06

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

Okay. Now, I am confused. What the hell is she doing here! Myungsoo look at the figure in front of him with so much expression. His mom yanked his wrist down and making him sit in front of you. You're avoiding yourself from his stare. At this moment, all the things you want to do is hide yourself under the table.

"You guys know each other?" Chi Hoon blurted out while looking at you and Myungsoo. You cleared your throat. What do I need to answer? Yes or no? No or yes? Aish! This question seriously are harder than math.

"No." Myungsoo answer it for you. You didn't know why but at the time, he said that, you felt disappointed.. You shook your head and pushed your thought away. What should I think about it? It's not like both of us are friends.

"Really?" his mom didn't feel satisfied enough with his answer. She shifted her attention to you. You nodded your head weakly. "Yeah, we didn't know each other."

"Well, that's not a problem. You guys could know each other today. "

"What are these commotions about?" Myungsoo asked coldly.

"Myungsoo!"

"It's alright, Eunhae. " your mother smiled. She nudges your elbow and making a face. "What are you doing, talked to her," she mouthed to you.

Talk about what? She's your friends not mine. Your father cleared his throat loudly. "I have something to say to both of you."

"I got a bad bad bad feeling about this." Chi Hoon sang. Only you could hear it clearly since you sit next to him. Seeing no reaction coming from everyone, your father continues his words again.

"Well, as you guys know, your late grandfather and Myungsoo's late grandfather was a great buddy. Before they died, they made a promised to each other."

"Oh boy. You are right, oppa. I got a bad feeling about this too."

"Cut the crap. "

"Kim Myungsoo!"

"What? This old man taking a long time just want to tell me about grandpa's stupid promise."

You narrowed your eyes to him. He is so rude and how dare he call my daddy old man. Your father old too, -head.

"Stop cursing baby girl. I know what were you thinking?"

You scoffed. Seriously, how did your brother know what were you thinking. Tsk. You waited your father patiently to continues his words, so that you could get out from here. See his face longer make you wannna puke.

"Eunji's grandfather and Myungsoo's grandfather promised that when you and Myungsoo grown up, you guys will get married."

"BWOH!!"

"You got be kidding me! I object this marriage!" Myungsoo slammed his fist hardly on the table. You jump in surprise of his sudden outburst. Chi Hoon hold you closer to him. " Appa. What is this? This is not a suitable time to making this ridiculous joke!"

" I am not joking, Chi Hoon. This was your grandfather will. He wants Eunji marry with Myungsoo."

"But appa ---"

"Says whatever you guys want, I wouldn't ever married to this girl!" Myungsoo cut you. He's looking at you with his pissed face. "You have no right to say no, Kim Myungsoo. You know what am I capable doing to you." his mom threatened him.

Before Myungsoo could say anything, his mom pushed you to him. You were collided to his embrace but Myungsoo pushing you away from him harshly. Lucky for you that your brother was quick enough to pull you away from him. "Don't you ever hurt her, you moron!"

"Kim Myungsoo! I got a lot to say to you. Bring her back to her house." his father growling at him. Myungsoo rolled his eyes, going out from the restaurant, completely leaving you alone behind him.

"Eunji, go with him. I see you at home."

You sigh. "See you later, oppa."

You followed him closely from behind. Myungsoo glanced at you before scoffing. I wonder what mom saw in her. She's not pretty. Mom was blind.

You cleared your throat. "Ahem. Erm, Myungsoo-ah --"

"Don't you dare call me by that name! Who give you right to call me by that name!"

"M..Mian, L."

He scoffed while getting into his car. He didn't open the door for you, like a gentleman do for a girl. He is not a gentleman. He is Kim Myungsoo. An Ice prince.

You get inside his car and wore the seat belt. Myungsoo drive his car with full speed, making you hold your seat belt tight. ! If you want to die, die alone. Don't involve me! I am still too young to die! I want to get married first!

"Y...Yah! Slow down. You scare me."

'Tsk! "

"Myung, I mean L-shi, please slow down the car. I..I'm scared." you plead to him. But we are talking about Myungsoo here not L. Joe, of course he didn't give a damn about your plead.

"L..L-shi."

You are already on the verge of crying. Myungsoo stop his car abruptly, making your head hit onto the dashboard. You pouted while rubbing your head.

"Out."

"Huh?"

"I said get out!"

"But..But L-shi, my house is still far away."

"Does my face show that I give a damn! No, right. Even if you go to hell, I don't care!"

"L-shi, --"

"Get out!" Myungsoo hit the steering angrily.

You got scared with this side of him. You unbuckle your seat belt, and get out from the car. Myungsoo slammed the door close, and speed his car, leaving you alone in the middle of the road.

You are watching his retreating figure sadly. You sigh for a countless time. Is this is my going to be husband. I could see that he hated me so much. And now, how do I need to go home. There is no bus here.