- 58 -

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

It has been two month since the accident occurs. Hoya slowly recovering from his injuries. While for you, your condition were still same.Not at once Myungsoo leave your side. He is always waiting for you patiently. He didn't eat, didn't sleep well. He is completely looked like a mess. Everyone tried to make him leave you for once, forcing him to eat but the answer was all same. He didn't talk with everyone else except you. He didn't go to the school. He also didn't care about his life anymore. From time to time, L.Joe would visiting you without everyone knowing. He only can looked and watched at you from outside.

 

“You know that you are supposed to get in, L. Joe.” someones says behind him. His eyes widening in surprised. “Sungyu hyung.”

 

“Yup! That's my name.” he tried to make a joke. But none of them laughed. “This is really .” he sighed.

 

“How is he?” L.Joe asked him.

 

“He? Myungsoo, do you mean.”

 

Joe nodded his head. Sungyu stared Myungsoo from outside the door. Myungsoo not noticed that there are two figures watching over him. “As you can see him now, that's how he is. Never at once, he leaving her side. He always talked to her, laughed to her but all of us know that was fake. How about you?”

 

L.Joe caught in surprised. He never thought that Sungyu will asked his conditions. “I...I...”

 

“I know you love her.”

 

“Ho..How--”

 

“I wasn't called a leader not for the fun. Although my eyes are small, I still can see your feelings towards her. It is so obvious.”

 

L.Joe smiled. His gaze soften. He stared at you. “ Was it make any different. She is still there. Unconscious.”

 

Sungyu patted his shoulder. “Sometimes, we need to sacrifice our feelings just to see the person we love happy. Think about it.”

 

He left him alone, completely froze. * Sacrifice my feelings to her. I...I can't. If I lose her , there is no meaning of my life. * With a last glance, L. Joe leave the hospital with a heavy heart. Sungyu's words kept playing inside his head. His grip on the steering tightened. * I'm sorry but I can't. *

 

 

It is really funny that you aren't bickering with Myungsoo anymore. It is funny that he cannot teased you anymore. Everything is funny for Myungsoo. He watched you sleep like an angel. “It seems like you are in a deep sleep. What are you dreaming, baby? Do you know how I missed you? How messy I am? Hmm..”

 

He brushed away your bangs from your face. His thumb caressed your pale lips. He handheld you closer to him, bring your hands to his face. “You are so warm.”

 

Without he knowing, he sleeping next to you with your hands are on him. Someone gets inside the room. He watched the figures of you two. He brought the blanket and wrapped in on Myungsoos' body. That guy sit on the left side of you. His hands touched your face with gently “How are you my princess?”

 

Chi Hoon smiled. * Even when you sleeping, you still beautiful. Wake up baby girl. Can't you see that everyone around you missing you. Can't you see how suffering Myungsoo is. *

 

He stared at the sleeping figure next to you. “He really loves you.” Chi Hoon on your forehead before leaving both of you alone. He closed the door silently, not to waking up both of you although it is impossible for you to wake up. “She should wake up soon or I will kill her.” Tae Jun said behind him.

 

“Before you can kill her, let me killed you first.” Chi Hoon glared at him. Tae Jun held his hand in surrender. “No one could win against you.”. Tae Jun leaned his body at the door, watching you from outside. “She better wake up. How dare she makes everyone in depressing moods. She should wake up so that I could treat her favorite ice-cream.”

 

“Yeah, she should.”

 

“How is your conditions, Chi Hoon?”

 

“What about me?”

 

“Are you sure that you are fine leaving her alone here. At least wait for her to wake up first.”

 

“She have someone who can take care of her.” Chi Hoon gazed fixed at Myungsoo.

 

“But Chi Hoon-ah..”

 

“No one's know when will her wake up. I can't be at her side forever, Tae Jun. What do you expect? I am not her biological brother.”

 

Tae Jun sighed. He knows that he is only wasting his saliva and time by talking to his friend. No one can persuade him except you. * You should wake up Jiji if you didn't want your brother leaves you. *