16

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

After sending you to the boutique, Myungsoo speed his car to Infinite Mansion. He parked  his car in the garage and locked it. "Hey, hyung." Sungjong greet him as he opens the door.Myungsoo nodded his head . "What are you doing here?" Woohyun blurted out.

"Wae? Since when I can't be here? This is my house too."

"Yeah, right. What I mean is what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to accompany your fiance? Opss, I mean soon to be wife."

"Nah. I don't want too."

"What do you mean?"

"I left her alone in the boutique." myungsoo answered without feet guilty at all. "The way you talks, the way you act, I wonder who is that girl, Myungsoo-ah." Sungyeol knitted his brow.

"Yeah, all of us curious to know, you know."

"Well?We are waiting for the answer, hyung."

"It's..." Myungsoo paused for a while. Infinite except him of course scoot closer to him. They are eagerly wanting to hear the answer.

"It's Jung Eunji."

"Bwoh? Jung Eunji as in our flower girl?"

"Well, who else than her name with that stupid name." Myungsoo rolled his eyes. Instead snickering or laughing at you, they sigh in relief. "If she's the one, then I blessed you." Dongwoo smirked. Myungsoo made a face. "When her, you give a blessed but when my baby Hyuna, you guys cursed her. What a great friends are you guys."

"That's because she's not acting like a ." Sungjong mumble slowly.

Myungsoo glanced at his watch. It's nearly to 7 o'clock. It was raining outside. Little by little, Myungsoo forget about his promised to you. He laid his tired body on the couch and zoning to dream land.

 

Meanwhile from your place, you hug your cold and freezing body. Every minute you would glance outside the boutique, looking for Myungsoo's figure. But none. You found nothing. The owner of the shop watching you from the counter with pity. She went towards you while giving you a sweater. "You should wear it.  Your body freezing." she smiled. "Thank you but I'm fine." you answer politely.

She pushed the sweater back to you. "Take it. "

"Thanks aunt."

"You're welcome. So, who are you waiting for?"

"I was waiting for my boyfriends to pick me up."

You were telling the truth except for boyfriends part. She glanced at her watch. "But it's already too late."

"Yeah, you right. I guess I just take a cab."

A bike stops in front of the boutique. L. Joe hopes out from his bike. He pushed the door open. From outside he could see his mother talking with someone. He couldn't see your face because your back was facing him. "Mom."

Both of you turned around. Your eyes widen in surprise but for L. Joe of course he shocks for seeing you here but later than he grinned widely. "What are you doing here, Eunji-ah?" he smiled while taking a step closer to you.

"You guys know each other?" his mother interrupts. You swallow your saliva. L. Joe rubs his neck sheepishly. "Yeah, she's studying at my school."

"Your school? Since when you own that school, sunbae?" you retards.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Is that how you talks to your sunbae."

"Well, since you here, why don't you send her home, son."

"Sure but what are you doing here?"

L. Joe peeks in the bag that you hold. You quickly hide it behind your back. No one, you repeat, no one's could know about your marriage with Myungsoo. He will kill you of course, if that's happening..

"Well, I bought this gown for my cousins. Yeah, for my cousins." you lied. L. Joe didn't look convinced enough with your excused but he shrugged his thought away. "Well, ok then. Are you coming here alone?"

"Of course she is. If not why would I ask your help, to send her back, you silly."

"Mom, I am your sons. How could you say something mean to me."

"Because I am your mom, I said that."

You smiled. L. Joe cleared his throat. He throws his helmet to you. You shook your head stubbornly. "I am not going to wear it if you aren't wearing it."

"Me, wear that helmet, yeah, in another 100 years." he scoffed.

"Oppa."

L. Joe eyes widen. He gasped in surprise. "What are you calling me?"

"What? I'm calling you sunbae. Is there anything wrong?"

"No. You lied. You call me with something else."

"Maybe you hear it wrong, sunbae." you shrugged your shoulder innocently. You bit your lips to suppress your laugh. Of course he heard you clearly. You really called him oppa but of course you wouldn't admit it.

 "Eunji-ah, I heard that you are calling me, oppa."

"And why is that I need to call you that? You are not my oppa."

"Yah! Ouch! My heart hurts."

"Then, go to hospital."

"I can't. "

"Why?" you tilted your head with confusion written all over your place.

"Because the doctor couldn't heal my wounds."

"Are you kidding me, sunbae. Of course doctor can heal your wounds. That's why they are called as a doctor."

"They can't." L. Joe yelled. You blew your hair in frustrated. "Then, how can your wound will heal?"

L. Joe grinned evilly. "There is a way."

"How?"

"Call me oppa, then all the wounds heal."

"You are so stupid."

"I am not. Hurry called me oppa."

You rolled your eyes. You pushed him away in attempts to get out from the boutique but L. Joe quickly tugged on your shirt. He gives you his puppy eyes. You looked away. Don't look. Don't look, Eunji. But your body didn't obey your mind. As soon you watch him, your heart melt.

"Fine. L. Joe oppa." you beamed cutely. L. Joe ears change to red. You laughed. L. Joe's mom watching both of you quietly behind the counter. She really happy sees his sons laughing so hard with you. He found his angel.

"Yah! Until when both of you are going to talk? " his mom raised her brow while crossing her arms.

"Ommo, mianhae, aunt. I will go. Thanks for helping me choosing this dress."

You going out from the boutique, didn't notice that L.Joe leaned his body on the front door. He stretch his leg, stopping you from walks.

"Sunbae, I need to go. "

"Sure.I didn't stop you right."

"Your leg, duh."

"Oh, bet. I'm sorry."

L.Joe pulled his legs away but before you could take a step out, he yanked your collar. You look at him with irritated face. "What?"

"I am going to send you. It's too dangerous for you."

"Su--"

L.Joe gave you a look.You sigh. "Fine."

L.Joe smiled happily. He yanked you with him and helping you get on his bike. "You look cute." he smirked. You put another helmet and help him wear. "You look cute too, oppa." you beamed happily. L.Joe eyes turn to red again. You chuckled silently. Who knows he looks cute with helmet. I should snap his picture..Kekekek..

 

 



 

Hye guys...I'm back with new updates....kekekek.....

 

Yah, authornim! Why my appearance so short. I am a main character here! *Myungsoo bite his chicken*

Myungsoo-ah, you want me withdraw out your name out from here. I don't mind. I could make L.Joe as a main character.

​No.No.No. Please no! Do whatever you want as long as I am the main character. *begging to me while holding my legs tightly.*

Good boy. *patted his head*

I am not a dog. 

Yes, you are. YOu are my dog. *grinned evilly*

 

 

don't forget to subscribe, neh...till then, PYONG! PYONG!