-48-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

Your eyes widening for the kiss. You have urge to pushed him away but at the same time, you also want to kiss him back. What is this? How should I react? Should I push him or should I kiss him back.

 

Before you could do anything, someone slammed the door open. You jumped in surprised. The person looking at both of you with wide eyes and

 

…....

 

…....

 

…...

 

….....

 

….....

 

….........

 

…................

 

….............................

 

…................................

 

YOU GUYS JUST GET FOOLED BY ME! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I AM AN EVIL AUTHOR...

 

 

 

HERE IS THE REAL STORY

 

As soon as L.Joe leave both of you alone, you and Myungsoo were glaring to each other. You pushed him to seat on the chair and treat his wounds.

 

“Idiot.”

 

“Mwoh?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Who is an idiot, Eunji?”

 

“Who else? Of course it is you.” you rolled your eyes.

 

Myungsoo pouted. You want to laugh seeing him pouted. The Kim jerk just pouting because of you. Wow, this is new. You treats his wounds gently. Myungsoo was focusing his attention on you. From your eyes, your nose and lastly your pinkish kissable lips. He feel like want to kiss your lips. As you look up at him, Myungsoo remain his poker face.

 

You rolled your eyes. You closed the cap and throw it on the shelf. You cross your arms on your chest while glaring at him.

 

“Spit it out.”

 

“What?”

 

“Don't playing dumb with me. You know what am I saying.”

 

“How should I know if you never mention to me.” he scoffed. Myungsoo leaning his body at the chair. He also following and copying your action. Arms over his chest.

 

“Why did you fight?”

 

“Just because.”

 

“Oh come on, L. I am trying to be serious here!”

 

“L? Whose L?”

 

You felt like want to punch his face badly. Talking to him making you want to murder someone. “Alright then. If you doesn't want to answering me, fine by me. I could ask L. Joe oppa.”

 

Myungsoo kick his chair away angrily. “L.Joe! L.Joe! L.Joe! Was he is your husband! Can you stop talking about him for a second!”

 

You startled for a second. You mouth was wide open and your feeling right now, confused and angry. Confused why he suddenly angry at you and angry why he interfere in your life.

 

“What's wrong with you? Are you insane or what?”

 

“Yes, I am.” I am insane because of you! I hate it when you smiling to other guys that are not me! I hate you because you make my heart beat faster and I hate you because I love you! I am ing love you!

 

Myungsoo clenching his fist tightly. His knuckle turning into white. His body trembling because of angry. He just realizing his feelings on you. He didn't know when he start but what is he so sure is he is mad when seeing you happy with someone else, hurt when your hurt and....he speechless.

 

“Hello. Earth to L.” you waved your hands in front of his face.

 

“Huh?”

 

“What's wrong with you? First, you mad at me and then you daydream.”

 

Myungsoo scooped his face with his hand and a sigh escaped from his mouth. “Just please. Don't be to intimated with L. Joe. Please.”

 

“And why is that? I didn't see that there is something wrong if I close with him. He is a kind guy.”

 

“God, Eunji! Please! Do it for me.”

 

“You are weird. Whatever. I am still mad at you.” you pointing to his face.

 

With a last glanced, you going out from the room, headed to your class. Myungsoo sit on the nearest chairs and pinching the bridge of his nose. “How should I confess my feeling to her?”