- 60 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

Today is the day that you are allowed to leave the hospital. Honestly to tell, stayed in hospital for more than 2 months are really . You need to eat medicine and the food that they are provided. Your parents were happily greeting you when they came to visit you. Speaking of your family, since you woke up, you didn't saw Chi Hoon at all. Whenever you asked your parents, they will change the topic.

 

“What were you thinking?” Myungsoo squeezed your hands tightly. You shook your head. “Nothing. Oppa, can I asked you something?”

 

“What it is baby?”

 

“Did you saw Chi Hoon oppa when I stayed in Hospital?”

 

Myungsoo nodded his head. He wrapped his arm on your waist. “As far as I remember, I only saw him once and that when the accident occurs. Wae?”

 

“It just Chi Hoon oppa doesn't liked Chi Hoon opppa. From the day I woke up, I never meet him again. I wonder where is he.”

 

“Have you called his phone?”

 

“I am but he didn't answer the call.”

 

Myungsoo kissed your cheek. He buried his face on the crook of your neck. Your body shivering. “Maybe he is busy. Stop thinking about him. I don't liked it. It seems liked you more focused on him than me.” he pouted.

 

You spun your body around. His face is closer to you. Your eyes widening with surprised. You open your mouth but non of the words come out. You closed it. You tried to open it again and it was still same. Myungsoo mocking your behavior. “What? Speechless? I know that I hot.” he smirked.

 

“Yeah, hot my .”

 

“Uh..Uh..Uh..No cursing.”

 

You rolled your eyes. You pushed him away but he won't budge at all. Myungsoo resting his head on your shoulder. He puffed his cheek cutely. You pushed his bang away. “Who know that cold jerk Kim Myungsoo in love with me? No one expect it at all.” you pushed his face away playfully.

 

He put his head on your shoulder back. He is smiling playfully to you. “You should be thankful because you finally could tame a beast.”

 

“You? Beast? Yeah, right.” you scoffed.

 

“Aww...Babe. Don't be liked that. Do you want me approve to you?” he smirked. His finger traced over your jawlines. You gulped nervously. “Myu..Myungsoo-ah, what are you doing?”

 

“What am I doing?” he looked at you with innocent face. You pointing to his finger. “Oh, this? What do you think, BABY.”

 

Before you could answer him, he lifting you up in bridal style and carry you inside the bedroom. You hug his neck tighter. “Yah! Let me go!”

 

“Was that how the way you talking to your husband?”

 

“Your are not my husband. Now, let me down!”

 

Myungsoo released his grip on you. You fall on the bed. You didn't realize that you are in your room. Myungsoo creeping closer to you slowly. He seem to enjoy seeing your nervous and anxious face. “What are you scared for, baby?”

 

“I don't know. Why don't you tell me.” you rolled your eyes.

 

He pinned you down. You could see his lustful eyes. *Oh..Oh..I am dead. *

Myungsoo pulled the blanket over both of you. That night with a beautiful star as a witness of both of your love.

 

 

 


 

Yeah, sorry for this short update. I know that this is really cliché

but honestly I don't have any idea to write or continue this story.

Once again, sorry for this short update.