-29-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You were spending your quality time with L. Joe..He even act liked a gentleman to you. The time when he want to sending you home, you rejecting his offer. You didn't want he know that you were married to Myungsoo. No one's can know about that. You couldn't imagine what he will do if the secret spread out.

"Why? It's already late, Eunji. It's too dangerous for you to be alone."

"Kwenchana oppa. Nothing will happen to me."

"Why wouldn't you want me to sending you? Are you hiding something from me?" he shoot you a question that you never expecting him to ask.

"Of course not. What are you talking about?"

"You didn't want me to know that you were married to L, huh." L. Joe mumbled slowly. Luckily you didn't hear it. Seeing L. Joe desperate face, making you felt guilty. You hated seeing someone sad just because of you. You sigh loudly. I guess it's no harm for me.

"Are you really want to drive me home, oppa?"

L. Joe nodded his head expectantly. You tell him the way to Myungsoo's villa and not long after that, both of you arrived to the destination. You asked him to park his car far away from the house. From outside, L. Joe could see Myungsoo's car. He not dumb enough not to know the house of the jerk's family. Spoil brat.

"So, this is it, oppa. I'll see you next week at school." you smiled. You was about to open the door, when he held your wrist.

"Why next week ? Can't we see again tomorrow? It's not liked something or rather SOMEONE stopping you, right?"

The way he remarks his words, just like he know about your secret. You shook the thought away. "Miahae oppa. But I couldn't promise you that and no one's stopping me." you lied.

"Can I have your number then?"

"My...My number?"

"Yeah, so I could easily contact or call you."

You thinks about that before you nodded your head. "Sure, why not."

L. Joe passed his phone to you and you gladly insert your number into his contact. You passed the phone and bids him a goodbye. After seeing his car disappearing from your sight, you went into the villa.

It was dark and means that everyone were already sleep. You closed the door silently and headed to upstairs. Before you foot could touch the first stairs, someone push the light on.

You jumping in surprise. Immediately, you rubbing your chest. Stupid ing moron! I could die because of this! You turned your body to scold at that guys but you stops and your shoulder deflated. And I thought it was someone's else.

"Where were you?" Myungsoo asking you while he leaned his body on the wall with arms crossing over his chest.

"What is the matter with you? I'm not interfering your business, so you shouldn't interfere in my business." you answer coldly. You couldn't see his face clearly since the light was not bright enough and he was standing at hiding place.

"I'm asking you a question and expect you to answer it. Not asking a question to me back."

You grunting in annoyance. "Looks, I'm tired. Could we just continue this useless conversation tomorrow."

Myungsoo took a step forwards to you. You froze in your place. "Ommo, what happen to your face."

He touch his lips and winced. "Nothing. It's not a big deal."

"Babo. You should apply some medication on it."

You grab his wrist with you. At that time, his heart was beating rapidly faster. He could feel an electric shock running through his body. Myungsoo touched his heart while looking at your back. My heart. What is going on with me?

You pushed him to sit on the couch. "You, wait me here. Don't you dare going anywhere."

Surprising you that he obediently listening to your words. You went to the kitchen and took out a medical kit with you. You kneel in front of him while taking out an iodine. "This is gonna to be hurt. "

You pressed it on his wounds and Myungsoo immediately flinched away. "I'm sorry."

Along the time you treat his wounds, Myungsoo was looking at you. From your eyes, to your nose and lastly your pinky kissable lips. She's beautiful. Beautiful in her way. A natural beauty.

You blow the wound while you didn't notice that your face was closer to him. You turned to look at him and both of your eyes met. You gulp and jerk away from him. "I..It's finished. I should go."

Myungsoo grab your wrist abruptly. "I...I'm sorry." he whisper slowly.

"Huh?"

"I..I'm sorry for hurting you. It's just..I don't like when someone interfere in my life." he said honestly.

You smiled. "Kwenchana. I already forget about that. It was my mistake too. I shouldn't say anything. It's your life, not mine."

For the first time, you could see Myungsoo's sincere smile. You smile widely. The clock that hanging on the wall ring. "I should probably go. Good night, Myungsoo and have a nice dream."

You went to upstairs, headed straight to your room. You smile couldn't leave on your face. At least he said sorry. Way to go, Eunji! Yay! Without you knowing, you dance happily. Myungsoo was watching over you from behind with amused.

"What are you doing?"

You stopped immediately. You regains your composed. "Aniyo, I'm doing nothing. Good night! "

You ran into your room and closed the door abruptly. You hit your head countless. Pabo! I just embarrassing myself in front of him. Aish! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!

Myungsoo heard your words outside from your room. He chuckling silently. He took a last glanced on your door before went into his room.