03

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

You closed your mouth abruptly when you noticed what you've done just now. You glanced around you, to see girls everywhere were sending you death glares. , I'm doomed! L. Joe cleared his throat. He extremely looked pissed by what you did, but when he looked at you, his gaze softened.

You clasped both of your hands and did a ninety degree bow, " I'm sorry. I am really sorry. I didn't do that on pupose, please forgive me,"

L. Joe chuckled at your continous apologies. "Why are you apologizing? I'm not mad at you."

Yeah, you may not be angry with me, but your fan girls will start burying me alive because I pushed their precious kingka away.

The bell rang and you jumped happily. Finally the bell became useful in my life.

"I need to go, now. See you later, L. Joe-shi."

But before you could take a step, L. Joe yanked your wrist. He leaned closer until you could feel his breath near. "It's not L. Joe-shi, its L. Joe oppa." he whispered to you with his seductive voice. You could feel that your face looked like tomato now by what L.Joe said. L. Joe smiled and winked at you, but before walking away, he told you:

"See you later, Jung Eunji."

Your friend, tip toed behind you and surprisingly jumped in front of you. You only watched her with a blank face. "What are you doing, Minhee?"

"You're not fun. At least pretend like you are surprised in seeing me." Minhee pouted, stomping her feet like a child. 

You rolled your eyes and pretended to act suprised. "Ommo, Minhee-ah, It's you. I though my heart was going to leave my body because of you." you sarcastically said to her.

"See, you are mean girl."

"Whatever."

"Tsk, Don't you whatever me, I saw what happened between you and the kingka just now."

"What did you see?" you narrowed your eyes playfully at her, pretending that you were mad at her for stalking you.

"I am not stalking you." Minhee said, like she read your ming. She can read minds? Then try to read this, You are stupid Minhee, and you have an ugly .

But instead of reading your mind, she hit your head with her bag. "Yah! Why you did that? I am not a punching bag you know." you pouted while rubbing your aching head.

"You think I didn't know what are you saying about me?"

You closed your mouth abruptly. "So, you do know how to read my minds. Are you a psychic or something?"

Minhee rolled her eyes. "Who do you think I am? I am not a witch nor a psychic. Of course I couldn't read your mind."

"Then, how did you know what i am thinking?"

"It's all written in your ugly face." she pushed your face gently. You pouted while looking at your surroundings. "Where is everyone else?"

"Ommo! We are supposed to go to class right now. Hurry up Eunji! We're late!"

You shook your head while you ran to your class. In the middle of running, Minhee stopping abruptly, making your face hit her back. "Yah! Why'd you stop!"

You rubbed your nose angrily. "Eunji, look at that. My prince charming. Kya!!" she screamed loudly. Her scream got everyone's attention in the class, even with Myungsoo. Both of your eyes met but of course being a shy girl, you are the one who broke the stare. "Ommo, look at him. He's looking at me.!" she squealed happily.

You ducked your head in embarrassment. Stop embarrassing yourself, Minhee-ah and he's not looking at you. You walked further away from her. Seeing no one beside her, Minhee quickly caught at you.

"Yah! Why'd you leavie me alone there?"

"Who are you? I don't know you."

"Yah! Stop this stupid acting!"

"Then, stop embarrassing  yourself, silly. "

"I am not. But I couldn't help it. L oppa is so hot."

Yes, he is, but he has a girlfriend who is more beautiful and hotter than you. Not to forget, y too.

"Yah! Eunji! What are you thinking?" she snapped her finger in front of your face.

"Nothing. Let's go if we don't want to be late for our class."

"Well, for your information, we are already late." she shrugged her shoulder.

"Yeah, and that's because of your stupid fan girling."

"Tsk. You are just jealous."

"Why should I?" you narrowed your eyes. Yeah, why should I feel jealous of her? It's not like I likes that cold and rude ice prince. Tsk!

Without answering your questions, she walked passing you with her teasing smile. You rolled your eyes for the third time at her. Your head goy dizzy because of that. Aish, I should stop  doing that.

                                                                           ~.~ Lunch

The bell rang and you didn't need to be told twince. As soon as you heard the bell, you quickly ran out of your class, leaving Minhee behind you alone. When it comes to food, it's come first in your list.

"Yah, Jung Eunji! Wait for me." Minhee shouted loudly while trying to catch you. She had a difficult time to catching you since you were running so fast. You stuck your tongue at her and gave her the mehrong look.

Without you noticing, you hit someone and make her drink spill on her uniform.

"Yah! Look what you've done to me!"