-32-

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

You walking further away from L. Joe and Myungsoo. Seriously, you didn't know what is their problem. Sungjong patted an empty seat next to him and you gladly took it. He hand you a bottle of mineral water. You gladly accepting his offer. "What's wrong with them? I can sense a dark aura around them."

"What? Don't tell me that you don't know?"

"Know what?"

Sungjong shoot  you a look before he continue his words. "Know that they are cousins by blood."

"Mwoh?"

"I'll take answer as no, then."

" L. Joe oppa and Myungsoo are cousins? Oh my god, you got to be kidding me! Their difference likes sky and earth."

"Hey, you shouldn't say that to your husband. He is still your husband, although he is a bit rude." Sungjong defending Myungsoo.

"A bit rude, you says? Yeah, right."

From far, you could see Myungsoo pushed L. Joe away and being as L. Joe, he didn't admit his loose to Myungsoo. You wanted to pried both of them, when an annoying voice interrupting you.

"Oh no! Not again." Dongwoo growled annoyingly. He covering his face with a blanket and held out his foot on the ground. Unlucky for Hyuna because she didn't see it. She tripped on her foot and her face landed on the sand. You bite your lips and suppressing your laugh. Teen Top already laughing over their .

Hyuna dusting her dirty skirt before she glaring over you.

"You got a problem with me, Hyuna?"

"You! You did it on purpose aren't you!"

You rolled your eyes. The drama queen is back. I should pray that she gone disappeared from this Earth sooner. "Are you blind? Look at the foot you step on and my foot. How long my foot could go there and tripping you, stupid."

"Yah! Are you calling me stupid? How dare you!"

L. Joe step in the middle. Hyuna face brightened when she saw him. L. Joe pushed her away, bent his knee down in front of you. "Are you thirsty?"

You showed him a mineral bottle that Sungjong gave to you. "Then, are you hungry?"

You want to answer him but before you could do, Myungsoo cut him. "Who do you thinks you are? Her husband? Her guardian?"

"Why? Are you jealous?"

Myungsoo completely ignored Hyuna's presence. He only focusing his eyes to you, making her whining to him loudly. "Oppa, why are you ignoring me?" she stomped over her foot.

"Oh, you here. I didn't see you." Myungsoo reply without looking at her. His eyes were focusing at you. You shifted from your seat uncomfortably. His stare making you feel uncomfortable. L. Joe took a seat next to you while playing with your fingers.

You tried to snatched your fingers away but L. Joe held it tighter. What you couldn't see is Myungsoo and Hyuna are burning with angry. Myungsoo angry at L. Joe for touching you while Hyuna is angry at you for being a . How could you get L. Joe attention when she can't.

You clearing your throat while getting up from the ground. "I'm going to buy an ice-cream."

"I--"

"I am following you." Myungsoo cut L. Joe's words.

"Why would you following her oppa? You should be with me."

"Yeah, who are you to follow her?" L.Joe smirked.

"Because I am her husband. Got problem with that?"

As soon as that words slipped from his mouth, L. Joe shut his mouth quietly. He forget that Myungsoo is your husband and he has the right on you. "Kwenchana, Myungsoo-shi. I can go there by myself."

"No! I insists."

"But..but oppa, how about me."

Myungsoo hold your hand, and pulling your body to follow him. Hyuna trying to chase you but thanks to L. Joe fast reflex. He stop her from doing or hurting you. "Let them go."

She smiled. She tucked her hair behind her ear shyly. "I don't mind if they go if you willing to accompany me, oppa." she said it sweetly. L. Joe narrowing his eyes to her. "Why should I? You are not Eunji. Change to Eunji and then, I will consider whether I will accompany you or not." he smirked. He pushed her away, while walking back to his friends direction.

You are struggling to released Myungsoo's grip on you but as a result, he tightened his grip. He didn't planning to released your hand yet. "Myungsoo, you're hurting me."

He abruptly released your hand. He looking at you with worried face. "Is it hurt? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--"

"Kwenchana. I'm fine."

Myungsoo sigh. He pinched the bridge of his nose before shifting his attention back to you.

"Why do you leave her?" you blurted out.

"Leave her? Who? Hyuna, you mean?"

You nodded your head. Myungsoo shrugging his shoulder as a term to answer your question. He, even didn't know why he did that. Why he leave his love just liked that, and going to you. He also didn't know and so sure about his feeling anymore. He felt confused with himself. You waved your hands in front of him. "Hello, Kim Myungsoo. Are you there?"

"It's oppa."

"Huh?"

"You should call me oppa since I am older than you."

"So, do you admit that you are older than me, huh, huh." you . You nudged his stomach playfully. Myungsoo pushed you away playfully and you lost your balanced. But before you body could smashed on the cold ground, Myungsoo pulled you quickly to his embrace. "Yah, kwenchana?"

Both of your face are closer and only one gap before your lips could touch. You pushed him away and straightened yourself. "Yeah, to the ice cream shop are we." you said awkwardly before running to the shop. Myungsoo touching his beating chest. My heart..Not again. It beats faster. Was it because of her?