-43-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

L.Joe were waiting for you outside the school gate with his expensive bike. Before you could make a move towards him, Myungsoo grab your wrist. “Why are you late? I was waiting for you like a decade.”

 

“Huh? I didn't ask you to wait over me,aren't I? And mind pried your hands from me.”

 

“You think you can escape from me, Eunji. I still not forgiving you for what have you done during lunch. Who said that you can sit at Teen Top's table ? Who said that you can be with that arrogant poodle?”

 

You cross your arms over your chest. You narrowing your eyes at him. “Are you jealous?”

 

“Mwoh? Me? Jealous? Yeah, right. Not even in a million year I will jealous over that arrogant poodle.”

 

“Then, why you keep telling me to do what can I do and what I can't?”

 

Myungsoo completely speechless. He also didn't know why. He looking at you with his expressionless face. “I just don't want you ruin my image as your husband.”

 

“Pstt, right! As everyone's here knew that you are my husband.” you rolled your eyes. You glancing at L.Joe and he was searching for your figure. “Talk to you later, Myungsoo.”

 

“Yah! Where are you going?”

 

You waving your hands to him without looking back at him. L.Joe smile when he seeing you approached him. “Sorry, I'm late.”

 

“It's fine. So, you ready?”

 

You nodded your head. L.Joe helping your wore a helmet and hope on his bike. “Hold me tight.”

 

Instead holding his wrist, you just holding at the hem of his shirt. L.Joe chuckled. He pulled your hand to his wrist and you blushed. It is me or weather suddenly feel so hot. L.Joe drive his bike out from school to the place where only he knew about it.

 

Hyuna appeared next to Myungsoo. Without wasting time, Myungsoo quickly pulled her with him, following you from behind with his car. “Where are we going, oppa? Are we on a date?” she asked cheerfully. Myungsoo faking a smile to her.

 

“Yes, we are on a date.”

 

She clapped her hands happily. She slung her arm on Myungsoo free wrist. You buried your face on L.Joe's jacket because of the wind. He driving his bike with full speed making you tighter your grip on his wrist.

 

He stop his bike at somewhere and ordering you to close your eyes.

 

“Wae?”

 

“Just do as I said.”

 

“But...But..”

 

“Hyunji!”

 

“Fine! Fine!” you pouted.

 

You close your eyes as he told you. L.Joe helping you hop down from his bike. He leads you the way slowly and quietly. You heard a noise but you couldn't guess where you are.

 

“Open your eyes.”

 

You open your eyes slowly. Your eyes widening in amazement. “Lotte World oppa?”

 

“Neh. I heard that you loves come here.” he winked at you.

 

You tilting your head from side to side. You were confused on how the way he knew about yourself well. L.Joe waving his hand in front of you. “Hello, Eunji. Eunji, back to earth please.”

 

“I am already in earth, oppa.”

 

“Glad to hear that. So, what are you going to ride first?”

 

“Didn't we need to buy the ticket, first.”

 

“Oh, I forgot. Silly me. Wait here, ok.”

 

You nodded your head. While waiting for L.Joe to buy the ticket, your eyes wander around the park until you spot a familiar figure. Hey, isn't that Myungsoo? You narrowing your eyes to the figure but stop it when L.Joe walking towards you. “What are you looking at?”

 

“Huh? Nothing oppa. I just saw something that I didn't expect to see. Maybe it is just my imagination.” you shrugging your shoulder.

 

“So, what are you going to ride?”

 

“I wanna play that.” you pointing to the roller coaster.

 

“Are you sure?” L.Joe teasing you.

 

“Yes, I am. What do you think of me? Scaredy cat.” you rolled your eyes.

 

“No offense.”

 

“Whatever. Can we go now?” you stomping on your feet. L.Joe playing with your hair. He interlaced your hand with him and went to the roller coaster side.

 

Myungsoo puffing his cheek in annoyance while watching over both of you. “Who did he think he is? How dare he hold Eunji's hand.”

 

Hyuna pouted. She drawing a circle on the sand with her foot. She looking up at Myungsoo before shifting her attentions back to the sand. “Oppa, you saying that this was supposed to be our date but why we hiding behind this stink toilet like some sort of stalker. You are supposing to buy the ticket.”

 

Myungsoo took out his wallet and give it to her. Hyuna took it happily. She was about to open it when Myungsoo snatched his wallet back.

 

“What now, oppa?”

 

Myungsoo forget that there is your picture inside it. He took out his money and give it to her. “Go buy the ticket.”

 

When he seeing you and L.Joe went to queue up on the line, Myungsoo quickly sneak like a ninja behind both of you. Thanks to the guy in front of him. The guy is taller and helping him to hide his body from you. You spotted a movement behind you. You bite your lips from suppressing your threatening laugh. Stupid. He think I didn't saw him.

 

“Oppa, I am thirsty. Could you buy me a drink while I waiting here in the line?” you pleading to him with your puppy eyes.

 

Myungsoo felt like want to puke hearing you calling L.Joe oppa. Even with him, you never called him oppa, although he is two years older than you. Seeing L.Joe retreating figure, you walking towards Myungsoo quietly. He didn't noticing you since he busying cursing over you.

 

“What are doing here, Kim Myungsoo?”