-42-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

Your best friends, Minhee waiting for you with patience at her seat. You going inside the class and headed to your place, ignoring her behind you. She pouted. She tapping on your shoulder to get your attention.

 

“Yah, Eunji. How dare you ignoring me. You disappearing from my sight and now you back, you treating me like this.”

 

“Oh, it's you, Minhee. I thought it was someone's else.”

 

“You are so mean.”

 

“Do I?”

 

She nodded her head. You plopped your elbow on her desk, look at her with bored. “How are you, Minhee?”

 

“And now you asking about my conditions? It's too late, Eunji.”

 

“Whatever. I am just trying to be concerned here.”

 

You spun your body around to the front, but Minhee quickly stop you. “I am not done yet.”

 

“What?”

 

“Where are you going for this past few days?” she asked you with curiosity.

 

I'm married and now I am someone's wife. Of course you wouldn't answer that. You are searching for your death if you tell her. “ I follow my family went to a vacation.”

 

“But I saw your mom last monday.”

 

“Gosh, Minhee! Why are you so annoying? Stop asking me a question.” you rolled your eyes.

 

“Hmph! You are not cheerful Eunji anymore.”

 

“I am but you are too annoying for me to handle. You know what? Go find a boyfriend or you want me to play a cupid.” you laughed.

 

She hit your head with her bag. “I don't need you to be as my cupid. Even you didn't have a boyfriend.”

 

“Oh, believe me that I have but more worst than a boyfriend.”

 

“How's your brother?” she asked shyly. She playing with her fingers, afraid to see your face. “You interested with my brother?” you made a faking gasped.

 

“Stop acting liked you didn't know about this.”

 

“Wanna have double date this weekend?”

 

“Double date? With who?”

 

“You with my brother and as for me, it is secret. I won't tell you.”

 

“Since when you are secretive with me?”

 

“Since I am in my mother stomach.” you gave her mehrong looks before focusing your eyes to your teacher. As usual, as a smart student, you jolt down all the notes. Don't mistaken. You are not a nerd, not at all. It is just that you loves study. Yeah, something like that. Soon, it is lunch times. Students soon filled the cafeteria. While you want to queue up to buy lunch, someone called you. Wanna know who? It is Infinite. Freaking Infinite. Can you imagine that you are now in the center of attention.

 

Minhee nudging your elbow. She whispering to you quietly. “Since when you knew Infinite?”

 

“Well, they are our school kingka. Everyone knows it.” you reply in 'duh' tone.

 

“What I meant is since when they are close to you. You know that you are one of the freaking lucky girl. It is Infinite. Our cold kingka that hard to approached. They are not cold kingka but a bunch of dorky guy.

 

You also spotted Hyuna and Myungsoo at the table. She feeding Myungsoo happily. You made a disgusting face at that sight. You spun your body around and at this time, it was Teen Top who are calling you again. You sigh. Do you guys want me to die early in your fan girls hand?

 

L.Joe approached you. He pulled someone collar behind you and he took his place, standing behind you. “What are you going to buy, Hyunji?”

 

“Hyunji?”

 

“Neh.” he smiled happily.

 

“But that's not my name. My name is ---”

 

“I know. That my nickname for you.”

 

“But, why Hyunji?”

 

L.Joe sealed his lips up and pretending to zip his mouth. Of course he wouldn't tell you. Hyunji is a sort name of him and you. Byunghyun and Eunji. Minhee watching over both of you with curious. She threw her attention to Infinite, then to you, then to L.Joe and to Infinite back. Since when she close with this kingka? Hmm..I smell something fishy here.

 

Niel slung his arms around L.Joe shoulder and winking at you. “Eunji baby. Niel oppa miss you so much. This much.” he opening his arms wider. His acting making Minhee add her curiosity on you. L.Joe pushed Niel's face away. He shot him his glare.

 

“Opps..Sorry. I just touch someone properties.” Niel grinned.

 

L.Joe cursing over him inside his mind. In his mind, he stabbing Niel's heart and throw him into the sea. Stupid thick lips guy.

 

Meanwhile, at Infinite's table, they were pouting over you, especially for Sungjong and Woohyun. “Why'd she ignoring us?” Woohyun whined childishly. Hyuna rolling her eyes. For a while, she will glancing at you and L.Joe. Why everyone likes her? She is not special and ugly.

 

“Yah, L. Do you know something about this?” Dongwoo narrowing his eyes.

 

“I. DONT. KNOW.”

 

His voice may be seems like he doesn't care about you but his face. He seems likes want to murder someone right now. Hyuna watching him with weird. “What's wrong with you, oppa?”

 

“What?” he asked without moving his eyes at you.

 

“You seems likes want to kill someone.”

 

“As of matter of fact, yes. If you don't shut your mouth, you are the one who I will kill.”

 

Everyone in the table whistle loudly. “This is new. L want to kill his lover. Wow.”

 

Myungsoo ignoring his friends remarks because he didn't give a about that. You spun your body around, only to meet an eye with him.

 

“You. Died.” Myungsoo mouthed to you.

 

You stuck your tongue at him before giving him mehrong face. Minhee still watching you and she saw your interaction with Myungsoo. I need to make a mental note about this. She's hiding something from me.

 

She tucking her hair behind her ears shyly. “Erm, by the way, L.Joe oppa--”

 

“It's L.Joe.” L.Joe replied coldly.

 

“Huh? But you allowing Eunji calling you oppa--”

 

“You are not her, so why I need to allow you to call me by that name.”

 

Minhee puffed her cheek in annoyance. “Whatever. It is not like I want to call you with that name. What I want to know is since when you are close with her?”

 

“It is for me to know and for you to find out.” L.Joe smirked before running towards you. He pulled you to sit next to him while Minhee looking at him with dumbfounded.