17

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

Seungyeol kicked Myungsoo's body roughly until his body landed on the floor hardly. A loud thud sound could be heard. Myungsoo groaned in pain. While rubbing his sore , he glared to Seungyeol. "What do you think you are doing?" he hissed angrily.

"Waking you up. It's so hard waking you up. I more prefer to be woken up a cow than you."

Myungsoo frowned. He kicked Seungyeol hardly until he fell on the floor. "Yah! What are you doing, Kim Myungsoo? I am your hyung for god sake."

"Does my face show liked I care, huh?"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. He went to the bathroom, wash his face. While he looking at his reflection in the mirror, he couldn't help but think about someone. Look like I forget about something or someone. What is it?

His phone ringing. Seungyeol throw his phone hardly until it hit Myungsoo's chest. Myungsoo scoffed while answering the call. He didn't look at the caller but after he answers it, he regret.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Where are you? Didn't I tell you to come here and have a dinner with Eunji!"

Oh ! That's what I forget. He ends up the call and hurriedly going inside his car. He was about to start the engine when he noticed that he forget the key in the house. Seungyeol throw his key. "I don't know whether you are really stupid or what? You think your car will move by its own."

"Oh shut up!"

Myungsoo snatched the key away from him and driving his car out from the mansion to the wedding boutique. When he arrived there , the boutique already closed. It was raining heavily. For the first time, Myungsoo feel guilty to you. He ruffled his hair while his eyes watching and searching for your figure until he spot L. Joe's mom at the car park.

Myungsoo stop his car abruptly in front of her car.

"Ommo, Myungsoo-ah. What are you doing here?"

"Imo, did you see a long hair girl wearing  white shirt and pink jeans."

"I did but what is her relations with you?"

"Where is she, Imo?"

"I ask L. Joe to send her home."

Myungsoo clenched his fist tightly. L. Joe, L. Joe, L. Joe! Always L. Joe!

"What are her relations with you, son? And before I forget didn't you supposed to come my shop with your soon-to-be wife. Where is she?"

Myungsoo run his finger through his wet hair. He doesn't care that his shirt was completely wet. All he cared is you. He worried about you but he more angry at you because you accept L. Joe's help. Didn't he told you to wait for him.

"Myungsoo, I'm talking to you. Did you hear me?"

"Huh? Imo, I need to go. I'll see you later."

Myungsoo hurriedly ran into his car and get inside. He drove his car to your apartment. He was freezing to dead right now. Within an hour, he arrives to your apartment. Myungsoo debating with himself whether he needs to go up and see you or not. He unlocked his car and went to your apartment. He pressed the bell. At that time, you were finishing your shower. You throw your towel on your couch, and opening the door.

"My..Myungsoo-shi. What are you doing here?"

"Yo..You fine. I was worried about you. ".

Immediately, he collapsed on your arms. Your eyes widen. "Ommo, Myungsoo-shi, are you alright?"

All the things that you could hear only his hard and heavy breath.

(To be continued)