- 65 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

Your mind still thinking about your older brother. You couldn't believe at all that he was not your biological brother. It is not making sense at all. But why? Why now that you knew the truth. Why everyone hiding it from you. What make you regret are your brother didn't tell you about this at all. He rather lying it to you than telling you the truth.

 

Myungsoo plopped his chin on your stomach while gazing at you with worried. He know that something are happening to you. He want to know it but he wouldn't want to forcing you. He rather you tell him by your willingness. You playing with his hair but your mind still at somewhere else. Myungsoo bite his lips. “What were you thinking?”

 

Your eyes met with him. You smiled. “Nothing.”. “Baby, it is not liked I wasn't worried about you but if you willing to tell me, I am here by your side.”

 

Komawo oppa. It is just..This problems is really complicated for me. I..I will tell you when the times come.” you sighed. You pushed his head away and resting your body on the head of the bed. Myungsoo following you by leaned his body next to you. “Do you want to take a break?”

 

Break? What break?” you raised your brow. Myungsoo grinned. From his expression, you know that he is planning something in his mind. “Alright, tell me. What is it this time?”

 

Why'd you looking at me liked I commit sins or do something bad?” he scoffed. You pouted. “Well, I couldn't help it. Your face always liked this.” you mimicked his face. Myungsoo pinched your cheek hardly. You pushed his hand away while rubbing the spot. Your cheek was red.

 

What I meant is do you wanna go somewhere this weekend?”

 

Going where?”

 

I don't know. Maybe somewhere where you can free your mind from all those problem and relax.”

 

You think about it hardly. It is not wrong idea but at this time, you don't need a rest. You shook your head vigorously. “I don't think so, oppa but maybe later.”

Myungsoo nodded his head. He wrapped his arms on your waist, resting his head on your shoulder. He and kissed your neck. Automatically your body stiffened. Myungsoo smirked. He bit on your neck and you moan. You closed your mouth with both of your hands. He pushed your hands away. “Don't. I love hearing your y moan.”

 

Since when you become a ert, oppa?”

 

Well, since I am married with someone who name is Eunji.”

 

You played with your nervously. “Do you acting liked this when you were together with Hyuna?” you blurted out. You slapped your mouth as soon as you realize what you did. Myungsoo bite on your ear harshly. You knew that he was angry with you.

 

Really? You really will bring her in this? You are unbelievable.” he scoffed. He pushing your away roughly. He was staring at you with his intense glare. You swallowing your saliva with nervous. Well, there is no way you can turn back your time. “It..I..I..”

 

You know what? I don't give a damn about this anymore. I already told you clearly that I LOVE YOU but still, you will bring her name in our life. Do that really necessary!”

 

You stretching your neck, avoiding from looking at his eyes. “I just asking. No need to make a bigger fuse about this.” you rolled your eyes. “Excused me?”

 

I don't know that you are deaf. I thought that you only a dumb dumb.” you smirked. You could see his fuming face and you gladly enjoy this show. You bit your lips from laughing. Myungsoo scoffed. “This is really ridiculous.”

 

Well, you were the one who making this complicated. I just need you to answer yes or no.” you said calmly. Myungsoo approaching you step by step. He narrowing his eyes at you. “And what is the matter if it yes or no?”

 

Then, if I acting erted towards one of your hyung, don't you mad or explode.” you shrugged your shoulder liked what you said didn't give him an impact. Myungsoo gritting his teeth angrily. “You know what? Do what you want. I don't care anymore.”

 

He going out from the room and slammed the door closed. You rolled your eyes. What's wrong with him. Pms so much. You went out from your room, chasing over him until you found him sulking on the couch at the living room. You shrugging your idea to console him away. I won't apologized to him. He should do it instead of me. You walking passing by him and from the corner of your eyes , you saw his eyes following your movement. You smirked. You took out a glass of juice and drink it.

 

Myungsoo folded his arms on his chest. “What am I? A toy? How dare you walked passing me liked I didn't exist.”

 

You hold your hand in front of him. “Talk to my hand.”

 

Mwoh!!”

 

I said talk to my hand because I didn't want to talk with you. You are annoying me.”

 

What the!”

 

What the, what?”

 

You are unpredictable! Don't you supposing to asking me an apologized!”

 

And why should I? I didn't do nothing wrong.” you scoffed. Myungsoo gasped. He couldn't believing you at all. He pushed your body away harshly until you fall onto the floor. Your palm pressing on something sharp on the floor and it is bleeding. His eyes widening in surprised. Before he could help you, you pushed him away. You glaring at him with so much hatred in your eyes. “I can't believe you. Just because of this small matter, you pushed me away!”

 

Ba..Baby, I'm sorry.”

 

I don't need your apologized. Go died already!” You ran to upstairs, leaving him dumbfounded alone. Myungsoo wrapped his hand on his face. He bits his inner cheek from crying. What have I just done.