problem if I do that? That is my house and my parents money, not yours. Speaking of you. Do you know how to cook? I bet you only know flirting with other boys."

"Are you challenging me, Eunji?"

"I don't know. Why don't you tell me because I am a bit a dumb girl."

"Finally someone confessing that she is dumb." Sungyu clapping his hands happily.

"Oh shut up, Gyu-Gyu oppa. At least my eyes not small as you. I am confused every time I looking at you. I don't whether you are awake or sleep because your eyes always like that."

"Why you little! Come here!"

"Hyung! Stop it. Since you challenging Hyuna, why don't we held cooking contest?" Myungsoo suggesting to everyone. You narrowing your eyes. Since when I challenge that .

"So, what are you guys saying?"

"We agree!!'

Oh boy. Never have a better day than this in my life. I need to feed seven tiger's mouth now plus this stupid . Aish!