- 69 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

After the talked between you and your brother, he offering to sending you home. You asked him whether he want to stay in your house or your parents house but he refused since he said that he need a time to think about this. But he promised to you that he won't run away again. He always in that small villa whenever you or Myungsoo want to meet him. At the time you arrived at your house, Myungsoo were sleeping on the couch with your picture. He hold your picture tightly. You bend down to his level and his face. Do you really missed me? You are getting cheesy and cheesy oppa.

 

Your finger travel to his lips and it. Myungsoo shifted from his position. You quickly retrieved your hand and pretending that you just come back from out. You get away from him but Myungsoo yanked your wrist and you fall on his chest because of the impact. He pulled you into tight hug and doesn't planning to let you go. You hit his chest gently. “Let me go.”

 

“Don't want.” he whined childishly. “I am tired, Myungsoo. Let me go. I need to take a bath and after all, I'm smelly.”

 

Myungsoo pretending to smell you and made a face before he beamed happily. “You are not stink and I loved your smell.” “Idiot.”

 

“Where were you? Don't you know that I waiting for you liked a decade.” he pouted. He looks so adorable, making you want to pinch his cheek badly. “I have sent you a message right? Telling that I will going back a bit late.”

 

“Really? I didn't check my phone at all.” he smiled sheepishly. Myungsoo resting your head on his chest and playing with your hair. You tapped your finger on his chest, thinking how muscular his chest are. Time flying by peacefully until his loud stomach making a noised. Myungsoo ducked his face on the crook of your neck. “Is someone hungry?” you smirked.

 

 

He didn't nodded or shook his head. He bite your neck, making you yelp suddenly. You hit his chest and get up from lying position. “What are you trying to do? I am not a food.” “But in my eyes , you are my food.”

 

“Idiot.”

 

“Stop calling me idiot because I am not. I'm hungry. Would you making me some dishes to eat? Petty please?”

 

“Alright, alright. But let me change and take a bath first.”

 

“Sure. Wanna me help you? I can help you washed your hair or brushed your body.” he smirked. You took a step away from him and he took a step closer to you. At the end , you ran into a bathroom and locked the door. “Byuntae!” you screamed inside the bathroom. From inside, you could heard his chuckled and laughing voice. You smiled. You stripped out your cloth and pulled the pipe open. A cold water hit your body and making you feel refresh. You started to bath, message your scalp and clean all the dirt in your body.

 

You spending your time about one hour in there. Now, you are clean and refresh. You going out from the bathroom and Myungsoo bored face greeting you. “Finally, you out. I thought you sleep in there.” he said sarcastically. “Shut up.” .

 

You headed to the kitchen with Myungsoo following behind you like a lost puppy. You took put a pan and open the fridge. “Do you, by any chance eat western food?”

 

“What do you think I am? I am not a kuno people. Of course I eat it.” he rolled his eyes. He plopped his elbow on the table while watching your back. He smiled seeing you. You took out the ingredient from the fridge and cut it out. A half an hour after that, the dish is finally be served. The delicious aroma coil inside the house. You turned back to seeing with him liked an idiot. Is he really my husband?

 

“What are you making, baby?”

 

“Human meat. Want some?” you teasing him. You swear to god that when you stared at his horrific face, you would laughing liked a buffalo. “Are you perhaps a cannibal? No! Don't! Please don't eat me!”

 

You throw cucumber at him and he avoid it. Myungsoo smiling cheekily. “Even if you are a cannibal, you won't eat me instead, I am the one who are going to eat you.” he smirked. An evil smile formed on his handsome face. You felt liked want to slapped his head badly.

 

You put the plate down in front of him. He stared at the plate before staring at you. “Where's yours?”

 

“I am full. You go. Eat it. I know that you are hungry.”

 

“I won't eat if you don't.” he pushed the plate away. You sighed. You took a seat next to him. You brought the plate closer to him back. “Eat it.” “Don't want.” “Eat it, oppa. I don't want you starved.”

 

“Fine but you feed me.” he pouted. “Are you even my husband? You are worse than a kid.”

 

“That's why you can't leave me. I am your baby.” he beamed happily. You rolled your eyes. You scoped pasta with a fork and feed him. Myungsoo eating the food happily. Along the time you feeding him, he keep staring at your face. Watching at you with longingly. “What? Is something in my face?” you touched your face. Myungsoo holding your hand, stopping you. He shook his head. He leaned his face closer to you and you could smell his mint breath. He cupped your face and softly kissing you.

 

You slung your arms on his neck pulling him closer to you. You could feel Myungsoo smiling when you kissing him back. He leaned a back bit but didn't let you go. “I love you.”. His thumb caressed your lips. Bitting your lips, you pulled away from him. Myungsoo frowned and he groaned because you didn't kiss him back again. He plopped his head on the table and pouted.

 

“I love you.”

 

You silent. “I love you.” he said to you again. You spun your body around. “I love you forever and ever.” you peck on his lips. Myungsoo smiling in satisfied. He hung on your body like a koala bear and it is really hard for you to walk but nevertheless, you liked, no loved his company. “Should we starting making babies?”

 

Your jaws dropped. You couldn't believe on what you just heard. Myungsoo on your earlobe, teasing you playfully. “I know you want it baby.” he smirked. “No, I don't. I am still young to be a mother.” you snapped at him. Myungsoo shrugged his shoulder, he didn't feel offense at all at your words. Instead he was smiling, no more smirking at you in evil way. “I don't mind because we still got a lot of times to plan that.”

 

“Yah! Calm down your hormones! Jeez!”

 

“I can't help it. Whenever I am with you, I will turned into a byuntae. It is your fault.” he whined. Myungsoo stormed on his foot. He puckering his lips making he look so so adorable. “Oppa, I can't help it if I was born to be a y lady.” you slide your hair arrogantly. Myungsoo mocking your words before pulling you fall on his chest. “Are you..perhaps still mad at me?”

 

You scoffed. “Oppa, if I still mad at you, I wouldn't talk to you.”

 

“Cheongmal?”

 

“Ne, oppa.”

 

Myungsoo lanced his hands with you. He grip on it tightly. “I promised to you that you always be in my heart no mater what happen. You are the only who can hold the key of my heart.”

 

“You are getting cheesy over day and day.” you slapped on his chest playfully. Myungsoo laughed. You rest your head on his chest and without you knowing, you starting to drift in a dreamland.