- 73 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

The period finally end. It is time for lunch. Never at once you paid an attention to the lesson. They way you acting really make Minhee worry about you. She tapped on your shoulder. “Hey, what's wrong?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“You can't fool me Eunji. It is not like I just know you. I being your friends since we in middle school.” she pouted. “There is some problem I couldn't share with you. Not everything I can tell you.”

 

“Wae? Did you fight with Myungsoo? Or it is because of L.Joe?”

 

You didn't answering her. You played with your foods. Minhee nudge your elbow, gesturing to Infinite. You and Myungsoo meet an eyes but this time, it was you who are looking away. You pinched the bridge of your nose. “I'm out.”

 

“Huh? Wae?”

 

“You can stay here. Finish your food. I just need some time alone.”

 

She nodded her head weakly. She watched your retreating figure before glaring at Myungsoo. That . How dare he make my friend sad.

 

Hyuna saw you went out from the cafeteria. She excused herself from her friends. She following you quietly from behind. You didn't aware with her presence since you are preoccupied with your phone. Your phone slipped out from your grip accidentally and it went below a shelf. You blow your bang with irritation. Nothing seems good to me today. You bent your body down to take the phone. What you didn't know is Hyuna went to the shelf quietly and pushed a unwrapped box of plate at you. Before you can avoid it, it felt on you and some piece of broken glass stuck nearly to your pulse. A loud broken sound could be heard. Your vision started to blur and your wrist full with bloods. You head started to spinning and you tears glimmering in your eyes. “It hurts.”

 

Hyuna watching at you with horror. Yes, she did it but she never thought it was gonna to be liked this. One of the students who came passed the hall, gasped loudly. “Ommo! What happen!”

 

“It is really hurt.” you cried. You cannot bear with the pain anymore. “Eunji!” that the last thing you heard before you fall into unconscious.

 

Myungsoo was busying chatting with his friends and he didn't think about you at all. He thought you are well. Sungyu poked on his food before paid his attention to him. He cleared his throat, gaining all attention from Infinite. “I wonder..What...What is exactly happen to you and Eunji?”

 

“Nothing happen.”

 

“You lying. I know from your looks.”

 

“My looks doesn't have relation with this hyung.”

 

Before Sungyu could open his mouth, a student came running into the cafeteria. He panted. “Eunji..She....She's hurting!”

 

Myungsoo jolted from the chair. “Mwoh!!”. To adding, on that time, they heard loud crushing broken sounds coming through the hallway. Hoya exchange worried glance with Woohyun. Myungsoo pushed them away and ran to the hallway. His widening in horror. You lying on the ground with a pool of bloods. Before he could run to her, L. Joe beat him. “Eunji!”.

 

Myungsoo froze on his position. He only could watch L.Joe lifting you and ran away from school. Sungjong shook his body roughly. “Hyung. What are you doing! Go!”

 

In the corner of his eyes, he caught Hyuna horror looks and on that time, he know that she was behind this incident. Hyuna saw him walking towards her before she can run, Myungsoo yanked her away from the scene. He went inside empty class and shove her inside. He locked the door. “What...Oppa, what are you doing?”

 

“You knew this aren't you? You planning on this AREN'T YOU!” he hissed angrily.

 

“I...I'm not. What are you talking oppa! Stop accusing me! I am innocent!” she denied. “Innocent MY ! You ! Admit it!”

 

“I am not! And so what if I do, huh!”

 

Myungsoo slammed her body on the wall. He stared at her intensely. Hyuna gulped in nervously. She scared. Scared of him. Myungsoo gripped on his neck tightly. Hyuna barely can breath and she struggle to released from his grip. “If something happen to my baby, I will kill you. You got that! I'll KILL you with my hand!” he let her go harshly. Myungsoo spat on her face and she looks pathetic. Without a second glance, Myungsoo burst out from the room, running to the hospital. In a way, he pray that nothing will happen to you.

 

Joe heart shattered into a piece. Without he knowing his tears slipped out from his eyes. It is pain him seeing you in this state. His shirt full with your blood but he didn't care. He wrapped his hand on his face and crying silently. You are in emergency room.

 

Joe heard a sound of foot running. He looked up. Infinite running towards him. Sungyu panted and took a deep breath. “How is she?”. Before he could answer, Myungsoo appeared. L.Joe couldn't stop his feeling. He lunge towards Myungsoo and punch on his face. “Yah! What are you doing?” Dongwoo trying to stop him. L. Joe pushed him away. “I already warned you before. Hurt her and you died! Now, looked what have you done to her!”

 

Myungsoo wiped the blood away He smirked. “Why are you so work up. She's my wife. Not yours.”

 

L.Joe kick on his stomach. This time it take Hoya and Woohyun to stop him. Myungsoo spat his blood away. “I warned you!”

 

“She is MY WIFE! Not yours. away!”

 

Lucky your doctor come out on the right time. He stop the fight between both of them. “This is a hospital. Please watch your attitude. If you want to fight, I suggest you to settle at outside.”. Everyone silent. “May I know who Ms. Eunji's family?”

 

“I am. I am her husband. How is she?”

 

“She lost of blood but luckily she safe. Broken glass were nearly stuck to her pulse and luckily it did not happen. You can visit her after this.”

 

Myungsoo bowed his head to the doctor and going inside your room. Sungyu stop L.Joe from go. “Let him alone. He need a time with his wife.”

 

“He isn't worth to be her husband. He hurting her too much.” L. Joe spat. He pushed Sungyu away. Sungyu yanked his wrist harshly. “I said this once. Leave them alone. You are just making things more complicated.” he hissed angrily. L.Joe sighed. He yanked his arms away. “Tell that jerk, if he ever hurt her again, I am the one who take him away.”